The lack of OLDMaxxing info on this site is actually criminal

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
It should be common knowledge by now that pictures =/= IRL.

Even overlooking the role other factors like frame, height, style, NTness, body language, body odor (and many other things) - if you focus purely on Face - pictures are not even close to painting the full picture.

Unless of course you can post a literal 3d rendering of your head - accounting for lens distortion, 360 angles etc. - the rating section is utterly pointless.

"... b-but muh no lens distortion for chad" - st.schizoidcel
53bae7cd60a6778a3d3875d9ee6adeaf

another common brainlet cope pedaled on here.

NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CHAD. it doesn't fucking matter what does or doesn't work for chad.

most people here have never seen a true chad in their lives.

Yes, it is easy to tell when someone is insanely gl or insanely ugly in selfies, but really not much else.
Most people who post their face here are normies who either have no idea how to even take a decent selfie, or normies who are experts at anglefrauding - posting their best angles to try and force an HTN rating for their fried dopamine receptors.

It doesn't fucking matter if you are able to post pics here that get rated HTN by autistic male teenagers residing in Stockholm, Vilnius and Kanpur.

IT DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO REAL LIFE.
Not necessarily anyway, not denying some posters will look better than others - it's just some of them might have gotten rated lower on here because they couldn't take the right pictures.

Oh well, I guess it would be nice if there was a place looking good in pictures could directly translate to ...

Oh right it's called OLD.

But guess what this shithole thinks about OLD???

"CHAD CAN POST BATHROOM SELFIE IN MOONLIGHT AND GET 1000+ LIKES!!!!"

Actual brain damage. Idiots here legit use OLD to rate people.

"Oh you think this Bollywood actor is CHAD?? Guess what this autistic frauder looksmaxxer from Pakistan got more likes than him on Tinder. He clearly mogs him bro!!"

Instead of trying to capitalize on frauding - be it angle, lighting, NT, style, whatever - to maximize OLD results, this forum will tell you to ascend to chad before you even try to use it.

JUST FUCKING LOL!!!!

Meanwhile my 5'6 buddy with his mogger wide palate that he shows off in his smiling-hot-tub-with-wine-glass-in-hand main tinder picture slays 2x per week off it.

A dude that is invisible next to me IRL.

But who cares I am waiting till I get my sliding Counter Clcokwise Genioplasty with Canthoplasty and Neurocraniumoplasty before I make a tinder account.

Sadly I don't even think this is a realistic expectation from this forum because there is probably 1 remotely NT user out of a 100. And 1 out of 100 of those NT users is an actual adult with a functioning brain.

Might actually be over for this forum when I think about it ngl ...

(Shoutout to @pneumocystosis and @Iasacrko who had told me almost a year ago to use one smiling pic in my OLD that most other users told me I was pushing Truecel in. It was the most quoted pic by matches by a long way, shortly followed by a pic with a cigarette in my mouth)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, EggKing, spermium and 24 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, 7zyzz7, Allornothing and 5 others
This is exactly the thing autists here can’t understand. They somehow have it in their mind they have to look like some dark triad malnourished male model when in reality that’s just self sabotage

I give up trying to fix anyone here tbh they’ll stay the same since they don’t know any other way

• +1
Reactions: greywind, humanoidsub7, LooksThinker and 15 others
This is exactly the thing autists here can’t understand. They somehow have it in their mind they have to look like some dark triad malnourished male model when in reality that’s just self sabotage

I give up trying to fix anyone here tbh they’ll stay the same since they don’t know any other way
people who don't spend more than 5 hours outside their house at least 5x per week shouldn't be allowed on this website

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, thereallegend, pneumocystosis and 5 others
Another banger dropped @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Blackgymmax and pneumocystosis
people who don't spend more than 5 hours outside their house at least 5x per week shouldn't be allowed on this website
i don't think we would have much users left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, RealSurgerymax, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
not a single atom

facts boyo

yes but also the quality of women on OLD isn't much higher than a bar or a club, I'd argue it's not even higher than that of a red-light district.

I only use it to see if changes in my appearance have been positive or not, haven't felt the thirst to use it for anything beyond that since I was in my mid twenties.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, vampyre, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
i don't think we would have much users left
yes, but on the flipside it would completely change the forum dynamic and make blackpill much more accessible to a lot of NT people. Right now no one who isn't somehow fucked in the head's gonna stick around on this forum with all the incel talk on it.

i mean there's already 4chan and is for that right?

jfl why would anyone even give looksmaxxing advice when none of the retards on here even looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and forevermirin
yes, but on the flipside it would completely change the forum dynamic and make blackpill much more accessible to a lot of NT people. Right now no one who isn't somehow fucked in the head's gonna stick around on this forum with all the incel talk on it.

i mean there's already 4chan and is for that right?
i mean yeah, they would probably all go cry on /r9k/ but idk if much NT people would be interested in this site. Most "looksmaxers" are already autistic (in the sense that they're non NT) and rarely any NT person.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yes but also the quality of women on OLD isn't much higher than a bar or a club, I'd argue it's not even higher than that of a red-light district.

I only use it to see if changes in my appearance have been positive or not, haven't felt the thirst to use it for anything beyond that since I was in my mid twenties.
you're right. bar/club is usually the superior option and also easier for normies, but there are still plenty people who are able to reliably use OLD for slays. Usually decent looking (mtn) and NT pictures + to the point in text.

And as i said, there is obviously a lot to maxxing out OLD pictures that plenty normies on places like reddit etc try to figure out - they aren't able to get past the first hurdle of lookspill sadly, but knowing that and frauding techniques the focus should be on working out what really works for oLD instead of beign lazy and saying "chad face".

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Orc
Most "looksmaxers" are already autistic (in the sense that they're non NT) and rarely any NT person.
partly true, but like ive seen some nt friends be quite interested in some botb threads that aren't overly aspie/pseudoscientific.- its just the general vibe of the site that turns them off.

also, not all non-nt people are built equal. some actually are able to fake nt well enough to have normal social lives while also having aspie traits.

also social pics help a lot and women value sociability over everything except maybe looks and height

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and forevermirin
what happens if you angle fraud and look like a goblin irl when meeting

what happens if you angle fraud and look like a goblin irl when meeting
you ever meet a girl who look much worse than her pics? it happens so often its practically the norm now. but you won't just say "ugh" and walk out you'd say "fuck it" and give em a chance.

if they do then you're probably disgusting to look at and should give up on dating/significantly lower your standards anyway.

the main type of frauding im talking about it using your best angles (which most people do anyway), using pics in appealing settings (not in your bath/bedroom), using pics in groups you mog etc. basic stuff not fucking faceapp

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 6128, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
you ever meet a girl who look much worse than her pics? it happens so often its practically the norm now. but you won't just say "ugh" and walk out you'd say "fuck it" and give em a chance.

if they do then you're probably disgusting to look at and should give up on dating/significantly lower your standards anyway.

the main type of frauding im talking about it using your best angles (which most people do anyway), using pics in appealing settings (not in your bath/bedroom), using pics in groups you mog etc. basic stuff not fucking faceapp
For me I am brutally recessed but angles that hide it lol. I think I will stick to waiting for my counter clockwise genioplasty :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Although still good threatd

• +1
U gotta cheek suck and squint with bathroom selfies for max smv

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Feliezzx

Faceapp hollywood filters make you look worse most of the time tho, it just makes your eyes more vibrant and tighter and nose smaller and makes your skin look like you got foundation on.

For me I am brutally recessed but angles that hide it lol. I think I will stick to waiting for my counter clockwise genioplasty :feelsrope:
could be or could just be bdd. i know people here who have bimax planned while being completely unrecessed mtns. its when you start fixating on certain failos and thinking that maybe not having those will make you gl and change your life. basically its often cope.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
could be or could just be bdd. i know people here who have bimax planned while being completely unrecessed mtns. its when you start fixating on certain failos and thinking that maybe not having those will make you gl and change your life. basically its often cope.
Nah defs not have consulted with users on here and surgeons. My chin is 1cm behind where it needs to be, amongst some other failos

• JFL
Nah defs not have consulted with users on here and surgeons. My chin is 1cm behind where it needs to be, amongst some other failos
wait this is satire right?

As with all your threads I can tell this is cope without having to read it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It should be common knowledge by now that pictures =/= IRL.

Even overlooking the role other factors like frame, height, style, NTness, body language, body odor (and many other things) - if you focus purely on Face - pictures are not even close to painting the full picture.

Unless of course you can post a literal 3d rendering of your head - accounting for lens distortion, 360 angles etc. - the rating section is utterly pointless.

"... b-but muh no lens distortion for chad" - st.schizoidcel
View attachment 2657212

another common brainlet cope pedaled on here.

NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CHAD. it doesn't fucking matter what does or doesn't work for chad.

most people here have never seen a true chad in their lives.

Yes, it is easy to tell when someone is insanely gl or insanely ugly in selfies, but really not much else.
Most people who post their face here are normies who either have no idea how to even take a decent selfie, or normies who are experts at anglefrauding - posting their best angles to try and force an HTN rating for their fried dopamine receptors.

It doesn't fucking matter if you are able to post pics here that get rated HTN by autistic male teenagers residing in Stockholm, Vilnius and Kanpur.

IT DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO REAL LIFE.
Not necessarily anyway, not denying some posters will look better than others - it's just some of them might have gotten rated lower on here because they couldn't take the right pictures.

Oh well, I guess it would be nice if there was a place looking good in pictures could directly translate to ...

Oh right it's called OLD.

But guess what this shithole thinks about OLD???

"CHAD CAN POST BATHROOM SELFIE IN MOONLIGHT AND GET 1000+ LIKES!!!!"

Actual brain damage. Idiots here legit use OLD to rate people.

"Oh you think this Bollywood actor is CHAD?? Guess what this autistic frauder looksmaxxer from Pakistan got more likes than him on Tinder. He clearly mogs him bro!!"

Instead of trying to capitalize on frauding - be it angle, lighting, NT, style, whatever - to maximize OLD results, this forum will tell you to ascend to chad before you even try to use it.

JUST FUCKING LOL!!!!

Meanwhile my 5'6 buddy with his mogger wide palate that he shows off in his smiling-hot-tub-with-wine-glass-in-hand main tinder picture slays 2x per week off it.

A dude that is invisible next to me IRL.

But who cares I am waiting till I get my sliding Counter Clcokwise Genioplasty with Canthoplasty and Neurocraniumoplasty before I make a tinder account.

Sadly I don't even think this is a realistic expectation from this forum because there is probably 1 remotely NT user out of a 100. And 1 out of 100 of those NT users is an actual adult with a functioning brain.

Might actually be over for this forum when I think about it ngl ...

(Shoutout to @pneumocystosis and @Iasacrko who had told me almost a year ago to use one smiling pic in my OLD that most other users told me I was pushing Truecel in. It was the most quoted pic by matches by a long way, shortly followed by a pic with a cigarette in my mouth)
Take your meds schizo

• So Sad

NT pics mog

1) there are chads
2) 90% of dating is through OLD so yes it is real life
3) you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 50702 and blatonslatt
And women can tell your face from a distorted selfie. Even that chad you posted is still a chad. He just has a peanut skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 50702, blatonslatt and 2 others

this is all the frauding you do except you still get rated ltn by women. If you do good on OLD unless you photoshop your pics and your face isn't visible (frontal mainly) or 5'6 it 100% translates to irl. Your basic frontal exposes all flaws and the female brain can visualize it in 3D. You my friend are a 2/10 subhuman and you faceapp all your pics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Allornothing and Deleted member 19968
As with all your threads I can tell this is cope without having to read it.
everytime i wait for you to respond to my threads with your copes. head in the sand shit.

2) 90% of dating is through OLD so yes it is real life
no it isn't dumbass.
And women can tell your face from a distorted selfie.
right ... women evolved to account for selfie distortion so they could pick the best looking mates.

you're actually an idiot who for some reason (clout on an incel forum??) thinks he's smart. there's like a term for that which i forget.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
no it isn't dumbass.
Yes it is you subhuman. Most of it is done through dating apps and ig
right ... women evolved to pick the best looking mates despite selfie distortion.

you're actually an idiot who for some reason (clout on an incel forum??) thinks he's smart. there's like a term for that which i forget.
Yes they can tell even though lense distortion you fucking idiot.
Screenshot 20240106 103318 Discord

Screenshot 20240106 103517 Discord

Just because every girl rates YOU subhuman doesn't mean we all are
Also there's barely any distortion from arms length selfie

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 50702
True idc why soo many ltns are soo miserable and fixated on “chad” like ofc the nigga worth top 1 percent genetics isn’t gonna have to try as hard to look good… hate the player not the game

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and forevermirin
dude you're a grown ass man still gettin yourself rated by random discord foids - like just go outside bro.
Bros retarded
Every girl calls your ass subhuman and your cope is lense distortion and go outside.
Bro you go outside. Without face app literally ZERO girls would like you jfl

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
True idc why soo many ltns are soo miserable and fixated on “chad” like ofc the nigga worth top 1 percent genetics isn’t gonna have to try as hard to look good… hate the player not the game
its mental illness, and its legit not funny. when i joined this place i didn't realize how bad it could get for some users - kinda like OCD where you hyperfixate on some intrusive thoughts and aren't able to shake them off. imagine that but for years on end in a way that completely fucks your ability to function in the real world and makes your sould source of pleasure getting high ratings from internet randos and shitting on people you don't know.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and smoth
its mental illness, and its legit not funny. when i joined this place i didn't realize how bad it could get for some users - kinda like OCD where you hyperfixate on some intrusive thoughts and aren't able to shake them off. imagine that but for years on end in a way that completely fucks your ability to function in the real world and makes your sould source of pleasure getting high ratings from internet randos and shitting on people you don't know.
I understand but the thing is that most of you guys are actually just ugly As fuck. As if youre the slayer who takes horrible pictures. Like no, youre some face apping fool whos still ltn mtn. You don't even need 99+ in a day. Just 30-40 first day is enough to slay irl
99+ in a day is a megachad irl and IT WILL SHOW

The thjng is even if YOU go outside 99% of girls are rejecting you.
If you do not donwell on dating apps with normal unfrauded pictures where you can see all your features (not pictures from 30 feet away) IT TRANSLATES IRL. You think because you're a dead subhuman in your selfies that it's not real life? HAHAHAHAHA

@St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 6128, Going2KillMyself and 4 others
Good thread but im not even kidding when i say i look way better in selfies then other forms of photos. I might even look better in selfies then in mirror but i don't know the reason for this.

• +1
Good thread but im not even kidding when i say i look way better in selfies then other forms of photos. I might even look better in selfies then in mirror but i don't know the reason for this.
Lol same for me. I love taking pics of myself on my phone but in candids I dont look as good

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and forevermirin

The only thing I learned from this site in 2018 was the efficient way of hating myself

Btw it's also insane how the models worshipped on this site likely take 10-20 selfies before choosing the best one because like us, they aren't looking at their best 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Big White Cuck and forevermirin
The only thing I learned from this site in 2018 was the efficient way of hating myself

Btw it's also insane how the models worshipped on this site likely take 10-20 selfies before choosing the best one because like us, they aren't looking at their best 24/7

Nonetheless it's truly a mog or be mogged world

lets just make a new dating app where instead of pictures we use files of accurately scaled 3d models of our heads and bodies

• Woah
I meant either way it's not really an accurate depiction of what you look like irl.

Its also easier to find your best angles in selfies.
Lol same for me. I love taking pics of myself on my phone but in candids I dont look as good
Might be becaus you aren't used to seeing your candids as much as yourself in a mirror or selfie

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
lets just make a new dating app where instead of pictures we use files of accurately scaled 3d models of our heads and bodies
That's unironically a really good idea to my very tired brain. The problem I can think of rn is how you gonna show the 3d image through a 2d phone

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

its hard being mentalcel

That's unironically a really good idea to my very tired brain. The problem I can think of rn is how you gonna show the 3d image through a 2d phone
i mean like
its basically just like tinder
but when you get to swiping
Ap

its jsut a regular dating app UI, but instead of showing the pictures, it loads a 3d model file and shows it on a blender like interface, and you can use your fingers to move around and inspect the 3d model

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth and forevermirin
life is crazy

• +1
i mean like
its basically just like tinder
but when you get to swiping
View attachment 2657992
its jsut a regular dating app UI, but instead of showing the pictures, it loads a 3d model file and shows it on a blender like interface, and you can use your fingers to move around and inspect the 3d model
Damn that's perfect, like Tinder for non-nts.

The problem is i think most foids would rather see different pics from guys so they can interpret their "vibe" better (the main reason nt pics are so imp).

Might change as/if society gets more lookist tho

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and smoth