Hollow cheeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 5632

Deleted member 5632

Best nose on the entire forum
Hollow Cheeks are attractive , because they show good cranio-facial development and low bf%.

This was originally posted this on the other lookist site.

1) Above average zygomatic mass (70th percentile plus)
2) Gonial width that matches that percentile
3) Sub 15% body fat
4) A combination of gonial angle, and high set cheek bones to create a far enough distance to make a valley between the gonion and zygoma

All this michael mew your buccinator is to big is cope. If your not an adult sucking your thumb your buccinator is probably fine enough to get hollow cheeks

You can see this best from the 3/4 view

jLEVMKK.jpg

Look at how the combination of his wide masseter + mandible pushes the skin to make a create a hill-valley-hill effect with the zygo-buccinator-gonion.

Even on me. You need the large and wide zygos.
CED1CE4B 7C3E 4F37 AED7 774F603BC056

and you can see why Brad Pitt dosen't have hollow cheeks even when he was lean for fight club

f6.jpg

His mandible and masseter are sufficiently wide, but his zygos aren't projected enough laterally or sagitally to give him hollow cheeks.

Try swallowing with your tongue, that mew technique and get to below 15% bf. If you still don't have it then I'm sorry 😐 u never will, like Pitt. Sorry @ArvidGustavsson and @Lucianga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Sorry @ArvidGustavsson
Wdym? I do have hollow cheeks with top lightning more than you cause my cheekbones are higher i just don’t have it with light coming from front which most do.
Most don’t have it with light from front*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
I don't have zygos and my head is shaped like a light bulb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
Hollow Cheeks are attractive , because they show good cranio-facial development and low bf%.

This was originally posted this on the other lookist site.

1) Above average zygomatic mass (70th percentile plus)
2) Gonial width that matches that percentile
3) Sub 15% body fat
4) A combination of gonial angle, and high set cheek bones to create a far enough distance to make a valley between the gonion and zygoma

All this michael mew your buccinator is to big is cope. If your not an adult sucking your thumb your buccinator is probably fine enough to get hollow cheeks

You can see this best from the 3/4 view

jLEVMKK.jpg

Look at how the combination of his wide masseter + mandible pushes the skin to make a create a hill-valley-hill effect with the zygo-buccinator-gonion.

Even on me. You need the large and wide zygos.View attachment 326608

and you can see why Brad Pitt dosen't have hollow cheeks even when he was lean for fight club

f6.jpg

His mandible and masseter are sufficiently wide, but his zygos aren't projected enough laterally or sagitally to give him hollow cheeks.

Try swallowing with your tongue, that mew technique and get to below 15% bf. If you still don't have it then I'm sorry 😐 u never will, like Pitt. Sorry @ArvidGustavsson and @Lucianga
Pitt did have hollow cheeks
IMG 20200329 072437 045
IMG 20200329 072451 149

@ArvidGustavsson @BouncyFunction

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, needsolution and Vidyacoper
I prefer Pitts hollow/wide jaw look

• +1
His are low tho but they look good Imo
Johnny Depp has low cheekbones as well, they both looked good
But it's not optimal for great hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
The god of hollow cheeks ngl
CC77EE83 CBF6 47AA 8C0F 0615D3E94525
97BA2B6F B207 482A B8AC C75D924D9C74

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate

Wait so you say that Mike Mew's "your buccinators are too big" is cope, and then 4 fucking sentences later you mention swallowing with your tongue, which is literally what Mike Mew invented so people can get smaller buccinators. JFL at your IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Freddo
Wait so you say that Mike Mew's "your buccinators are too big" is cope, and then 4 fucking sentences later you mention swallowing with your tongue, which is literally what Mike Mew invented so people can get smaller buccinators. JFL at your IQ
Just upvote and bounce
Hope this helps

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.