Holy fuck these are the worst eye surgery results I have ever seen

He had way to much loose skin on his upper eyelid. Looked just tired. The whole hooded eye thing comes from bone support and a strong support to the upper eyelid. Not just loose skin drooping over the lashes.

he was bloatmaxxed at what? Maybe>30% bf. The lipid cells on his face and around his eyes literally expanded. I’m sure he had some fat removed during the procedure, but now he doesn’t have those cells, & if he loses weight his eyes will worsen substantially.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
That's the problem with changing risky features of the face. It's much easier to succeed with jaw implants than with a canthoplasty because maybe your eye shape works for the size and shape of your head so if you change it, it can look very weird and unnatural. I think that surgeries are only worth it if they cause massive changes, and from the transformation pics I have seen about eye surgery, it seems like a useless solution that is more risky than beneficial. The only surgeries that are worth it for looks as a man are the rhinoplasty, double jaw surgery (only if your jaw is recessed or you have an underbite) or jaw implants if you have a tiny beta jawline.
What about chin or zygo Implants?