How can I friendmax?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I could easily be friends with some incel-like people but they tend to be boring and I want to have interesting ones

I think I am a funny person and relatively NT, but I still have a hard time making new interesting friends

It's probably about my looks, height, posture and so on

What can I do to friendmax? Is looksmaxxing the only option?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and RationalBrody
Just talk to people mate

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
if ur funny and nt u should have friends. so ur not funny nor NT

if ur funny and nt u should have friends. so ur not funny nor NT
I have friends, but very few with whom I really feel comfortable and have a deeper connection with (not the same lame superficial sh*t)

It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: GrewWrong
I am your fren.
PM me if you want to chat

yeah, friendship isn't accessible for sub4s depending on where you live. Social skills are cope

I do, but I still feel reclused by many people when it comes to deeper connections

I have a couple of very close friends, but none I really have a deeper connection to tbh

I have a couple of very close friends, but none I really have a deeper connection to tbh
yeah I mean the type of friends where you can just be you (as far as it's appropriate) and tell almost anything without feeling judged

yeah I mean the type of friends where you can just be you (as far as it's appropriate) and tell almost anything without feeling judged

Well I have those friends for the most part, but I still won't say some things and still don't really have a deeper connection

Well I have those friends for the most part, but I still won't say some things and still don't really have a deeper connection
do you even want a deeper connection?