holy shit guys i gotta tell you this, brutal oldcelpill

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
it's so fucking embarrassing, and it's hard for me tell because i like the guy so much. he is an old man, like 50 or sth. probably 45 idk but white hair.
he is into poems and shit. i know bunch of em so i connected with him fast. i know he has a crush on a 20yo girl that works there. he always hangs out around her and keeps starting conversations with her.

now bear in mind, reliable sources told me that this girl has crush on me and i can tell myself she is into me. and i know why she is into me, it's not like i'm chad or anything. it's just when i met the first girl and thought i'm gonna date, i decided to completely ignore any other girl naturally.

i ignored her so hard first 20 days that she developed this attraction to me.

Today, old man was saying kind shit to her in front of me. and she just said "can you stop bothering me sir?" like cold af. then added "stop talking to me please".

dude u should have seen his face. fucking brutal, i cringed hard. he sat somewhere to work and i kept observing him time to time.

i could literally read his mind, he was looking at her with despair. after like 2 hour of thinking and silence work, he went to her to say something. idk what he said but didn't like the looks on her face lol.

holy shit guys it's so sad. i feel so bad for him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Lynxress, blatonslatt and 10 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: mid, LooksThinker and Psychophilly
also, like wtf is he thinking. insane cope levels bro, no wonder since he believes in allah and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Primalsplit, LooksThinker and 1 other person
update : the reliable source is actually the most unreliable shit i've ever seen

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr Test, TechnoBoss, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Nah that’s long af I ain’t reading that shit

Lol. Don't feel bad for retards. Imagine being 50 and trying to flirt with a 20 year old. You'd have to be Brad Pitt or Dicaprio level to pull that shit off (or something at least).

No wonder he knows so many poems, it's because he's literally into fantasy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, Pikabro, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Lol. Don't feel bad for retards. Imagine being 50 and trying to flirt with a 20 year old. You'd have to be Brad Pitt or Dicaprio level to pull that shit off (or something at least).

No wonder he knows so many poems, it's because he's literally into fantasy.
cuz shit like that used to happen in the old days. he doesn't know how blackpilled and brutal new generations are.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, wollet2 and Primalsplit
Nature doesn't care. You shouldn't either.

And I don't think 50 year olds hitting on 20 year olds was ever a regular thing.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, TechnoBoss, Skywalker and 1 other person
it's so fucking embarrassing, and it's hard for me tell because i like the guy so much. he is an old man, like 50 or sth. probably 45 idk but white hair.
he is into poems and shit. i know bunch of em so i connected with him fast. i know he has a crush on a 20yo girl that works there. he always hangs out around her and keeps starting conversations with her.

now bear in mind, reliable sources told me that this girl has crush on me and i can tell myself she is into me. and i know why she is into me, it's not like i'm chad or anything. it's just when i met the first girl and thought i'm gonna date, i decided to completely ignore any other girl naturally.

Today, old man was saying kind shit to her in front of me. and she just said "can you stop bothering me sir?" like cold af. then added "stop talking to me please".

dude u should have seen his face. fucking brutal, i cringed hard. he sat somewhere to work and i kept observing him time to time.

i could literally read his mind, he was looking at her with despair. after like 2 hour of thinking and silence work, he went to her to say something. idk what he said but didn't like the looks on her face lol.

holy shit guys it's so sad. i feel so bad for him.
yikes. just ignore it so you won’t have to care

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Update: I'm dating the girl rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and Psychophilly
imagine this poor man while she is squirting on ur young big arab cock bro. brutal
i'm so far away from that part, we are in the phase where she has higher ground and i'm waiting for her to call me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and wollet2
i'm so far away from that part, we are in the phase where she has higher ground and i'm waiting for her to call me.
yes but it will most likely happen. then imagine this old man, even now that u are in the process, brutal af

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly

why was this relevant to the story?

yes but it will most likely happen. then imagine this old man, brutal af
i'm super nice to him so at least he won't hate me. i told his best friend that i'm gonna date her so he probably knows now.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
why was this relevant to the story?
because she asked my number at work just yesterday. but this thread is made weeks ago. know i'm not bullshiting u guys.

because she asked my number at work just yesterday. but this thread is made weeks ago. know i'm not bullshiting u guys.
just trynna mog huh? i see you

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Psychophilly
i'm super nice to him so at least he won't hate me. i told his best friend that i'm gonna date her so he probably knows now.
maybe he has this type of brain that derives happiness from seeing her in a happy relationship even if she hates him, older people tend to develop these brains in order to cope. so if u get together fuck her well and stuff

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20370 and Psychophilly
maybe he has this type of brain that derives happiness from seeing her in a happy relationship, older people tend to develop these brains in order to cope. so if u get together fuck her well and stuff
thats such a sweet way of thinking. i'll treat her nice but only if she calls me today, that i care about.
been rotting every single Valentine day in full depression.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
its fully over for both of you lol

• +1
im 34 and develop crushes over 17 yr old girls

• +1
"i ignored her so hard first 20 days that she developed this attraction to me."

Care to explain why she developed feelings just because you ignored her ?

im 27 and crush over 8yo. we are the same
Images   2024 02 15T175538053

• +1
"i ignored her so hard first 20 days that she developed this attraction to me."

Care to explain why she developed feelings just because you ignored her ?
thats just how it works pal. if u brutally ignore a female whom u mog, she will be attracted.
i believe we are looksmatched tho, but she had a rhino so idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress