Holy shit! My jaw looks giga defined in comparison to before

Jaw surgery has undoubtedly improved you facially but has no effect on the eye area. And your face would look more harmonious with a straight and angular nose.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 2012
WTF he didnt look better before you niggas are just coping
he looks way better now

the problem with OP imo is that he looks extremely frail and weak for some reason even with this gigachin
maybe working out would help

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 6ft7Mogger, mewcoper and 2 others
Imagine thinking you can be a 7/10 and be uncanny :feelskek:

Nigga, looking uncanny already makes you 3/10 max by default.

I can’t fathom how a seemingly high IQ user like you ended up being a delusional schizophrenic asylum patient that thought it was okay to get a bimax and that it ascended you.
If you think Im a 3/10 then there’s something seriously wrong with you. I like that here on this forum we get zero sugarcoating, but at this point you’re the one being delusional. Just look at all the positive feedback on my original post.

Of course that anything that I say in my defense will come across as a cope since from my perspective I would want to believe that the surgery was a success… Alright, keep dismissing my arguments and calling me a delusional coper.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6341
giphy.gif

:feelsshh: :feelsshh: :feelsshh: :feelsshh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Chadrapist, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
@Tyrionlannistercel OP sorry for my shitty morphing skills but I tried to make your overal appearence more muscular on photoshop
im using your old photo
I believe it makes you look better

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
1 year ago:

5 minutes ago:

so what do you want me to call you chad or what?
making the lines harsher on a shitty drawing wont make it better

but keep losint weight i suppose.......

sorry op, we regret to inform u that u giga fucked up by signing up for bimax, ur chin looks comically disproportionate

Your result shows why one should go to a conservative plastic surgeon and not some "blackpilled" psychopath who will give you comical proportions and end up looking uncanney as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Mouthbreath and Golang
Every time I see this faggot I cry how he ruined his face, he looks like a bloated tranny faggot now. All he needed was a slight chin advancement and losing bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Your result shows why one should go to a conservative plastic surgeon and not some "blackpilled" psychopath who will give you comical proportions and end up looking uncanney as fuck.
No. One should know the result he looks for and reach out to a surgeon that can perform that.

Under eyelid retraction would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 6341
looks like shit, maybe it's the swelling

Yeah I really don’t see it. What I do see after checking your profile is that I mog you into oblivion. If you’re so confident that I look like shit then surely you must be up for a mog battle right?
Call me a jaw coper but I think you look better in the after idk what these dudes are on about.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, mewcoper, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
i can see why people are calling you uncanny but it is more because of your feminine phenotype, round eyes, and the fact u look 'shiny' cuz u ran.

dunno why people think the results are bad though tbh.

bogdanoff maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, DidntRead, Chadrapist and 3 others
Shitty base im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
now its truly over tbh

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 110
I did not expect you to look like this

Bruh looks like a gay freak. Damn.

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
@Taylorswift did he really turn out that bad after bimax what

You had pretty boy appeal in the before (te video)
Posted an undistorted vers of your front since it looks odd here

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
U look good here
AF295760 5643 4F01 BAD7 BE9D067FA835

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, Hozay, Golang and 3 others
this should be in looksmin section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, goat2x, The Bleach Pill and 3 others
Bruh wtf no offence but u looked way better before. u look weird now like those people who get too many plastic surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enfant terrible, DidntRead and 5 others
fuck this post is so brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadrapist, Fear and 4 others
My 2 cents: i think that the result is clearly desproportional with the rest of your face, leading to fake vibes. And i think a lot of people will perceive it as i do, and that's probably why ones are telling that the before was better.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enfant terrible, Chadrapist and 4 others
My 2 cents: i think that the result is clearly desproportional with the rest of your face, leading to fake vibes. And i think a lot of people will perceive it as i do, and that's probably why ones are telling that the before was better.

the before was legit better. he could've easily gotten a cute high tier becky with that pretty boy face. now he looks like a frickin ventriloquist doll

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
I’m sorry, the video didn’t show up because I’m on my phone. He did look better before. Brutal.

@oatmeal @cocainecowboy @Dukeys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Hozay, Golang and 2 others
I’m sorry, the video didn’t show up because I’m on my phone. He did look better before. Brutal.

@oatmeal @cocainecowboy @Dukeys
That’s what I’m confused w, if he got bimax, how can he end up looking worse?
How can he look better with the jaw?

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
op are people nicer to you now? iss getting girls easier thats all that's matter

Let this thread be a lesson to everyone not to have surgeries until you have both softmaxxed completely and studied your face and potential procedures extensively

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
@Tyrionlannistercel what were your advancements you had no malocclusion before right

guys stop this is too brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadlitecel, Gaia262 and 6 others
Let this thread be a lesson to everyone not to have surgeries until you have both softmaxxed completely and studied your face and potential procedures extensively

and gym maxxed. having a skinny fat body and getting facial surgeries is asking for comical results

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Golang
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 10524 and Golang
Op if u dont call it quits now. Seriously bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Golang
@Tyrionlannistercel what were your advancements you had no malocclusion before right
@Tyrionlannistercel answer
you need to trim your eyebrows too they're too wild

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
All seriousness this is a surgery gone bad, you look like shit, just keeping it real bro im sorry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Fuck this is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Looks like a Jojo character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadrapist and SubhumanCurrycel
That’s what I’m confused w, if he got bimax, how can he end up looking worse?
How can he look better with the jaw?
His chin looks too long and disproportionate. It’s not as bad as users here are trying to make it out to be though but the surgery could have definitely gone better.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6310 and 3 others