How Asian Foids Talk To Me - Vs. - How White Foids Talk To Me

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

ASIAN FOID^

WHITE FOID^

look how cute the asian foid is. its slightly autistic. but i like that. and id prefer that over just rude and mean and cold.

do you see why i want to geomaxx?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, poopoohead, Deleted member 30432 and 18 others
then go geomax

and I give more attention to the 2nd one each time.. bcuz somehow I like toxic/ignoring white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, BongMog, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
White women brain are hardwired to sense that you're not good looking enough for them, and want better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29155, midlatinocel and 5 others
From my experience, white women ignore me, or want to roleplay sex, but Asian women ignore me or ask me about my day and send tons of emojis.

One (Chinese) girl said I was the most handsome guy she'd seen on Bumble and was praying that I would match back with her. IDK if she was lying or not, but that is Rizz (with a capital R).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29155, midlatinocel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, midlatinocel and humanoidsub7
PSL + height issue so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, midlatinocel, Bushman and 5 others
View attachment 2353066
ASIAN FOID^
View attachment 2353081

WHITE FOID^

look how cute the asian foid is. its slightly autistic. but i like that. and id prefer that over just rude and mean and cold.

do you see why i want to geomaxx?
This happened to me the only solution is:
Lefort 2
Trimax
double LL
Cantho
Brow implants
Rhino
Hair trasplant
Clavicle surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 29155
You want to geomax because your own 'women' find you repulsive

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Asian women don't count as slaying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27987 and Kristin
Whoa I heckin love asianerino girls!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BongMog, Deleted member 30432 and 3 others
Whoa I heckin love asianerino girls!

View attachment 2353142
Fr. Nobody's fucking impressed, I'm definetely not impressed.

Here's the best analogy:

It's like going up to an fruit tree and picking the low hanging ones and bragging to your friends that you got the best shit, even though Low-hanging fruit doesn't get much sun, and it's not as ripe — not so delectable, you could say — as the higher fruit. You want to pick the low-hanging fruit last, so it has more time to develop

Same shit applies to women

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Asia is like a giant refugee camp for white incels from the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BongMog, Deleted member 30432 and 6 others

Here's the best analogy:

It's like going up to an fruit tree and picking the low hanging ones and bragging to your friends that you got the best shit, even though Low-hanging fruit doesn't get much sun, and it's not as ripe — not so delectable, you could say — as the higher fruit. You want to pick the low-hanging fruit last, so it has more time to develop

I don’t get why people fetishize Asians so much. They’re so much uglier than white women but sadly only panfaced gooks are attracted to me and not skinny white girls.

Even without the fruit analogy Asians are so comically depressing to look at and be around. They all have a horrid yellow tinge to their skin and the same soulless money grubbing attitude that drives me insane.

Good lord, why do people obsess over these abominations?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 17735
no, this is how a foid that's into you talks compared to a foid that's not into you

• +1
Reactions: Detective, midlatinocel, Lord&Master and 1 other person
I don’t get why people fetishize Asians so much. They’re so much uglier than white women but sadly only panfaced gooks are attracted to me and not skinny white girls.

Even without the fruit analogy Asians are so comically depressing to look at and be around. They all have a horrid yellow tinge to their skin and the same soulless money grubbing attitude that drives me insane.

The top tier ones that don't have the yellow undertone and pan face and have good forward growth are actually pretty comparable to to Beckys or stacylites.

But those are so rare and their basically HAPA, not full asian.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
The top tier ones that don't have the yellow undertone and pan face and have good forward growth are actually pretty comparable to to Beckys or stacylites.

But those are so rare and their basically HAPA, not full asian.
HAPAs on a side note are incredibly attractive, and for the most part seem less fetishist than their fully asian counterparts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Lol why? That means that they're not into you
No it doesnt have to mean that, it can mean they are very busy with their work or whatever or are highclass/playing hard to get. While the other is giving u so much attention all day has probably nothing going for her, and some attachment issue.. same foids that get mad if you don't respond for a few hours.. than when u don't apologize or whatever they go batshit on u... I prefer to be a little bit ignored than a crazy attached foid...

HAPAs on a side note are incredibly attractive, and for the most part seem less fetishist than their fully asian counterparts
A lot of the white "stacys" that users lust over here, have a slight tranny appearance. Probably because they think hunter eyes on women looks good.

I personally prefer almond "bug eyes" on women, and top tier HAPA women can help shave off the tranny appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

The Caucasus/Iran is in Asia

That is actually really sad lol

White foids have so much power in the dating market they don’t even have to text anything they can just type dots and some ethnic will still send them money

well i am 5ft4, bottom .0001% smv

but i still fucked and cummed inside 3 korean and chinese girls

(pics proof below)

i bet u havent actually gone near a white girl irl

also ur women told me my flaccid penis is the same size as ur races erect penis while we were in the bath washing eachother

seamaxx then

Nigga why, you'll literally be as tall as the locals :lul:
yeah thats ideal and the whole point?

also they worship my white skin, blonde blue eyes, western status and money, and 2x bigger dick than locals

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 29155

Here's the best analogy:

Real

Here's the best analogy:

imagine taking it this seriously

Because they are the only wymyn they can get. But anyone who breeds Asian foids will get Incel sons. Because 95% of them are panfaced

Because they are the only wymyn they can get. But anyone who breeds Asian foids will get Incel sons. Because 95% of them are panfaced
hate the people who cope with "asians are more attractive than white women" tho

definitely not the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987