How can I ascend?

D

Deleted member 32747

Iron

Don’t wonder i tried to give myself a buzzcut🤣

Im at my worst rn and wanna know if I have Potential for chadlite or even higher (btw im 6‘5 and 18 years old)

Ik im bloated, no hair (cause I don’t know which fits my head shape), untrained maseters, bad skin and inflammation in the face caused of acne.

So I was wondering what can I do to ascend and if I ascend how would be I rated.

Thank you guys

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Bro mogs..

• +1
Reactions: hexaquarks and Deleted member 32747
my hair before btw but idk if it fitted me

Attachments

• IMG_1390.jpeg
    IMG_1390.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
Lefort 2 candidate dead srs

softmax but hairmax asap.

im tryna find out what faceshape i have and which hairstyles would fit..
just pick any hairstyle you want. face shape was waste of time for me.

Personally buzz cut (well done, not what you have now) looks better than curly hair.

Id grow out longer and fade the sides with a lower tape fade with a new barber, but I think you did it yourself lol. Your biggest flaw is your nose

Id grow out longer and fade the sides with a lower tape fade with a new barber, but I think you did it yourself lol. Your biggest flaw is your nose
Yes the nose partially caused by inflammation due acne. After my Skin is cleared it will be better I hope. And if not I will inject crystal cortison in my nose that will make it slimmer.. Btw i had that haircut but i thought its better if i show my forehead for proportions and form of my head