How can I get a banking card without parents allowing me to

I

iqmogger

16, 6 foot, 163 IQ
Im 16 and parents are weird about me getting a job so I need some kinda banking card. Once I get it im gonna blackmail horny guys who send "stacy" dick pics or just make an OF with pics some girl has sent me or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and LowTrust
send me 100 euro bitcoin and ill do it for ya

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and LowTrust
send me 95 euro bitcoin and ill do it for ya
@iqmogger don't listen to this guy he's a known scammer, I am known on this forum trustworthy guy, I have profile picture see? You can trust me, give ME the bitcoin, this guy is offering such a cheap price it's obvious that he's just looking to take advantage of a young lad like you

@iqmogger don't listen to this guy he's a known scammer, I am known on this forum trustworthy guy, I have profile picture see? You can trust me, give ME the bitcoin, this guy is offering such a cheap price it's obvious that he's just looking to take advantage of a young lad like you
@LowTrust dont trust this curry. He larps as an amazon support worker and scams 80year old grannies. He's renowned in the currynation for being a top dog scammer. I on the other hand am a kind hearted guy who can help you

• JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Roquefort and LowTrust
Anybody got a real response

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Roquefort and LowTrust
If you have BBC you can just fuck white stacies and they will let you borrow their credit cards for free

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort