Hide (better) receding temples by doing this

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
For most guys balding is going the typical way by receding at temples than thinning of the crown

Now if you have MPB and are treating it, you probably want to hide it

First step is obviously haircut (best is curtains) but the little peak in second picture that sticks out when your temples are receding, you can shave it off

Now this only works if you're at balding stage in picture 2, I used to do this and it definitely looked better

Attachments

• 20230510_030634.jpg
    20230510_030634.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, 5.5psl and vinn98
I wouldn’t shave the temple peaks if I was receding because it looks unnatural. I would just go tighter on the sides and have a crop on top for combing forward or side parting. Shorter hair guards hide hair thinning well because the clipper blunts the hair edges and tight sides makes the top hair look thicker.

I wouldn’t shave the temple peaks if I was receding because it looks unnatural. I would just go tighter on the sides and have a crop on top for combing forward or side parting. Shorter hair guards hide hair thinning well because the clipper blunts the hair edges and tight sides makes the top hair look thicker.
Yeah but then receding temples look more pointed out

granted if peaks are big it's best to leave them alone, but if they are small it could help

Use min foam on temples and around hairline, if you’ve lost the hair within a few years you can unironically revive it.

I don’t use min on scalp though I can’t be fucked dealing with retarded sheds when I like keeping my hair long