Holy mother of TRETINOIN #2 - forehead wrinkle almost gone

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Ve been using with vit c serum for 2 weeks, I had a small/fresh wrinkle on my forehead.
Now skin is smooth. Incredible

a) my skin is glowin
b) mom told my that now m yskin looks like a toddler smooth skin
c) in acompany with stubble and male model eye method I've been told that I've changed drastically by people who I meet after some time, looksmaxing works

Nice im also skinmaxxing with 2l water a day, beta carotene, retinol, vit c , aloe vera etc

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ve been using with vit c serum for 2 weeks, I had a small/fresh wrinkle on my forehead.

a) my skin is glowin
c) in acompany with stubble and male model eye method I've been told that I've changed drastically by people who I meet after some time, looksmaxing works
Nice im also skinmaxxing with 2l water a day, beta carotene, retinol, vit c , aloe vera etc
i keep thinking you two are the same person due to the chico avi

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and BigBoy
Where do you get your retinol cream? Order it online? Or through dermatologist?

How did you use tretinoin?
Before sleep?
How many times a week?
Did you use moisturizer

a) my skin is glowin

How did you use tretinoin?
Before sleep?
How many times a week?
Did you use moisturizer
before sleeping (1-2 hours before)
didnt use moistruizer, didnt get sides
7 times a week, started once then 7 days off then 2 days off and then everyday

Whats the difference between retinol and tretinoun?

Do you make your own serum?

Im anorexia maxxing with ciggaretes. I can take the skin damage for a solid 10% reduction in bodyfat

I've been using retinol which is decent but I think absolute coping garbage campared to retin-a which I just ordered online should be coming in in a few days, also I left my retinol open one day which may have fucked up the entire bottle. I also beta carotine right now for 3 weeks double dosage and it gives me some color but not much tbh, sun screen everyday, moisturize everyday after showers, wash my face once a day in shower sometimes before sleeping, exfoliate once a week.

Tbh there isn't much visual change from all this besides the retinol which helped wrinkles and healed a scar I had on my face since like 12 yo, I'm guessing the retin-a after one month is gonna do the same thing the retinol did after months. If you're taking retina or retinol you absolutely NEED to sunscreen everyday or else you're just gonna fuck up your skin but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm

a) my skin is glowin
Where did you get it. Do you apply it topically or inject? What is your routine?

Where did you get it. Do you apply it topically or inject? What is your routine?
got it from ebay, originally bulgarian/greek version
topically, just when sun goes down I put it on my face and nothing else

Now I can admit that tretinoin promoted beard hair growing (and some lost hair from stopping taking minoxidil and back)

before sleeping (1-2 hours before)
didnt use moistruizer, didnt get sides
7 times a week, started once then 7 days off then 2 days off and then everyday
I think that you are not supposed to use it every day. I ve read a research somewhere that stated that a usage once every 3 days was the most optimal. Unless you use it for its primary purpose of treating acne

I think that you are not supposed to use it every day. I ve read a research somewhere that stated that a usage once every 3 days was the most optimal. Unless you use it for its primary purpose of treating acne
thanks for advice, actually heared about it. But I risk and suppose that in the beginning you can use it everyday untill you see the sides.
Then I believe its "fully" working and you can go 2-4 times/week