How appealing is this Latina foid pheno (in terms of mass appeal)?

How appealing is this Latina pheno (in terms of mass appeal)?

• Total voters
Very appealing,
Why, what about the particular latino pheno in the op?
latinos regardless are glorified by most men JFL, like you said as well, very rare pheno in Europe especially in nordic countries(Sadge)
Would you say latino gets taxed compared to other ethnicities in Europe?

Why does your wife find it "bad" on a man though? Latino guys are moggers tbh, i have seen a lot of tiktok latino boys getting praised by foids so idk
She just says this particular pheno mogs on foids

Based on appeal annd colouring and not PSL how do you rate this Latina pheno?

I find this pheno quite appealing, but it is a very rare pheno in Europe. My wife however likes the contrast but says she would find it bad on a man.

View attachment 2818908View attachment 2818909
Compared to the standard white woman with blue/green eyes and blonde hair and beta carotene tan and other phenos.
Will do mulatta pheno, and other ethnic phenos, and squishy pheno soon.
Half these girls are wasian? I personally rank wasian girls higher than white but that's my personal preference

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Based on appeal annd colouring and not PSL how do you rate this Latina pheno?

I find this pheno quite appealing, but it is a very rare pheno in Europe. My wife however likes the contrast but says she would find it bad on a man.

View attachment 2818908View attachment 2818909
Compared to the standard white woman with blue/green eyes and blonde hair and beta carotene tan and other phenos.
Will do mulatta pheno, and other ethnic phenos, and squishy pheno soon.
@Hottaco34

Those are all wasians niggers. It’s obvious from the disgusting phenotype.

Nah all latina

Why?

@Verline thoughts on wasian?
I have similar pheno. A lot of wasians end up looking hispanic because hispanic people are basically native/asian and Spanish mix. And some of the girls pictured are definitely wasian, a few of them are Kpop stars

• +1
Half these girls are wasian? I personally rank wasian girls higher than white but that's my personal preference

Wasians are fucking disgusting ,

Literally bottom of the barrel.

Are you wasian or Mexican

Exactly. Idk why braindead ethnics would reject a hapa in favour for a latino/latina

Jfl all Mexican
Won't say. But cultural differences definitely play a role as to why they'd reject

Bruh new jeans member and jeon somi are on the first picture, both wasian Kpop stars

Why?

@
Verline
@Verline thoughts on wasian?
Ranking wasians above white is insane to me lol, i hate asian foids with a passion due to them wanting every tall mtn guy in sweden therefor i will also hate every wasian and wish death upon them, ty

Ranking wasians above white is insane to me lol,
Y
i hate asian foids with a passion due to them wanting every tall mtn guy in sweden therefor i will also hate every wasian and wish death upon them, ty
Wasians and Asians mog bc squishy
Wasian and Latina can look similar

Ranking wasians above white is insane to me lol, i hate asian foids with a passion due to them wanting every tall mtn guy in sweden therefor i will also hate every wasian and wish death upon them, ty
Have you ever seen them with chad

No
They are all Mexican you pajeeta

You can keep accusing me of being a pajeet you schizophrenic, it’s not going to make wasians any less subhuman. JFL

Won't say. But cultural differences definitely play a role as to why they'd reject
Nah not just cultural but they think “MuH cHiNg ChOnG” when they realize the guy or girl they were seeing wasn’t latino but hapa
Legit knew this curry bitch who rejected a guy named Ignacio because he was SEA hapa and not latino. FUCKING SEF HATING CURRY BITCH JFL
Bruh new jeans member and jeon somi are on the first picture, both wasian Kpop stars
Nope all mexican

You can keep accusing me of being a pajeet you schizophrenic, it’s not going to make wasians any less subhuman. JFL
You’re a bitter pajeeta who wants a white or white passing ethnic mixed guy

Would you say latino gets taxed compared to other ethnicities in Europe?
Wdym by "taxed" if anything i think latino guys have halo, i have seen a lot of robust pretty boys that are latinos

She just says this particular pheno mogs on foids
Homie browsing org with his wife, only foid allowed since your the top poster here probably JJFL, mirin bro

• JFL
Wdym by "taxed" if anything i think latino guys have halo, i have seen a lot of robust pretty boys that are latinos
Why do you think latino has more halo than other ethnicities?
Homie browsing org with his wife, only foid allowed since your the top poster here probably JJFL, mirin bro
I’m teaching her psl lingo. She finds it funny

Have you ever seen them with chad
No, i have seen them with HTN a few times though, but the asian whore foid was actually decent those times, i laugh so hard in my head whenever i see some low tier LTB asian foid with her lanky nordic high LTN bf, homie ruining his entire bloodline for some asian pussy, BRUTAL JOVA

• +1
Why do you think latino has more halo than other ethnicities?
Better bones and they can fraud better with hair, foids love these curly ass nigger latinos hair with ear rings etc. And a big chunk of the tiktok pretty boys are latinos
I’m teaching her psl lingo. She finds it funny
Bro living the dream life, rating kids on org and then slaying afterwards, what a hobby, mirin

• +1
No, i have seen them with HTN a few times though, but the asian whore foid was actually decent those times, i laugh so hard in my head whenever i see some low tier LTB asian foid with her lanky nordic high LTN bf, homie ruining his entire bloodline for some asian pussy, BRUTAL JOVA
I wonder why not Chadlite+?
Better bones and they can fraud better with hair, foids love these curly ass nigger latinos hair with ear rings etc. And a big chunk of the tiktok pretty boys are latinos
what race are the foids, and what do they think of similarly brown phenos?
Bro living the dream life, rating kids on org and then slaying afterwards, what a hobby, mirin
YAY!

• JFL
Reactions: Verline