HGH has a HIGH chance to make you ogre

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
Blasting hgh could make you taller BUT not significantly more than what your genes will allow, so maybe you could reach 6' if you're 5'8 (if you are lucky) but at what cost?
Most people don't realise this but you cannot target what the hormone affects, what if it fucks up your facial structure and gives you a horse face with ogre bones? You forget that your face is also made up of bones including your nose, it has a chance to fuck up your natural ratios/harmony and you might end up with a massive jaw with no other forward growth looking like a fucking dog
It could even fuck up your frame and give you shit proportions and make your asymmetries worse
There is no point in heightmaxxing using hormones if you're over 5'8, the risk-to-reward ratio is fucking dogshit
And if it was that easy to grow tall don't you retards think everyone would be doing it, bodybuilders blast test all the time, do you think people are that dumb not to try and increase their height?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Manfrommars, EggKing and 9 others
Im taking HGH blockers for a year or so

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkullDynamics, 147, LooksThinker and 6 others
Pick HGH peptides that have a short half life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, nigkook, m0ss26 and 4 others
I guess it comes down to preferring short+average-to-good face or being a tall ogre, which I'm undecided on.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and nigkook
Pick HGH peptides that have a short half life.
If hgh is ultimately to increase bone, either you will not grow or you will grow unregulated (pray for height and no ogre)
There is no in between

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, 5'7 zoomer and Feliezzx
i mean i took about 800 iu already and my nose got a bit bigger and my jaw got wider

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Blasting hgh could make you taller BUT not significantly more than what your genes will allow, so maybe you could reach 6' if you're 5'8 (if you are lucky) but at what cost?
Most people don't realise this but you cannot target what the hormone affects, what if it fucks up your facial structure and gives you a horse face with ogre bones? You forget that your face is also made up of bones including your nose, it has a chance to fuck up your natural ratios/harmony and you might end up with a massive jaw with no other forward growth looking like a fucking dog
It could even fuck up your frame and give you shit proportions and make your asymmetries worse
There is no point in heightmaxxing using hormones if you're over 5'8, the risk-to-reward ratio is fucking dogshit
And if it was that easy to grow tall don't you retards think everyone would be doing it, bodybuilders blast test all the time, do you think people are that dumb not to try and increase their height?
Well, for those aged 18?

Im already ethnic I dont want my face to become Arab fromt too much GH like @the BULL
HAHAHA END UP LOOKING LIKE A JEW WITH A UGLY NOSE

i mean i took about 800 iu already and my nose got a bit bigger and my jaw got wider
Luck is not equally distributed

i do not really care i dont think my jaw will get that fucked
Youre 15 lil bro, what you think amounts to jack shit to your body

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and !MagicMan777
If you increase certain binding protein levels, you definitely can.
Vitamin D increases IGFBP-3, which is important for height growth.

• +1
Theres a reason many 6'6+ dudes get mogged by my toes

Last edited:
Is that so? But even if not equal, wouldn't the height growth at sufficient hgh doses will be proportional to growth in other parts of the body, including nose and ear cartilage

so we can influence what hgh grows? Does long release vs short release make a difference? And vitamin D + k2 ensures more bone growth instead of soft tissue growth?

• +1
so we can influence what hgh grows? Does long release vs short release make a difference? And vitamin D + k2 ensures more bone growth instead of soft tissue growth?
Long and short release doesn't matter.
IGFBPs matter, since they influence where IGF-1 goes.
Higher levels of certain IGFBPs or modified IGF-1 variants have different IGFBP activity, so that will cause IGF-1 to be transported to other places more than others.

Increasing IGFBP-3 could be beneficial for height growth.
Of course, DYOR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and mvp2v1
Is that so? But even if not equal, wouldn't the height growth at sufficient hgh doses will be proportional to growth in other parts of the body, including nose and ear cartilage
Assuming Vitamin D has a statistically significant effect on IGFBP-3 increase, then it would possibly cause a preference for IGF-1 to bind to cell types, including growth plate chondrocytes.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, looksmidder, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Assuming Vitamin D has a statistically significant effect on IGFBP-3 increase, then it would possibly cause a preference for IGF-1 to bind to cell types, including growth plate chondrocytes.

View attachment 2644624
Whats to say it won't increase facial length? Unless the body specifically knows what makes it "taller"?

Oh, but even if it didn't ig it still wouldn't be beneficial to have a 5'8 frame on a 6'2 body JFL
If you mean 5'8 wingspan, it would be terrible.

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
If hgh is ultimately to increase bone, either you will not grow or you will grow unregulated (pray for height and no ogre)
There is no in between
how to prevent becoming an orge

Are you really leaving the forum tomorrow morning?

I had a couple questions I wanted to specifically ask you
Then ask away.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, johnrocksaints, looksmidder and 2 others
thats why you mew while ur on hgh

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and truecel12
Subhuman cope, I was blasting 10 iu to 15 iu a day at 23 to grow an inch, face didn't change.

• +1
Reactions: 147, wishIwasSalludon, smoth and 2 others
why are you leaving?
To get a life, for the most part.
Also, this forum feels like social media addiction, and it also kind of puts kinds of thoughts in my mind that I am better off not thinking about since it degrades my character and makes me very significantly less virtuous.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, wishIwasSalludon, smoth and 1 other person
what if it fucks up your facial structure and gives you a horse face with ogre bones?
Shave off what is to much like brow ridge, frontal blossing and others if needed to reduce ogre features. Get FME with FMA (facegenics maxillary alinger) to gain forward movement of the entire maxilla as much as possible. Then high cut lefort 1 CWW and zygo implants.

fearmongering

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
To get a life, for the most part.
Also, this forum feels like social media addiction, and it also kind of puts kinds of thoughts in my mind that I am better off not thinking about since it degrades my character and makes me very significantly less virtuous.
Goodluck. You should come back and give us a 1 year update on your life on 2025 new years day.

• +1
Reactions: smoth and SeriousAscension
What was your protocol?

this post is retarded

zero inches in height jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
u should be a sissy 5'2 manlet instead

Not surprised considering the fact that most people with too much can look like shrek

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
How to minimise