Here's a good looksmaxxing advice

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Yo if y'all reading this can you react to me pliz ? I'm sick of getting called greycel all over the forum sections and I think I deserve some rispect through my repoutation...
anyways my looksmaxxing advice was that you have to keep in mind that women are allowed to be fat, but not us

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and juste
Yo if y'all reading this can you react to me pliz ? I'm sick of getting called greycel all over the forum sections and I think I deserve some rispect through my repoutation...
anyways my looksmaxxing advice was that you have to keep in mind that women are allowed to be fat, but not us
Greycel

Man just post in every single thread until you aren't a Gray anymore, even Necroposting is allowed (did it a lot, not on purpose tho... Only stopped cuz I got a verbal warning lol)

I always contributed and even tho a lot of smartasses called me GrAY, Rookie and other things, I got recognized and made a bunch of friends, exchanged important knowledge etc... I left for almost 2 months and got back yesterday 🤭