How can bigger teeth effect the face

I

iflikeyou

Iron
I see these really attractive people and they always have big white teeth. I feel that If my teeth were bigger it would improve me look so much. There’s this girl in my school who have big teeth and they look so good with her face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highlander and wonderwhy
big chompers

How can bigger teeth effect the face​

Like this:
Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

:aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 26640
I see these really attractive people and they always have big white teeth. I feel that If my teeth were bigger it would improve me look so much. There’s this girl in my school who have big teeth and they look so good with her face
If you naturally have bigger teeth you also naturally have a bigger lower third to accomodate for them, and with that also comes a greater jawline.

My dad got naturally big teeth and a mogger lower third, unlike my mom who has a smaller teeth and with it a smaller pallate, and the difference is VERY noticeable. You can guess which one genetics gave me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: iflikeyou
teeth size definitely plays a role on your face even when youre not showing them, ive noticed people with big teeth usually have fuller lips and overall better shaped mouths

If you naturally have bigger teeth you also naturally have a bigger lower third to accomodate for them, and with that also comes a greater jawline.

My dad got naturally big teeth and a mogger lower third, unlike my mom who has a smaller teeth and with it a smaller pallate, and the difference is VERY noticeable. You can guess which one genetics gave me :feelswah:
Could getting like veneers help or something

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Could getting like veneers help or something
Veneers alone wouldn't really expand your mouth and jawline though. People born with huge teeth have huge mouths and big lower thirds because their mouths have to have space to accomodate for their teeth, so they develop a big lower third.

If you were to put veneers though, you'd be "enlarging" your teeth in a way but that wouldn't give you a bigger mouth and jawline to accomodate for them, it would be just trying to put big teeth in a small mouth. If you naturally have "normal" or small teeth your mouth and jawline tend accomodate them kinda accordingly.

Funny how even before this post I was searching about big teeth, the "matrix" is at it again... JFL :y'all: .

Last edited:
Veneers alone wouldn't really expand your mouth and jawline though. People born with huge teeth have huge mouths and big lower thirds because their mouths have to have space to accomodate for their teeth, so they develop a big lower third.

If you were to put veneers though, you'd be "enlarging" your teeth in a way but that wouldn't give you a bigger mouth and jawline to accomodate for them, it would be just trying to put big teeth in a small mouth. If you naturally have "normal" or small teeth your mouth and jawline tend accomodate them kinda accordingly.

Funny how even before this post I was searching about big teeth, the "matrix" is at it again... JFL :y'all: .
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Are my teeth big or small?

Are my teeth big or small?

They look "average" sized on that image, your mouth doesn't seem to have ideal space for them though and they are kinda crooked.
should definitely consider braces
Yeah consider going to a dentist to get them checked, try not to have any pulled out though (if you "have" to try getting a pallate expander first)