HIEGHT DESTROYED ME AS A PERSON AND THIS FORUM

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Gold
I wish i never found this site i wish i could forget all of it i cant

hieght has litterly ruined my mental health i am 5 11 to 6 manlet i cant bear it all my friends are 6 1 and i feel like a midget ngl this site has fucked up my brain i cant even keep a girlfriend now because i know she will leave me if she sees a taller dude i dont feel satisfied and i feel pathetic always i am sad and misrable whenever a girl asks me out or checks me out i just reject them or dont even look nowdays i dont feel loved or anything

all i can do is keep on thinking about suicide and no i am not lying i swear on god i do feel this way i know i should be grateful to god and i am honestly but hieght and this forum have fucked me thank u for hearing me out

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mog3D, VrilChad, seethe and 8 others
Humble brag

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, zura, BeanletMogger and 5 others
crazy, dnrd tho

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
You are ugly

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, seethe, bloomercel and 6 others

hieght has litterly ruined my mental health i am 5 11 to 6 manlet i cant bear it all my friends are 6 1 and i feel like a midget ngl this site has fucked up my brain i cant even keep a girlfriend now because i know she will leave me if she sees a taller dude i dont feel satisfied and i feel pathetic always i am sad and misrable whenever a girl asks me out or checks me out i just reject them or dont even look nowdays i dont feel loved or anything

all i can do is keep on thinking about suicide and no i am not lying i swear on god i do feel this way i know i should be grateful to god and i am honestly but hieght and this forum have fucked me thank u for hearing me out
360 F 99823527 pzJ3lHOuw113MS6Yk6vDAXOHFhHcn7xS

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Decha and based_pakichad421
You are ugly
not really no i can get a makeout and stuff but it isnt fullfling anymore it feels hollow to me i hate myself everyday

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Muh im above male average i hate my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, latincell95, guy24 and 2 others
being heightmogged left and right is worse than being ghosted on tinder

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Same tbh
I am 6'2 but even I have considered LL surgery because I just know that if given the chance my girl would leave me for a 6'5 mogger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, DoctorPMA, Petsmart and 3 others
😩

• +1
Same tbh
I am 6'2 but even I have considered LL surgery because I just know that if given the chance my girl would leave me for a 6'5 mogger.
NIGGA UR LITTERLY ME

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Narcissus🥀
if u think i am larping i am not i seriously cant stay with a girl or find a single reason to live anymore if it werent for my mom i would kill myslef
"It's not a phase mom!"

• +1
Same tbh
You’re not 6’2 wtf where do u live?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Why are you Asian with a nordic girl as your pfp? Bit weird

• +1
Germany, close to Netherlands. Height central here.
Understandable but just wear airforces lol

im 6'1 in Sweden so i can relate, i wear flat sneakers which dont give me alot of extra height though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, diamondbill and based_pakichad421
I must express how height has profoundly impacted my self-esteem and shattered my confidence, leaving me feeling diminished as a person. This forum, unfortunately, serves as a constant reminder of the emotional toll it has taken on me, exacerbating my struggles and sense of inadequacy.

• +1
Understandable but just wear airforces lol

im 6'1 in Sweden so i can relate, i wear flat sneakers which dont give me alot of extra height though
Yeah I wear Airforces in my freetime. But I have an office job that requires me to wear business casual, so while commuting to work and at work I have to wear flat shoes too.

• +1

Exactly bro why does nobody have any sympathy for 5’11.8 barefoot shortcels
Once i found out I wasn’t 6’0 barefoot my life was over

• JFL
Reactions: zura and based_pakichad421
5'11 and 6 not bad heights. Legit 6 feet at Daytime measured by Doctor is Tall height. Your problem isn't Height but Face. When I was in High School I was 5'11 and I stole Girlfriend of 6'4 guy

• +1
Same tbh
Now I have to LL 6 inches so that I heightmog you and the 6’5 mogger fuck you im coming for your girlfriend

• +1
One of the worst threads i have ever read, suicidal because you’re 5’11? Inject some testosterone little nigga you’re crying like a bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and based_pakichad421
read again dude i have never had problem with girls i just wanna mog other dudes
5'11 and 6 not bad heights. Legit 6 feet at Daytime measured by Doctor is Tall height. Your problem isn't Height but Face. When I was in High School I was 5'11 and I stole Girlfriend of 6'4 guy

One of the worst threads i have ever read, suicidal because you’re 5’11? Inject some testosterone little nigga you’re crying like a bitch.
i know man ur right i am sucidal all the ime by taking my hieght into account i litterly cried 2 days ago to sleep im not kidding

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
read again dude i have never had problem with girls i just wanna mog other dudes
Face still mogs Height. Most women cheat with Mascular Chadlite, Chads with average to slightly above average height. Height is overrated

• +1
Reactions: zura, based_pakichad421 and Xtra
Face still mogs Height. Most women cheat with Mascular Chadlite, Chads with average to slightly above average height. Height is overrated
height is a bit overrated

• +1
yeah know dude bieng average hieght and gl is enough to get 99percent of girls but this site has convinced me that unless i am 6 1 i am a manlet btw i am 17 rn and pray that i can still grow and inch or 2

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
yeah know dude bieng average hieght and gl is enough to get 99percent of girls but this site has convinced me that unless i am 6 1 i am a manlet btw i am 17 rn and pray that i can still grow and inch or 2
Do you understand that most people in this Forum are either teenagers in school or rotting retards who are not leaving their basement and didn't date any girl. Most of them are not even 6 feet or even 5'11 because they either lie about their height or don't their True Height. Don't listen to the Rotters here. I have friends who are 6'5 6'6 and they are Incels.

• +1
hmm i see tbh ur the only user who actually goes outside thank u
we could use more people like you
Do you understand that most people in this Forum are either teenagers in school or rotting retards who are not leaving their basement and didn't date any girl. Most of them are not even 6 feet or even 5'11 because they either lie about their height or don't their True Height. Don't listen to the Rotters here. I have friends who are 6'5 6'6 and they are Incels.

i know i went outside there were 2 or 3 6ft 3 and 6ft4 dudes and both were lanklets they looked shit i didnt see any girl looking at them tbh tall guys 6ft+ with good propotions and frame are very very very rare tbh i havent seen any 6ft+ guy with good frame or propotions they look like shit face matters more i think