HOED BY CERAVE RANT (WARNING TO NEW SKINMAXXERS)

D

Deleted member 33503

Iron
TO ANYONE WITH SENSITIVE, ACNE PRONE SKIN I WARN U GUYS TO USE CERAVE MOISTURIZERS WITH CAUTION. THIS SHIT FUCKED UP MY SKIN MAKING ME GET CLOSED COMEDONES AND HAVE CYSTIC ACNE LONGER. I WASTED TONS OF MONEY ON SERUMS AND TONERS LIKE SNAIL MUCIN, CENTELLA AMPOULE, VITAMIN C, NIACINAMIDE TO NAME A FEW WHEN THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM WAS MY STUPID MOISTURIZER. MY SKIN GOT HOED BY THE CHEMICALS PUMPED IN IT TO MAKE THE MOISTURIZER CHEAPER. IN A WEEK WITH ONLY PRESCRIBED BENZOYL PEROXIDE MADE MY SKIN WAY BETTER

Attachments

• 11798695-3274774893056304.jpg
    11798695-3274774893056304.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, JohnBaza, Hernan and 3 others
Thanks for the info, cerave It didn't work on me either, it gave me pimples on my nose. I now use Nivea for normal and combination skin, it seems to be going well, for now. But you never know with these products, maybe 3 months go by and your body rejects it and you get Freddy Krueger's face.

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean, JohnBaza and Deleted member 33503
Works fine for me.

There are no one size fits all skincare products, now you know not to use this. It works for some, not for others.
Thats why i said to use it with caution if u have sensitive skin. Alot of fatty alcohols

TO ANYONE WITH SENSITIVE, ACNE PRONE SKIN I WARN U GUYS TO USE CERAVE MOISTURIZERS WITH CAUTION. THIS SHIT FUCKED UP MY SKIN MAKING ME GET CLOSED COMEDONES AND HAVE CYSTIC ACNE LONGER. I WASTED TONS OF MONEY ON SERUMS AND TONERS LIKE SNAIL MUCIN, CENTELLA AMPOULE, VITAMIN C, NIACINAMIDE TO NAME A FEW WHEN THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM WAS MY STUPID MOISTURIZER. MY SKIN GOT HOED BY THE CHEMICALS PUMPED IN IT TO MAKE THE MOISTURIZER CHEAPER. IN A WEEK WITH ONLY PRESCRIBED BENZOYL PEROXIDE MADE MY SKIN WAY BETTER
same exact situation with me i even bought the same products that you bought.
now i just stay away from any type of moisturizers but eventually if i use benzoyl peroxide too much my face gets super dry and red so i have to hold back on it but then i get worse skin so idk what to do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33503
same exact situation with me i even bought the same products that you bought.
now i just stay away from any type of moisturizers but eventually if i use benzoyl peroxide too much my face gets super dry and red so i have to hold back on it but then i get worse skin so idk what to do
This is what i would recommend. Instead of buying western moisturizers switch to asian ones without niacinamide just incase u are allergic like me i dont want to waste ur time. Dont apply to much benzoyl peroxide like you should apply around a peasize on ur entire face. If that doesnt work and u get worse skin then do the sandwich method where u apply a little bit of moisturizer (Cicaplast or something along those lines) then apply bp treatment then wait a lil and apply main moisturizer

Works fine for me.

There are no one size fits all skincare products, now you know not to use this. It works for some, not for others.
beef tallow works for everybody, goat product

lmao i use this one, my skin is really nice now
D18C2037 1397 4EE5 AEA4 F11219A456AB

stop coping u just have subhaunn ass acne genetics