hormonal acne

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
16 years old, only thing holding me back from getting every bitch is acne on my cheeks, it makes me look like i have bad hygiene etc etc, doesnt matter, i went to derma and he recommended me benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin, ive been doing it for one month, i also cut sugar from my diet totally and i barely see any results, accutane is not an option beacuse im scared of hair loss and pain in joints since im athlete

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and PointOfNoReturn
Bro dont worry take accutane. The chance for hair loss is small af, especially if you have a healthy lifetyle. And joint pain i've only experienced first month or so, and still it wasnt so much that it bothered me while lifting.

Dose is key, you don't need more than 20mg a day. Shit you can even take 10mg for life, never acne again. These dosages have minimal sides, but on the other hand it won't permanently kill the acne. If u wanna kill the acne permanently you're gonna need a bigger dose. 40mg maybe. Ask your derma bro.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Here’s what worked for me:
-Vit A supplement
-Cut off COMPLETELY sugar and processed food and salt(latter is optional)
-Basic skincare routine

I still get some pimples on my face but they are minor and mostly on my forehead which i cover with hair. But i’m 19 tho, so accutane on a low dose might be best for you.

Bro dont worry take accutane. The chance for hair loss is small af, especially if you have a healthy lifetyle. And joint pain i've only experienced first month or so, and still it wasnt so much that it bothered me while lifting.

Dose is key, you don't need more than 20mg a day. Shit you can even take 10mg for life, never acne again. These dosages have minimal sides, but on the other hand it won't permanently kill the acne. If u wanna kill the acne permanently you're gonna need a bigger dose. 40mg maybe. Ask your derma bro.
my lifestyle isnt really healthy tbh, my diet has been absolute bs since month ago when i stopped consuming sugar totally, what gives me hope of not loosing hair is my good genetics, my dad is pushing 50 and his hairline is still really good, i have appointment with derma in about a week and i will ask her, ty

16 years old, only thing holding me back from getting every bitch is acne on my cheeks, it makes me look like i have bad hygiene etc etc, doesnt matter, i went to derma and he recommended me benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin, ive been doing it for one month, i also cut sugar from my diet totally and i barely see any results, accutane is not an option beacuse im scared of hair loss and pain in joints since im athlete
so real on the joint pain, i would consider accutane if i wasn't athlete as well. have you asked your derm for tret? i have acne on my cheeks mainly as well and want to try asking for some from a derma

so real on the joint pain, i would consider accutane if i wasn't athlete as well. have you asked your derm for tret? i have acne on my cheeks mainly as well and want to try asking for some from a derma
my next derma appointment is on 2nd december so i will ask her whats best, if i can hop on tret and what to do further but im really considering hopping on accutane and see how my joints feel etc

gl spending next 2 years trying everything but accutane. Only after that you'll know the truth.

my next derma appointment is on 2nd december so i will ask her whats best, if i can hop on tret and what to do further but im really considering hopping on accutane and see how my joints feel etc
ok, im same age as you, im gonna go to derma in december as well but prob ask for tret, lmk if u get joint pains or not bc im high level athlete and wouldnt like tht