Night time skin care routine mogs morning skin care (water)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Night time skin care (retinol, tretinoin, AHA, BHA) >>> morning skin care (Vitamin C, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid)

I was literally dripping in vitamin A based retinol (mild 0.3%) serum last night and the morning I woke up, all the fucking blackheads were removed. My skin was smooth af. Goated product indeed.
This was literally just one application after a long time vacation of touching grass in the other parts of the country. Note that the cost here is literally 1/100th of what I used to pay my aesthetician for blackhead removal.

Now I don’t recommend this overuse of retinol products but I have been using retinol for months and my skin has developed the resistance. Initially it was a little irritating (just a little, no biggie) but as time passed by the skin got used to it.

I can now swim in it and not feel nothing. Since it is an oil based serum, my skin got dark and ugly the moment I applied it as usual but who cares? You are about to sleep like any other idiot so no one’s gonna look. The morning I woke up holy shit I got the smoothest nose to ever exist.

On the other hand I have tried the morning skin care routine stuff like vitamin c, hyaluronic acid and every time I apply those, I get asked in the class “@Dr. Mog why is your skin looking slightly darker and oily?”.

Applying 2 serums, a moisturiser and then a sunscreen, all these 4 layers in this high humid area where you sweat every 20 business secs is an absurd nightmare and a huge looksmin.

Always note and looksmaxx based on your regional area and see what works for you. Don’t always rely on what the public tells you if it ain’t working for you (water).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 5.5psl
@ReadBooksEveryday
@PseudoMaxxer
@pneumocystosis
@5.5psl
@Foreverbrad
@forevermirin
@Tabula Rasa
@Aypo129
@sinn
@Kamui @blatonslatt
@kanderior
@khvirgin
@Shieda_Kayn
@Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 1 other person
tret + good diet + lots of water = perfect skin
will take time tho like literally a year.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Banderacell, ripikke and 9 others
tret + good diet + lots of water = perfect skin
will take time tho like literally a year.
Tret is the goat but you got side affects coming with it. And the sunscreen maintenance is high. Tret isn’t advised to pregnant women, why? Cause its direct retinoic acid has endocrine disrupting functions.

I‘d say for 80% of the population retinol serum with adequate concentration or even just 2% Benzoyl peroxide would give the same results if acne is your major problem.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and zharupodrugu
Tret is the goat but you got side affects coming with it. And the sunscreen maintenance is high. Tret isn’t advised to pregnant women, why? Cause its direct retinoic acid has endocrine disrupting functions.

I‘d say for 80% of the population retinol serum with adequate concentration or even just 2% Benzoyl peroxide would give the same results if acne is your major problem.
yeah, tretinoin is overkill. Autistic teens want fast results thus recommending 0.1% tret

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, NotoriousLoser and Dr. Mog
Cause its direct retinoic acid has endocrine disrupting functions
Is it that bad and would it be bad if we maintain the glass skin by applying tret everynow and then?

I use benzoyl peroxide and it helps a lot lot like my pimples if they happen are way way smaller but my skin is still shit. Should I try retinol serum slowly one night (ik u can’t use them both at the same time) cause im worried about purging with cystic acne and stuff like that

Is it that bad and would it be bad if we maintain the glass skin by applying tret everynow and then?
If retinol serum works for you, you don’t need to do anything else.

If you possess exceptional skin tolerance, advancing to tretinoin is an option. However, it's not imperative; for the majority retinol continues to yield optimal results, with the disparity in outcomes when using tretinoin being negligible.

I use benzoyl peroxide and it helps a lot lot like my pimples if they happen are way way smaller but my skin is still shit. Should I try retinol serum slowly one night (ik u can’t use them both at the same time) cause im worried about purging with cystic acne and stuff like that
I’d suggest you to completely cut off BP in your skincare routine and then gradually introduce retinol with a three-day interval. Simultaneous application isn't requisite, as the lingering effects of one substance could conflict when interspersed with the other.

For those with robust skin tolerance, seamlessly alternating between the two poses no issue. Experiment to discern what suits YOUR SKIN best and tailor your usage accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
If retinol serum works for you, you don’t need to do anything else.

If you possess exceptional skin tolerance, advancing to tretinoin is an option. However, it's not imperative; for the majority retinol continues to yield optimal results, with the disparity in outcomes when using tretinoin being negligible.

I’d suggest you to completely cut off BP in your skincare routine and then gradually introduce retinol with a three-day interval. Simultaneous application isn't requisite, as the lingering effects of one substance could conflict when interspersed with the other.

For those with robust skin tolerance, seamlessly alternating between the two poses no issue. Experiment to discern what suits YOUR SKIN best and tailor your usage accordingly.
I've been on tret for a few months now and it's working wonders. No sides and no sun sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
does Masturbation effect skin

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl

otc retinol, vit c, niacinimide and prescription benzoyl peroxide did nothing for me, i'm now seeing results with 0.025 tret and antibiotics

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
otc retinol, vit c, niacinimide and prescription benzoyl peroxide did nothing for me, i'm now seeing results with 0.025 tret and antibiotics
As I said before, tret is the goat. You probably have cystic acne along with comedones for which the stratum corneum itself needs to be replaced hence is why retinoic acid/tret only works best for your case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Yo bro my skin ain't shit and occasionally I get pimples but I can solve it with benzoyl peroxide

What retinol do u use? also do u not use any moisturizer?

I also live in a tropical country that's why I only do the night routine

isnt it bad to mix BHA with tret

Incel has a ten step skin care routine and still ends up with acne while sewage nourishes Chads skin and healthy bacteria

Tret fucked my skin. Been using for 6 months for mild acne and now my skin was pretty severe acne and scarring