Hope for NCTcels (Brett Maverick)

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Brett Maverick has NCT.

604F9305 5C2C 429A 9641 1C7D2E15AF47

Yes, his canthal tilt is negative.

I keep saying this over and over. If you have NCT, but your midface is compact, you will still look good. Brett’s midface isn’t super compact either, he just has a bunch of halos. So, the solution to nct? Fix your bones.

He has an excellent jaw though.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Brett has above average jaw and chin. Compact midface won't save you if your lower third doesn't make up for nct.

Compact midface and a decent to good lower third can indeed halo a mediocre eye area, or an eye area that's undermined by negative canthal tilt. This gives hope to NTCels but there's a limit to the angle of the tilt - I feel like most people can halo NTC until a determined angle is reached where their eye area completely looksmins every other good feature.

Brett has above average jaw and chin. Compact midface won't save you if your lower third doesn't make up for nct.
Well he doesn’t have a compact midface.
Compact midface and a decent to good lower third can indeed halo a mediocre eye area, or an eye area that's undermined by negative canthal tilt. This gives hope to NTCels but there's a limit to the angle of the tilt - I feel like most people can halo NTC until a determined angle is reached where their eye area completely looksmins every other good feature.
Like I said in the other thread, your tilt can literally be pointing at the floor if you have a compact midface.

Probably posing weird lol
Nah I remember in one of his videos he said he broke it when he was younger and it stunted the growth of one clavicle.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Luke LLL
Well he doesn’t have a compact midface.
His midface looks rather compact in some pics, although the effect may owe itself to lightning or pose. Either way his chin and jaw are really strong. No doubt he'd benefit from PCT, but he isn't fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Luke LLL
Nah I remember in one of his videos he said he broke it when he was younger and it stunted the growth of one clavicle.
That’s very interesting.

The rest of his features, including his byzogomatic breadth and protruded maxillary growth are god-tier. You need a minimum of a 7PSL face to make up for even a slight NCT

Only one of his features save him, the point of this thread is to show that a compact midface (one feature) can save you from nct