How are you meant to train every muscle group twice per week?

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
If you go 4 times a week? I do ppl

chest/ tris
back/ bis
legs/ shoulders
And chest/ tris again because my chest is dogshit.
How tf are you meant to train everything twice?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Just do heavy duty

1.Push
2.Pull/Legs
3.Push
4.Pull/Legs

And why tf u dont train shoulders on Push day ?
Push includes chest triceps shoulders, pull is the complete back neck and biceps

• Hmm...
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
From the way you sound, I don't think you even know the basics of strength training. Check out the Botb section

1.Push
2.Pull/Legs
3.Push
4.Pull/Legs

And why tf u dont train shoulders on Push day ?
Push includes chest triceps shoulders, pull is the complete back neck and biceps
Because training chest and shoulders on the same day is retarded, my ohp goes down by like 10kg if I bench first.

From the way you sound, I don't think you even know the basics of strength training. Check out the Botb section
I know the basics. What are you talking about

Why not full body workout

Why not full body workout
Because I would need like 4 hours in the gym and I still wouldn’t each muscle as well as I would doing a ppl plan

Because I would need like 4 hours in the gym and I still wouldn’t each muscle as well as I would doing a ppl plan
Workout a
Barbell row 3x5
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Leaning tricep pushdown 4x12
Lateral dumbbell raise 4x20

Workout b
Chin up 3x5
Ohp 3x5
Deadlift 3x5

Workout a
Barbell row 3x5
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5

Workout b
Chin up 3x5
Ohp 3x5
Deadlift 3x5

I’m training for hypertrophy, 3x5 is shit. And then for workout a for example i’d be doing one exercise for chest, legs, back etc

I’m training for hypertrophy, 3x5 is shit. And then for workout a for example i’d be doing one exercise for chest, legs, back etc
3x5 is good for strength and helps to gain mass too. You can do 4x12 too

3x5 is good for strength and helps to gain mass too. You can do 4x12 too
One exercise per muscle group is not good. To do fbw properly you would need to spend half the day in the gym. It’s only good for absolute beginners.

One exercise per muscle group is not good. To do fbw properly you would need to spend half the day in the gym. It’s only good for absolute beginners.
Do you b/s/d 100, 140 and 180 kg?

gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Do you b/s/d 100, 140 and 180 kg?
Not yet and it’s useless long before you can even do that. You simply can’t get good volume if you’re training everything. What you listed is literally one exercise per muscle. Imagine just going in, doing a few squats, benches and barbell rows and calling it a day.
gym is cope
Not really

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Are you a pregnant woman? Why are u only limiting urself to 4x a week, you need 6x week minimum to hit everything twice a week efficiently. 4x a week you would need to do something like

1 Chest/back
2 Arms/shoulders/legs (dont spend to much time on arms they are trained enough when u hit back and chest)
3 rest
4 repeat

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Are you a pregnant woman? Why are u only limiting urself to 4x a week, you need 6x week minimum to hit everything twice a week efficiently. 4x a week you would need to do something like

1 Chest/back
2 Arms/shoulders/legs (dont spend to much time on arms they are trained enough when u hit back and chest)
3 rest
4 repeat
6 days a week natty is overkill too. Only roidcels do that. I have other shit to do. I spend most of my day commuting + work.

Not yet and it’s useless long before you can even do that. You simply can’t get good volume if you’re training everything. What you listed is literally one exercise per muscle. Imagine just going in, doing a few squats, benches and barbell rows and calling it a day.
Not really
Simple routine is good until you hit 100, 140 and 180 kg

• Hmm...
Simple routine is good until you hit 100, 140 and 180 kg
I’m doing almost 10,000 volume per workout and it’s going up nicely. I couldn’t do that for everything if I was doing fbw

gym is cope
Exactly, skeletal frame, bone structure (facially) and height>>>> but unfortunately most of that we have little control over so it makes sense to gymcel a little bit so it’s a halo

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Upper body
Lowerbody
Upper body
Lowerbody

Training a muscle 1x week is completely fine, and it’s literally how most people got jacked before “science based/optimal” training became popular.

You can do 4-6 hard sets twice/week, or 8-12 once/week. Over time, you will still get to the same place physique wise

• +1