How can gain attractive muscle with the least amount of work?

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
Title. Please don’t give me some gay bullshit response like take steroids. I am looking for methods that don’t negatively impact my health in the long term.

What about more protein?

What are simple side effect free supplements I can take to gain muscle?

Are EMS devices effective?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 48689 and mvp2v1
how retarded are u nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rose167, EzikoIsHere, Jeww and 18 others
how retarded are u nigger
Hey the FBI is supposed to be woke now

Can't be using the R word and N word anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Jeww, mike21 and 8 others
be born with good genetics lmao
no work = no muscle

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and midlatinocel
be born with good genetics lmao
no work = no muscle
I’m fine with putting in the work, just the bare minimum to see gains.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
TRAIN FOR HYPERTROPHY ONLY

less "work" (volume x frequency) is more growth if you train to failure every set

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 51465 and drag
I’m fine with putting in the work, just the bare minimum to see gains.
6 months to a year of natural training for a somewhat desirable physique (at least in my opinion)

6 months to a year of natural training for a somewhat desirable physique (at least in my opinion)
Going to the gym at least 5x a week isn’t a time issue for most people, it’s the shit you eat. I just spent an hour an 10 mins in the gym and I got home and ate a twix. Fat cels like me are doomed to fail Ngl

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Axii, sayi and 1 other person
Mike mentzer split

• +1
Reactions: mike21
I need to know this too, I need to transform into a nasty beast in one month

> wants muscle
> dosent want to work
> dosent want to take steriods

retard

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and mewingmaxxer
just follow one of the guides in botb

Going to the gym at least 5x a week isn’t a time issue for most people, it’s the shit you eat. I just spent an hour an 10 mins in the gym and I got home and ate a twix. Fat cels like me are doomed to fail Ngl
honest opinion
eating like a fat fuck and lifting weight is a recipe for success if you start skinny

• +1
Reactions: x123 and AspiringMogger
honest opinion
eating like a fat fuck and lifting weight is a recipe for success if you start skinny
Been a fat fuck all my life. If it wasn’t for loooookzz pill I’d eat 6K calories for the fun of it

• So Sad
Reactions: drag
8-12 per set
delts, neck and back >>>

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Title. Please don’t give me some gay bullshit response like take steroids. I am looking for methods that don’t negatively impact my health in the long term.

What about more protein?

Calisthenics pull ups push ups

• +1
"attractive muscle" :lul:

i want to work out, I just don’t have a lot of time to do so, I’m working on a software startup right now, I need prioritize that over anything else but I still want to look decent while I’m spending a lot of my time working on the startup.

I have an hour free everyday to excercise. I don’t have time to drive over to a gym.

Jfl kys if you think things can be achieved that easy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

What about more protein?

Gymcel is cope

What about more protein?

Raw onion juice

dont workout just be more confident

Train your delts (all three), lats, chest (focus on upper) twice a week. Glutes and quads once a week. Isolation exercises are better, no need to lift heavy compound like an autist. Trust me, been there, done that.

• +1

What about more protein?

building muscle is impacting ur health, duh.

its literally tearing ur muscles down to build them stronger fuck u think is healthy about that.

2 - 3 times a week. Focus on strength. 45 min - hour-long session.

Stick to basics:
- Deadlift
- Squat
- Bench Press
- Weighted Dips
- Weighted Chin Ups
- Weighted Pull Ups

5x5 each exercise, all sets to failure. Mike Mentzer style.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and okwiwhd

What about more protein?

HIT, takes less time and volume but high intensity.

2 - 3 times a week. Focus on strength. 45 min - hour-long session.

Stick to basics:
- Deadlift
- Squat
- Bench Press
- Weighted Dips
- Weighted Chin Ups
- Weighted Pull Ups

5x5 each exercise, all sets to failure. Mike Mentzer style.
I follow Mike metnzer's style but why 5x5? Isn't it too much volume for high intensity? Also strength training is good but he'll still need muscle hypertrophy.

I follow Mike metnzer's style but why 5x5? Isn't it too much volume for high intensity? Also strength training is good but he'll still need muscle hypertrophy.
Strength training is what builds muscle for naturals. Hypertrophy training will just give you a pump, unless you are on drugs. 5x5 should be with a weight that you can take to RPE 8-9.

Look at all the naturals who do bodybuilder-hypertrophy-style training. They all look like shit.

Strength training is what builds muscle for naturals. Hypertrophy training will just give you a pump, unless you are on drugs. 5x5 should be with a weight that you can take to RPE 8-9.

Look at all the naturals who do bodybuilder-hypertrophy-style training. They all look like shit.
Fair enough. What do you think of doing 1 set to complete failure, controlled movement and negatives?

Fair enough. What do you think of doing 1 set to complete failure, controlled movement and negatives?
Up to you. Better to start with the maximum weight you can do and then gradually lower it throughout the sets to preserve intensity.

• +1
Reactions: not.curry

What about more protein?

Skip legs

full body workouts 3 times per week