How Can i Find a Sugar Mom and Become A ToyBoy?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I already stated this but i have insanely high milf appeal.

It happens almost on a daily basis that i get insane IOI’s by some 40/50 yo women. Milf cashiers always smile at me and every “old” lady is super nice to me wherever i go.

Also maybe one or two times a month i get complimented by my looks or even looked at in a lustfull manner by some Cougar or Milf.

So my question at this point is:
Is there a way for me to become a ToyBoy or to get a Sugar Mom? I really don’t care how she looks as long as she isn’t subhuman.
Even if sometimes i’ll be forced to have sex with her or kiss her when i don’t want to im okay with it, Obviously as long as she provides a good lifestyle for me.

Females do it so why can’t we not?

Idk be a waiter or something at some place where high end milfs go to eat brunch or something, then start being overly flirty and charming to the customers and they'll prolly invite you to places, then go from there
thought about it too. I should go to like exotic vacation places, where rich people go spend their holidays at

thought about it too. I should go to like exotic vacation places, where rich people go spend their holidays at
Honestly it's pretty much the only way you can infiltrate their circles if you're not from their "class" if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PseudoMaxxer
Honestly it's pretty much the only way you can infiltrate their circles if you're not from their "class" if that makes sense
yeah understandable, it’s hard to just go to rich people places but imma try

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and cashmerefraud
This is legit. I got offered to be a sugar boytoy by a 50 yo milf out of nowhere while I was on vacation. She looked dead serious too.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
This is legit. I got offered to be a sugar boytoy by a 50 yo milf out of nowhere while I was on vacation. She looked dead serious too.
damn man you missed out then

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Older women are nice to everyone, in general.

And no, what you're requesting is not feasible. What smarter men do is regularly date one then manipulate her for money and drain her.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, PseudoMaxxer and Brus Wane
Older women are nice to everyone, in general.

And no, what you're requesting is not feasible. What smarter men do is regularly date one then manipulate her for money and drain her.
how can i do dat

Yeah , I also need an idea to get a rich one to pay for my surgeries

be super tall

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

It happens almost on a daily basis that i get insane IOI’s by some 40/50 yo women. Milf cashiers always smile at me and every “old” lady is super nice to me wherever i go.

Also maybe one or two times a month i get complimented by my looks or even looked at in a lustfull manner by some Cougar or Milf.

Is there a way for me to become a ToyBoy or to get a Sugar Mom? I really don’t care how she looks as long as she isn’t subhuman.
Even if sometimes i’ll be forced to have sex with her or kiss her when i don’t want to im okay with it, Obviously as long as she provides a good lifestyle for me.

I have faith that you can go on Grindr and find a sugar daddy and become a toy boy. He'll probably want to watch you get plowed by BBC, but at least it will be in a exotic location

• JFL
Reactions: MRPERSONNN and PseudoMaxxer

yes imagine not being able to distinguish between someone being nice and flirting with u

stop thinking that being polite is her being flirting

befriend her and offer to be her boytoy