How bad is the average height of 5'10?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
If I am 5'10 and all of the other traits are also average, how fucked am I? Is it where I need to really compensate with other characteristics being much better? Feel like for each inch of height above 5'10 you can afford to go down 2 PSL points

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, YoungRichNigga and Griffith
im 5'7.5 bro :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, YoungRichNigga, Maxillacel and 4 others
pretty bad

im 5'9 and frequently mogged by girls and always mogged by guys

i suggest 2" lifts and saving for LL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Maxillacel, Deleted member 4577 and 3 others
Wear shoes that give you some height and lifts and you should be around 6’0 - 6’1.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
It's mostly about the face past 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 1680 and hebbewem
If I am 5'10 and all of the other traits are also average, how fucked am I? Is it where I need to really compensate with other characteristics being much better? Feel like for each inch of height above 5'10 you can afford to go down 2 PSL points
Avg height here is 6ft 9 so yeah

It your barely 5’10 kinda bad but if ur 5’10 3/4 evening height that’s good

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
If you have a good face, you can slay being 5'9 or 5'10. Also, wear lifts and this can easily get you to 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
Is very good tbh. Better than being a 6'5 abomination lanket

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
5'10.5 . I wear cowboy boots and I'm 6 ft tall. It's a decent height.

6ft1 to 6ft3 is the ideal height, anything less or more than that lowers you atractiveness, so 5ft10 would be like 7/10

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You have a disadvantage against taller people but above 5"9 girls usually will not reject you because of height,maybe if u wanna date a taller girl

No girl will come up to you just because of your height.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
5’10” is perfectly fine. If you’re above average looking, I don’t think there’s very much to worry about at all. More height might be nice, but I doubt it’d be a deal breaker in the vast majority of cases. 5’10” to 6’3” optimal heights imo.

5'9 is enough with good face, don't fall for tallfags and defeatist manlets' delusions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, LowTierNormie, BasedSpinelet257 and 2 others
who the fuck said that?
I mean he ask if he is "fucked".
What my post is saying, that he is not really fucked but its not a halo that will girls get attracted to you just because of your height.
5'9 is enough with good face, don't fall for tallfags and defeatist manlets' delusions
You only say that because you are 5'9 :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You only say that because you are 5'9 :lul: :lul:
or he is saying it because face can be changed and its easier than height?

A legit 5’10” isnt a problem, but most pple claiming 5’10” arent even near that mark but often closer to 5’8.
Most girls who sees a 5’10” guy will think he 5’11” minimum if not even 6 ft, it happens all the time.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and BasedSpinelet257
How does that make sens

post pic
there are heights where no matter how good looking your face is it wont make big difference, but 5'9 with good face is enough

there are heights where no matter how good looking your face is it wont make big difference, but 5'9 with good face is enough
Ofc it makes a difference.

good points all. im referring to the height during the day with no frauding but good posture (no slouching but not standing on tips either)