The lack of OLDMaxxing info on this site is actually criminal

Damn that's perfect, like Tinder for non-nts.

The problem is i think most foids would rather see different pics from guys so they can interpret their "vibe" better (the main reason nt pics are so imp).

Might change as/if society gets more lookist tho
men should post their ct on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Damn that's perfect, like Tinder for non-nts.

The problem is i think most foids would rather see different pics from guys so they can interpret their "vibe" better (the main reason nt pics are so imp).

Might change as/if society gets more lookist tho
yeah i know
it's just an idea i actually had for the back of my mind for a while
i might profit if i make this a reality as its a very unique concept

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, smoth and forevermirin
yeah i know
it's just an idea i actually had for the back of my mind for a while
i might profit if i make this a reality as its a very unique concept
Not gonna be easy but really good, so good i almost wouldn't have posted it publicly.

everytime i wait for you to respond to my threads with your copes. head in the sand shit.
That’s called being rent free.

Uggos always have the same copes lol.

And that’s called having no comeback and just spamming a psychological term you don’t understand.
Elsword

smiling in pics mogs, shits even proven, male gazers on suicide watch.

• +1
It should be common knowledge by now that pictures =/= IRL.

Even overlooking the role other factors like frame, height, style, NTness, body language, body odor (and many other things) - if you focus purely on Face - pictures are not even close to painting the full picture.

Unless of course you can post a literal 3d rendering of your head - accounting for lens distortion, 360 angles etc. - the rating section is utterly pointless.

"... b-but muh no lens distortion for chad" - st.schizoidcel
View attachment 2657212

another common brainlet cope pedaled on here.

NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CHAD. it doesn't fucking matter what does or doesn't work for chad.

most people here have never seen a true chad in their lives.

Yes, it is easy to tell when someone is insanely gl or insanely ugly in selfies, but really not much else.
Most people who post their face here are normies who either have no idea how to even take a decent selfie, or normies who are experts at anglefrauding - posting their best angles to try and force an HTN rating for their fried dopamine receptors.

It doesn't fucking matter if you are able to post pics here that get rated HTN by autistic male teenagers residing in Stockholm, Vilnius and Kanpur.

IT DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO REAL LIFE.
Not necessarily anyway, not denying some posters will look better than others - it's just some of them might have gotten rated lower on here because they couldn't take the right pictures.

Oh well, I guess it would be nice if there was a place looking good in pictures could directly translate to ...

Oh right it's called OLD.

But guess what this shithole thinks about OLD???

"CHAD CAN POST BATHROOM SELFIE IN MOONLIGHT AND GET 1000+ LIKES!!!!"

Actual brain damage. Idiots here legit use OLD to rate people.

"Oh you think this Bollywood actor is CHAD?? Guess what this autistic frauder looksmaxxer from Pakistan got more likes than him on Tinder. He clearly mogs him bro!!"

Instead of trying to capitalize on frauding - be it angle, lighting, NT, style, whatever - to maximize OLD results, this forum will tell you to ascend to chad before you even try to use it.

JUST FUCKING LOL!!!!

Meanwhile my 5'6 buddy with his mogger wide palate that he shows off in his smiling-hot-tub-with-wine-glass-in-hand main tinder picture slays 2x per week off it.

A dude that is invisible next to me IRL.

But who cares I am waiting till I get my sliding Counter Clcokwise Genioplasty with Canthoplasty and Neurocraniumoplasty before I make a tinder account.

Sadly I don't even think this is a realistic expectation from this forum because there is probably 1 remotely NT user out of a 100. And 1 out of 100 of those NT users is an actual adult with a functioning brain.

Might actually be over for this forum when I think about it ngl ...

(Shoutout to @pneumocystosis and @Iasacrko who had told me almost a year ago to use one smiling pic in my OLD that most other users told me I was pushing Truecel in. It was the most quoted pic by matches by a long way, shortly followed by a pic with a cigarette in my mouth)
I need a good guid line holy shit i ask for ut and peiple give me autist answers or try to troll me

• So Sad
It should be common knowledge by now that pictures =/= IRL.

Even overlooking the role other factors like frame, height, style, NTness, body language, body odor (and many other things) - if you focus purely on Face - pictures are not even close to painting the full picture.

Unless of course you can post a literal 3d rendering of your head - accounting for lens distortion, 360 angles etc. - the rating section is utterly pointless.

"... b-but muh no lens distortion for chad" - st.schizoidcel
View attachment 2657212

another common brainlet cope pedaled on here.

NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CHAD. it doesn't fucking matter what does or doesn't work for chad.

most people here have never seen a true chad in their lives.

Yes, it is easy to tell when someone is insanely gl or insanely ugly in selfies, but really not much else.
Most people who post their face here are normies who either have no idea how to even take a decent selfie, or normies who are experts at anglefrauding - posting their best angles to try and force an HTN rating for their fried dopamine receptors.

It doesn't fucking matter if you are able to post pics here that get rated HTN by autistic male teenagers residing in Stockholm, Vilnius and Kanpur.

IT DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO REAL LIFE.
Not necessarily anyway, not denying some posters will look better than others - it's just some of them might have gotten rated lower on here because they couldn't take the right pictures.

Oh well, I guess it would be nice if there was a place looking good in pictures could directly translate to ...

Oh right it's called OLD.

But guess what this shithole thinks about OLD???

"CHAD CAN POST BATHROOM SELFIE IN MOONLIGHT AND GET 1000+ LIKES!!!!"

Actual brain damage. Idiots here legit use OLD to rate people.

"Oh you think this Bollywood actor is CHAD?? Guess what this autistic frauder looksmaxxer from Pakistan got more likes than him on Tinder. He clearly mogs him bro!!"

Instead of trying to capitalize on frauding - be it angle, lighting, NT, style, whatever - to maximize OLD results, this forum will tell you to ascend to chad before you even try to use it.

JUST FUCKING LOL!!!!

Meanwhile my 5'6 buddy with his mogger wide palate that he shows off in his smiling-hot-tub-with-wine-glass-in-hand main tinder picture slays 2x per week off it.

A dude that is invisible next to me IRL.

But who cares I am waiting till I get my sliding Counter Clcokwise Genioplasty with Canthoplasty and Neurocraniumoplasty before I make a tinder account.

Sadly I don't even think this is a realistic expectation from this forum because there is probably 1 remotely NT user out of a 100. And 1 out of 100 of those NT users is an actual adult with a functioning brain.

Might actually be over for this forum when I think about it ngl ...

(Shoutout to @pneumocystosis and @Iasacrko who had told me almost a year ago to use one smiling pic in my OLD that most other users told me I was pushing Truecel in. It was the most quoted pic by matches by a long way, shortly followed by a pic with a cigarette in my mouth)
i agree with most (not 100%) but the guy you posted still looks like a chad

like some average guy can be liked by some girl if he dresses well, has attractive body language and stuff but he still wont slay, a very good looking One slays unless he's retarded or looks goofy

Yeah that's what I meant, Chad's gonna Chad it's stupid to compare with <0.1% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Yeah that's what I meant, Chad's gonna Chad it's stupid to compare with <0.1% of the population.
Maybe even less i used to work a reatil job on the weekends for minths on end id see thousands of people co.e in and only saw 1 chad and a smv chad (tall) htns are 1 in a 100

• Woah
I understand but the thing is that most of you guys are actually just ugly As fuck. As if youre the slayer who takes horrible pictures. Like no, youre some face apping fool whos still ltn mtn. You don't even need 99+ in a day. Just 30-40 first day is enough to slay irl
99+ in a day is a megachad irl and IT WILL SHOW

The thjng is even if YOU go outside 99% of girls are rejecting you.
If you do not donwell on dating apps with normal unfrauded pictures where you can see all your features (not pictures from 30 feet away) IT TRANSLATES IRL. You think because you're a dead subhuman in your selfies that it's not real life? HAHAHAHAHA

@St.TikTokcel
I get girls irl but no old cuz my old pics are bloated subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I understand but the thing is that most of you guys are actually just ugly As fuck. As if youre the slayer who takes horrible pictures. Like no, youre some face apping fool whos still ltn mtn. You don't even need 99+ in a day. Just 30-40 first day is enough to slay irl
99+ in a day is a megachad irl and IT WILL SHOW

The thjng is even if YOU go outside 99% of girls are rejecting you.
more projection.
If you do not donwell on dating apps with normal unfrauded pictures where you can see all your features (not pictures from 30 feet away) IT TRANSLATES IRL.
it doesn't always, dumbass. been proved time and time again but you are welcome to cope with your e-girl ratings jfl. "10/10!!!"
You think because you're a dead subhuman in your selfies that it's not real life? HAHAHAHAHA
you think because "Myla:))" some 13 year old on discord rated you 10/10 you're a mogger irl??? HAHAHAHHAHAHA
@St.TikTokcel
classic tagging the mental ward inmate to back up your schizoid reality

I mean yea I can get laid off OLD but it’s a lot of work and for low quality foids.

I think the advice to focus on becoming Chad is a good one. You’ll spend the same amount of effort and money probably but have something to show for it except a bunch of low quality slays who you can’t even remember the names or faces of.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer