HGH maxxers GTFIH

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
most likely I'll have enough money to buy HGH soon. so for people who have used HGH, or other height increasing substances, or has researched them a lot, I have some questions.

I'm 20.2yo, weak 5'5. my dad is almost 5'11, my mum is 5'1.5 (I should be almost 5'9 according to my parents' heights). shortest male in my family. I'm sure I haven't grown in the past year, and if I have it's negligible. I think I've barely grown since 17yo. I'm a late bloomer and I've always been short (when I turned 12yo I was 4'5.5, 3.5 percentile, 5'5 adult height is 5p). I look younger than I am, and not only bc of my height. for example I have pretty much no chest hair, and I have pretty much no beard for my age.

should I hop on HGH and/or other supplements for any possible height growth? is it pretty much impossible or is it worth trying? how much growth could be expected? how bad are the potential side effects? how much money does HGH cost monthly? also, could HGH be useful to improve my frame even without growing?

please if you are informed about heightmaxxing and/or you have tried out HGH PM me about your experience. I want to research this a lot, I live in a kinda short country (avg 5'9.5) but even then being below 5'6 barefoot is extremely brutal

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, Manletmachine and 5.5psl
Check your thyroid.

u wont grow more even with hgh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, User28823, Deleted member 23865 and 1 other person
Stop coping already. You're 20 years old you're not going to grow much anymore. Check your growth plates to confirm but 99% sure they are close to total senescence. If you waste your money on HGH without even checking growth plates you are making a big mistake.

You're either going to have to accept your height or do LL. Life isn't a fairytale.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, OnlyHeightMatters, thereallegend and 1 other person
Stop coping already. You're 20 years old you're not going to grow much anymore. Check your growth plates to confirm but 99% sure they are close to total senescence. If you waste your money on HGH without even checking growth plates you are making a big mistake.

You're either going to have to accept your height or LL. Life isn't a fairytale.
afaik when doctors check your growth plates they only check the wrists but they close pretty soon, so wrists' plates could be closed but spine's opened. and honestly I have no idea how I can get my growth plates checked in my country

afaik when doctors check your growth plates they only check the wrists but they close pretty soon, so wrists' plates could be closed but spine's opened. and honestly I have no idea how I can get my growth plates checked in my country
If you haven't grown much in the past 1-2 years your growth plates are closed or almost closed. If you are still growing at a noticeable pace I might be wrong.

I was also a late late bloomer who stopped growing around 20 or 21 max. I took peptides MK etc it didn't boost my height by even 3mms. Even if your growth plates are still a tiny bit open blasting hgh won't get you to grow substantially, it will just fuck your wallet up.

Trying to save you from making stupid and expensive decisions. You just won't accept the bitter pill that you need to do an LL to get to average height (which I understand because LLs suck)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 23865
You just won't accept the bitter pill that you need to do an LL to get to average height (which I understand because LLs suck)
I'd need to gain almost 5 inches to reach avg zoomer height of my country but that would probably fuck up my proportions

Torso lenght can be increased . There are people with height of 6 5 with 32 inseam which is the standard inseam for 6ft 1 and 2 so i think bball and hgh woth streching can help even after 20 cause spine plates arenot fused

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Why even live when you're that short

Get your growth plates checked, see if you still have potential for growth, maybe hop on mk677 in the meantime whilst waiting to see. I would also suggest cutting down carbs in your diet to avoid gaining a bubble gut if you decide to hop on

I'd need to gain almost 5 inches to reach avg zoomer height of my country but that would probably fuck up my proportions
It doesn’t

Ur mum cucked you

What's that ? Is it a disease ?
pectusExExternalView_400x400_enIL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl