how can i be low inhib (i dont care anymore) (masturbation arc)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
i just want to be low inhib, high t, high motivation despite being blackpilled

if you think about it, all blackpillers should be low inhib anyway because you pretty much know the outcome to all things (via genetic determinism), so why give a fuck?

but for some reason i just always overthink and am extrememly high inhib, leading to me being socially awk and low confidence (ALL SIGNS OF LOW T)

how can i be more low inhib particularly in social interactions so im just not afriad to talk and say whats on my mind anymore?
i want to learn to beat embarrassment, being laughed at, talked shit about (behind or to face), and caring about others opinions

i want to self improve in a "fight club" way (gay ref jfl), so I can "masturbate" (self destruct) in a positive benefical way

high iq replies only

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Increase testosterone/dht for brain masculinization. This really only works over time, and works best during puberty.

Go to gym to get bigger/stronger so you don't feel as intimidated by people during confrontations.

Take drugs like Phenibut or xanax or alcohol to lower your inhibitions even further.

Be warned doing all of these things to maximum effectiveness will land you in prison. All our ancestors that had MASSIVE T LEVELS and SUPER LOW INHIBITION, all ended up getting killed. Super low inhibition is a meme, and the reason we have fear is because it evolved to keep us safe, and for good reason.

• +1
Increase testosterone/dht for brain masculinization. This really only works over time, and works best during puberty.

Go to gym to get bigger/stronger so you don't feel as intimidated by people during confrontations.

Take drugs like Phenibut or xanax or alcohol to lower your inhibitions even further.

Be warned doing all of these things to maximum effectiveness will land you in prison. All our ancestors that had MASSIVE T LEVELS and SUPER LOW INHIBITION, all ended up getting killed. Super low inhibition is a meme, and the reason we have fear is because it evolved to keep us safe, and for good reason.
how to increase brain masculinization? im actually serious about this i truly just want to not give af anymore even if it lands me in prison

how to increase brain masculinization? im actually serious about this i truly just want to not give af anymore even if it lands me in prison
You need to increase androgens. Easiest way to do this is with high dose roids, but I don't recommend that.

Slow way is to do massive amounts of research on going to the gym/testosterone maxxing. Make sure you are basically an endocrinologist and coach in terms of your knowledge on hormones/how to actually make gains in the gym so you don't waste your time. Eventually doing this for years will lead to significant brain masculinization if you aren't a pussy, and did everything correct.

You gotta win often, and consistently as well. And actually try to actively change your lifestyle from a LOW T sedentary cuckold, to a HIGH T SOCIAL & outgoing CHAD WHO WINS.

• +1
You need to increase androgens. Easiest way to do this is with high dose roids, but I don't recommend that.

Slow way is to do massive amounts of research on going to the gym/testosterone maxxing. Make sure you are basically an endocrinologist and coach in terms of your knowledge on hormones/how to actually make gains in the gym so you don't waste your time. Eventually doing this for years will lead to significant brain masculinization if you aren't a pussy, and did everything correct.

You gotta win often, and consistently as well. And actually try to actively change your lifestyle from a LOW T sedentary cuckold, to a high T SOCIAL, outgoing CHAD WHO WINS.
high iq reply, need more info
if looks are the only things that matter for getting pussy/foid worship
and if pussy/foid worship is the only thing that truly matters (no matter how much one may try to cope saying thats false)
then what wins can I get?

btw where can i get phenibut and xanax from? prob guessing need a prescription?

high iq reply, need more info
if looks are the only things that matter for getting pussy/foid worship
and if pussy/foid worship is the only thing that truly matters (no matter how much one may try to cope saying thats false)
then what wins can I get?
What wins you get? A prison cell tbh. From either being so low inhib and high T you do some crazy shit like kill a guy during a street fight or rob a store, or from going ER because nothing else matters. GL bhai.

• +1
btw where can i get phenibut and xanax from? prob guessing need a prescription?
You can order phenibut online. I'm not giving a source until you really read up on that shit because it can KILL YOU if you take too much. It has potential side effects. You gotta read up all about it, and if you do want to take it, you have to take very small dosages to find your starting point.

Xanax is completely illegal to have without a prescription in the US. You need to get it prescribed by a doctor. I don't recommend xanax at all because it's way worse in every way to phenibut. Both are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.

• +1
What wins you get? A prison cell tbh. From either being so low inhib and high T you do some crazy shit like kill a guy during a street fight or rob a store, or from going ER because nothing else matters. GL bhai.
no i meant like what wins do i need to achieve to BECOME low inhib
i read your reply as "you need to build up victories to become low inhib"
i wasnt asking what the ultimate prize was from being low inhib
thats why i referenced foids if im not chad looking
then what small wins can I achieve to BECOME more lowinhib (increased confidence)

btw if prison cell comes then jeremy meeks bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
no i meant like what wins do i need to achieve to BECOME low inhib
i read your reply as "you need to build up victories to become low inhib"
i wasnt asking what the ultimate prize was from being low inhib
thats why i referenced foids if im not chad looking
then what small wins can I achieve to BECOME more lowinhib (increased confidence)

btw if prison cell comes then jeremy meeks bro jfl
Oh okay. Well you need to fuck girls, win in competition between others (can be anything tbh besides VIDEO GAMES JFL)

Reach personal goals, things like that. Things that would essentially raise your status among others.

jfl maybe if you're high enough PSL like Meeks, going to prison would be a good thing. brootal.