Honestly one of the best videos I've seen regarding youtube tutorials

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled

tldr: youtubers especially in the finance and self improvement niche keep you "just dumb enough", so that you can click on the next video, then the next video, then the next video, then buy their course for $99.

Throw back to me watching days worth of dropshipping content on youtube and how much money did I make? $0. Absolutely nothing cause me and my brother were too scared to actually start running ads then improvise on the flaws. I guarantee that if we had done that, by now we would atleast be making a decent bit of money

Stay consistent and disciplined. Act, Assess, and Adjust

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5.5psl, lunin7 and 5 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and ArcticStorm
@HarrierDuBois @finnarope

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
tldr: youtubers especially in the finance and self improvement niche keep you "just dumb enough", so that you can click on the next video, then the next video, then the next video, then buy their course for $99.
This is still what everyone everywhere does anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, JovenCansao, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
This is still what everyone everywhere does anyway.
Cause they are dumb fucks that don’t wanna take any action and just masturbate to their dreams and ambitions

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
Cause they are dumb fucks that don’t wanna take any action and just masturbate to their dreams and ambitions
I meant the "keep people just dumb enough" thing. No one shares the actual success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, JovenCansao and becomingnearperfect
I meant the "keep people just dumb enough" thing. No one shares the actual success.
True. Can’t blame them, they just tryna chase the bag. Who you can blame is their followers tho

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
hamza literally tells his audience his vidoes are worthless cope. they still watch him

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
hamza literally tells his audience his vidoes are worthless cope. they still watch him
Yea. And he scams his audience of hundreds of dollars a month just to have coffee with them and meet up and climb a hill or something once a year and call it “self improvement”

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Yea. And he scams his audience of hundreds of dollars a month just to have coffee with them and meet up and climb a hill or something once a year and call it “self improvement”
thats stolen off elliot hulse's model jfl
@Ohwell 2.0

• +1
elliot hulse actually means it
hamza is a scamming scheming pathological lying cunt
Eliot Hulse was a college football player and a competitive strongman. His fitness and bioenergetic advice is solid. His new traditionalist Christianity stuff is questionable though.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
youtube Isnt necessarily all that useless you could make money by uploading YouTube videos but that’s pretty much the main reason to use it helpfully

or to watch blackpill content

• +1
youtube Isnt necessarily all that useless you could make money by uploading YouTube videos but that’s pretty much the main reason to use it helpfully

or to watch blackpill content
Of course but that isn’t the point that I’m trying to make. If you want to learn a skill from YouTube, there’s a certain threshold you’re going to hit before you’re just wasting time and will inevitable spend money. But I agree that posting videos on YouTube is good cause it’s probably the most secure and stable of all social media platforms and pays the best.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Eliot Hulse was a college football player and a competitive strongman. His fitness and bioenergetic advice is solid. His new traditionalist Christianity stuff is questionable though.
also used a shitton of roids and lied about it JFL