Hold the ropes! This slideshow may just help you cope a while longer

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Mansnob, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
20 slides in starting to hit some whitepills, will brew some coffee then sit down and read

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and GenericChad1444
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
What gives?

Great now I know why I'm subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, Mansnob, Luke LLL and 2 others
Reading
>jaw can grow in 20s and 30s
Can confirm that my jaw grew in the last couple years (22-24), my orthodontist wanted to reduce it because it was growing too fast according to him, I said hell nah. Now at slide 93, maybe I can convince an orthor to pull my maxilla forward to meet my mandible?
Okay read up, a lot of dental jargon but I laser-focused in on where they said facial change can occur through your 20s and 30s
Idk but what comes to mind is to wonder what are the possibly relevant differences between city and rural life? I'm thinking more processed foods, more easy access to food, more peer to peer interaction which could influence hormones, etc.
Shit I just realized that my jaw growth was simultaneous with my hair recession. Is DHT spike responsible for both?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Mansnob, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Great now I know why I'm subhuman
Why?
Reading
>jaw can grow in 20s and 30s
Can confirm that my jaw grew in the last couple years (22-24), my orthodontist wanted to reduce it because it was growing too fast according to him, I said hell nah. Now at slide 93, maybe I can convince an orthor to pull my maxilla forward to meet my mandible?
Okay read up, a lot of dental jargon but I laser-focused in on where they said facial change can occur through your 20s and 30s

Idk but what comes to mind is to wonder what are the possibly relevant differences between city and rural life? I'm thinking more processed foods, more easy access to food, more peer to peer interaction which could influence hormones, etc.
Shit I just realized that my jaw growth was simultaneous with my hair recession. Is DHT spike responsible for both?
Did you have any lifestyle changes before and during the jaw growth? Was your orthodontist surprised?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Environment matters just as much as genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob

is chewing bad now?

Why?

Did you have any lifestyle changes before and during the jaw growth? Was your orthodontist surprised?
Not really. I've always eaten a lot and I tend to gravitate towards eating a lot of beef. All that I can think of is that this is when I started living with a group of my bros in a house and stopped eating at the dining halls, so I ate out all the time and ate beef pretty much for every meal. Not sure if that relates.
My ortho wasn't that surprised, my dad also has a massive jaw so he said he kind of expected to see it in me. Its always been big-ish and I've always had a big mouth, but he didn't seem shocked that it was growing.
My frame also filled out in the past two years or so as well, shoulders got broader.

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
Not really. I've always eaten a lot and I tend to gravitate towards eating a lot of beef. All that I can think of is that this is when I started living with a group of my bros in a house and stopped eating at the dining halls, so I ate out all the time and ate beef pretty much for every meal. Not sure if that relates.
My ortho wasn't that surprised, my dad also has a massive jaw so he said he kind of expected to see it in me. Its always been big-ish and I've always had a big mouth, but he didn't seem shocked that it was growing.
My frame also filled out in the past two years or so as well, shoulders got broader.
Interesting. Did the late jaw growth benefit you looks wise would you say? Like did it take you from recessed chin subhuman to chad or anything significant? Were you a late bloomer would you say?

Interesting. Did the late jaw growth benefit you looks wise would you say? Like did it take you from recessed chin subhuman to chad or anything significant? Were you a late bloomer would you say?
Idk, when I was younger I always thought of myself as ugly but I think I was just mentally fucked. Lss I had major oneitis all through high school and turned down a couple cute girls in my extended friend circle who wanted to date me at the time. Later one of the girls told me a lot of girls she knew had crushes on me but never told me. I just had a fucked beta mentality and never approached anyone and just orbited my oneitis, but looking back I guess I probably wasn't ugly. I've always been tall (6'3 now but was always one of the tallest in my class until high school) and always had a decent jaw.
I don't think I was a late bloomer per se but definitely had some positive changes happen in the past few years. I think having a big jaw is good but also because its growing "too fast" it is making my bite uneven which sucks. I do want to get that fixed, but I don't want to get it fixed via the turbobluepill solution of reducing the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
turbobluepill solution of reducing the jaw.
Orthodontists are basically high on crushed up blue pill powder 24/7, not to be trusted without scrutiny

• JFL
Orthodontists are basically high on crushed up blue pill powder 24/7, not to be trusted without scrutiny
Kek too real dude. Even my bluepilled friend was urging me not to do it. He was like "bro don't, don't let them smalljaw you bro" :lul:

Idk, when I was younger I always thought of myself as ugly but I think I was just mentally fucked. Lss I had major oneitis all through high school and turned down a couple cute girls in my extended friend circle who wanted to date me at the time. Later one of the girls told me a lot of girls she knew had crushes on me but never told me. I just had a fucked beta mentality and never approached anyone and just orbited my oneitis, but looking back I guess I probably wasn't ugly. I've always been tall (6'3 now but was always one of the tallest in my class until high school) and always had a decent jaw.
I don't think I was a late bloomer per se but definitely had some positive changes happen in the past few years. I think having a big jaw is good but also because its growing "too fast" it is making my bite uneven which sucks. I do want to get that fixed, but I don't want to get it fixed via the turbobluepill solution of reducing the jaw.
Lay count?

Lay count?
0 bruv. I've never dated anyone even but one cute girl who approached me repeatedly and that was very briefly, and I never attempted to escalate things sexually when we were intimate. I have literally never approached a woman lmfao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
0 bruv. I've never dated anyone even but one cute girl who approached me repeatedly and that was very briefly, and I never attempted to escalate things sexually when we were intimate. I have literally never approached a woman lmfao
Try online chatting if it's easier for you. I got several gfs via online chatting when I wasn't looksmaxed yet. And you got a much better base than me

• +1
Try online chatting if it's easier for you. I got several gfs via online chatting when I wasn't looksmaxed yet. And you got a much better base than me
How do you go about online chatting? That's part of my issue I don't even know where to start. I have no idea how to express romantic intentions.
Also it is fully possible that my hair thinning has turbofucked my appearance now and I am actually much LESS attractive than I even was three years ago, and I doubt I was ever top tier.

How do you go about online chatting? That's part of my issue I don't even know where to start. I have no idea how to express romantic intentions.
Also it is fully possible that my hair thinning has turbofucked my appearance now and I am actually much LESS attractive than I even was three years ago, and I doubt I was ever top tier.
Just by talking about daily routines and common hobbies. If she has feelings for you she'll make everything easy

• +1
Just by talking about daily routines and common hobbies. If she has feelings for you she'll make everything easy
do you mean just hit someone up on social media?

I deleted all soc like two years ago, any good guides for starting back up?
Just join some local Facebook groups or groups for certain events / hobbies. Post your pics as introduction if allowed. If any girl likes you she'll hit on you

• +1
Just join some local Facebook groups or groups for certain events / hobbies. Post your pics as introduction if allowed. If any girl likes you she'll hit on you
Nice. I'll do my best to unfuck myself Norwood wise and get lean and then I will do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616