high demand for trade jobs or construction jobs

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
just get a fucking trade job working as a wielder theory

its one of the most simple yet effective moneymaxxing strats since its high in demand and pays half decent.

Idk probably get like a trade job working as a wielder or fucking construction worker or something

I work as an arborist, it makes a good living now that all the competition has retired.

I quote ridiculous prices for everything, because it's not like they can go elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
We have Indians working in construction now in Romania...For decades Romanians have left to work in richer countries low level jobs, now it's the other way around - people from poorer countries come here to work.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, STEVE GAMING and unlucko
I work as an arborist, it makes a good living now that all the competition has retired.

I quote ridiculous prices for everything, because it's not like they can go elsewhere.
you're indeoendent?

We have Indians working in construction now in Romania...For decades Romanians have left to work in richer countries low level jobs, now it's the other way around - people from poorer countries come here to work.

You think it’s the same for Mexicans in the united states

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Gonthar
you're indeoendent?
more or less, it's a weird construction that allows me to get government subsidization because i'm formally considered fully incapacitated/retarded.

Some of these jobs are pretty grim for your health but they certainly do pay better than white collar.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Some of these jobs are pretty grim for your health but they certainly do pay better than white collar.
they're not that bad for your health if you follow basic labor regulations, the reason people cripple themselves is because they don't and it's also the reason they exist to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: mug
more or less, it's a weird construction that allows me to get government subsidization because i'm formally considered fully incapacitated/retarded.
is that the sba/SAM designation where contracts go to disabled people/vets or minority owned?

is that the sba/SAM designation where contracts go to disabled people/vets or minority owned?
neither, can't go in detail, don't want to government to find out.

neither, can't go in detail, don't want to government to find out.
hey man i think youre safe, if they found out who you were your membership on this forum would just reaffirm your qualifying autism status

just get a fucking trade job working as a wielder theory

its one of the most simple yet effective moneymaxxing strats since its high in demand and pays half decent.

Idk probably get like a trade job working as a wielder or fucking construction worker or something
There's a reason some of these jobs pay so much. Often times you are so fucked by 40 you can't continue working. Weilder for example is terrible for lung health a lot of these guys end up fucked.

But yeah there are some good strats to wealth especially if you are smart to begin with you can use it to form your own branch. If by 30 you start a firm doing something like plumbing for a town you can make a lot of money. But this applies for any legitimate industry if you are a good coder you can consult for more money and hire people to take on bigger jobs. If you are a good accountant you can set up a firm in a town and hire accountants and make more money then you would at a fortune 500 company ect.

As long as your skill in tangible and needed anything from cutting hair to mowing lawns could potentially be scaled up to 6-7 figures relatively easy if you got some IQ points and management skills. But the difference between these white collar stats and something like a weilder is your fucked if you don't get out before middle age. Your body can only handle those jobs for a decade max. If you aren't in management by 30's in a lot of these roles then you would be worse off then any meme degree in an office because the big bucks you can make with degrees always are in your 40's to begin with. Just plan on either making enough money to retire by 40 or work on starting a side hustle/firm by 30 otherwise you will be miserable. Being hard on your body is fine in your 20's but talk to blue collar people in their 50's a lot of them are miserable and they never saved so they can't just quit working.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, poopoohead, thereallegend and 1 other person