holy shit showers bloat your face

!MagicMan777

!MagicMan777

Iron
pic taken right before shower
Photo on 19 01 24 at 1200

pic taken right after shower, tried my best to imitate the same way i was looking at the camera, also the lighting is different because time of day but its the same lens

Photo on 19 01 24 at 1417 3

aside from my hair being damp my face is insanely bloated and looks like i have down syndrome wtf

is the strat to take showers at night instead of the morning so the bloat goes away?

id take cold showers if cold exposure didnt stunt growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 5'7 zoomer, SteveRogers and 3 others
subhuman on both

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 41284, capitalV and 17 others
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
The camera is further from you op and the angle is slightly different

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Further from you in the thread

The camera is further from you op and the angle is slightly different
yeah obviously its not exact but the facial bloat is noticeable, i noticed because i was autistically looking at myself in the mirror before and after and needed to take a pic to confirm

Syeah obviously its not exact but the facial bloat is noticeable, i noticed because i was autistically looking at myself in the mirror before and after and needed to take a pic to confirm
The difference is not noticable plus lighting really affects how bloated you look

Cold showers lean you out
Hot showrs can make your face more puffy

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde, Razoff, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
The difference is not noticable plus lighting really affects how bloated you look
i noticed in the mirror before and after anyway, i know its not a lighting/angle thing

smhmh .org users really trying to make me think its all in my head

ropefuel for redpillers

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and chadintraining
Literally ltn at best

subhuman lance baker

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
i noticed in the mirror before and after anyway, i know its not a lighting/angle thing

smhmh .org users really trying to make me think its all in my head
KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER

Cold shower dont stunt growth🙏💀holy cope.

"Cold showers may improve circulation, boost metabolism, and enhance immune function, potentially supporting overall health and growth for teenagers"

nah hes weak mtn but doesnt matter invisible to hot females
How is that anywhere near average? Average guy I see looks way better than that. People really underestimate the average 20 year old white suburban man imo

How is that anywhere near average? Average guy I see looks way better than that. People really underestimate the average 20 year old white suburban man imo
jerking off to jordan and chico has warped what an average person looks like to you

edit: you stupid fucking incel

tbh zoomers look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
jerking off to jordan and chico has warped what an average person looks like to you

edit: you stupid fucking incel
"incel"

Attachments

• 20231021_0128391.jpg
    20231021_0128391.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
5'6 bitch, still mog you
no fucking way the 5'6 poo eyed manlet is talking about mogging someone you are barely htn and the height failo brings you down to subhuman territory

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 40761
no fucking way the 5'6 poo eyed manlet is talking about mogging someone you are barely htn and the height failo brings you down to subhuman territory
"Barely htn" with no failos. Also "poo eyes" lmfao

Attachments

• 20230723_981241.jpg
    20230723_981241.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
Cold shower dont stunt growth🙏💀holy cope.

"Cold showers may improve circulation, boost metabolism, and enhance immune function, potentially supporting overall health and growth for teenagers"
i dont even know what to believe anymore man, i was taking cold showers daily until i heard it stunted growth

too much conflicting information, just like those threads recently about how studies show eating ingesting shit like soda actually promotes hgh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: capybara
total greyfag death

i dont even know what to believe anymore man, i was taking cold showers daily until i heard it stunted growth
Who said cold showers stunt growth? A random autist on here? What reputable source said that

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Good thing I don't shower

Just use a jade roller brooo

Whats brutal? I got 40 bumble likes in 15 minutes while you're going to be an incel FOREVER you ugly fucking piece of shit. Commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: Justical

too much conflicting information, just like those threads recently about how studies show eating ingesting shit like soda actually promotes hgh
Trust me it doesnt. Its like saying that exercicing stunt growth. Make no sens. When i tried to look it up i only found people saying that its good for growth.

Whats brutal? I got 40 bumble likes in 15 minutes while you're going to be an incel FOREVER you ugly fucking piece of shit. Commit suicide
dawg, I'm in you're looks range although decently younger than you, the brutal part is that I will have infinitely more smv and appeal then you could ever dream of. You can go on bumble, of course you can not list your height on bumble and get matches but what are you going to do when a girl realises she dating an fucking midget.

dawg, I'm in you're looks range although decently younger than you, the brutal part is that I will have infinitely more smv and appeal then you could ever dream of. You can go on bumble, of course you can not list your height on bumble and get matches but what are you going to do when a girl realises she dating an fucking midget.
You're in my looks range? Show your face in dms then.

this is like saying tom cruise is not gonna make it cause hes 5'6

if youre at a certain level facially it really doesnt matter