holy shit saw a 6 foot girl

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: she was pale white , with hazel eyes and light brown hair white passing imo

brutal blackpill shorter bloodlines keep getting shorter whilst taller ones just keep getting taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, GabachoCopium, lemonnz and 3 others
Jfl to be honest a 6ft girl is a freak of nature females past 5’10 just get unattractive in terms of frame

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ominion and 3 others
Jfl to be honest a 6ft girl is a freak of nature females past 5’10 just get unattractive in terms of frame
she was shorther than her mom im assuming she would grow even more

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and ominion
Nah , shorter mofos keep growing and taller keep shrinking, am only 1.5 inch tall than dad whereas short people are like 7-8 inches taller rhan dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mayo mogger and butterworld
That was me

Nah , shorter mofos keep growing and taller keep shrinking, am only 1.5 inch tall than dad whereas short people are like 7-8 inches taller rhan dad
Regression to the mean theory

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mayo mogger
nahh i saw one couple who was 5'2 and 4'10:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: its so over for the kid

Speak for yourself faggot, I love tall women.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Average couple in curryland
nigga kys i just mentioned i saw a 6 foot girl the couple were 6'2 and maybe 6'1ish women , most couples were 5'10 , 5'7

Please take pics I already told u
I have to do something

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger