Holy fuck this video makes me sad

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
Holy fuck this video makes me sad:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, xz90 and 4 others
This has been probably posted multiple times before.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, SHARK and 4 others
This ugly cuck has had girlfriends before yet you feel sorry for him and not me

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Kenma and RichardSpencel
This ugly cuck has had girlfriends before yet you feel sorry for him and not me
I feel sorry for anyone who hasn’t had a girlfriend in awhile or ever.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome, LightingFraud and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Before opening this video I knew I would find positive comments from foids.
"The more words he says the less ugly he becomes"
"I really want to be his friend."
"cut your hair, get some dope new glasses,change your style, go to the gym and get aesthetic!!"

"Can we all shoot "Alpha M" an e-mail so this man can get a makeover from a legend?"
Just lol

And this is by far the worst one
Defetist

This nigga has come to terms with his ugliness and she is just insulting him for that.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
First of all get a fucken haircut. Holy Crap.

Lol fuck that guy he's a huge cuck. Watch the part where he talks about being with that girl that cheated on him and called.him names and shit. ALL THE WHILE THAT THAT WAS HAPPENING HE SPOILED HERE TOO What a fucking loser. No self respect and belongs on cuck tears at least incels would have fucking left that cunt. Absolute trash in every aspect of the word

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
"Can we all shoot "Alpha M" an e-mail so this man can get a makeover from a legend?"
That legit cracked me up for 5mins lmao

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol fuck that guy he's a huge cuck. Watch the part where he talks about being with that girl that cheated on him and called.him names and shit. ALL THE WHILE THAT THAT WAS HAPPENING HE SPOILED HERE TOO What a fucking loser. No self respect and belongs on cuck tears at least incels would have fucking left that cunt. Absolute trash in every aspect of the word
Damn didn't even get to that part. I guess when ur that ugly u get that desperate:feelscry:

Damn didn't even get to that part. I guess when ur that ugly u get that desperate:feelscry:
He needs to be shot on site. What a pathetic excuse for a human being
And I'm not even talking about his looks I just mean as a man

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
He needs to be shot on site. What a pathetic excuse for a human being
And I'm not even talking about his looks I just mean as a man
Tbh every man that spoils women like that should be lynched

Yeah but he was very young and literally could ugly his whole life. You need to empathize with him.

He doesn't deserve empathy
Let me make an example. So you're a slayer right? But you don't slay because you have a girlfriend. What if she's cheating on you with you knowing and you find out later. Guys would call you a cuck and say the same thing. Would they be right in not giving you empathy?

This dude should have started a gofundme for plastic surgery.

Man I'd love to be a friend to this guy irl..and fucking mog the shit outta him wherever we went,

This dude should have started a gofundme for plastic surgery.
Goal $50000

Raised:$0.71

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and androidcel
Let me make an example. So you're a slayer right? But you don't slay because you have a girlfriend. What if she's cheating on you with you knowing and you find out later. Guys would call you a cuck and say the same thing. Would they be right in not giving you empathy?
No no. This guy KNEW he KNEWWW that bitch was stepping out on him. Hell that's not the worst part. He's a complete faggot for that but ALSO for letting her treat him like shit. That's why he's trash

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, MentalCel and androidcel
No no. This guy KNEW he KNEWWW that bitch was stepping out on him. Hell that's not the worst part. He's a complete faggot for that but ALSO for letting her treat him like shit. That's why he's trash
I agree as a man you shouldn't put up with that behavior. However stop for a second and put yourself in his shoes. Ultimately he desired one thing - love and affection from being ostracized, lonely and depressed. With his looks he was painfully aware that he would be lucky to find another girl, which explains why he put up with that behavior and spoiled her in hopes of her staying. I'm not saying he did the right thing but it's understandable. He deserves empathy, just putting yourself out there while looking like that and speaking up about past traumatic experiences is courageous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadisnow, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 206
I feel sorry for anyone who hasn’t had a girlfriend in awhile or ever.
Getting a cute gf is a far-fetched proposition if you are sub6 AND not 100% NT.

I feel sorry for him. Could only watch 2 mins. But if he's had relationships before, then he's better than some of us.

I said cute gf, not just any girl. Sure, it's possible to pick up a hideous landwhale if you're below-average looking yourself.
No I mean people literally date within their PSL if you're below average looking you'll get a below average looking girl. Not exactly rocket science.

No I mean people literally date within their PSL if you're below average looking you'll get a below average looking girl. Not exactly rocket science.
I think below average people are less likely to date each other because many below average girls seem to waiting for someone well above their PSL to ask them out.

many below average girls seem to waiting for someone well above their PSL to ask them out.
this is pretty rare and is equally balanced by the reverse pairing

Still don't agree with you.

Someone told him about mouthbreathing, and he admitted hes a mouthbreather. He said he wont stop tho because his nose is blocked and cant nosebreathe. No will power.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
We have the advantage of drunk foids wanting to hook up every weekend more than any other country tho. :feelshmm:. But primarly with Chads :ogre:
Yet you screw it up ogre

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and HorseFace