How can I get rid of acne scars so I can facemaxx?

justbigboned

justbigboned

Silver
My acne is pissing me the hell off and is (other than my height) the only thing stopping me from ascending.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
It depends on the type of scar. Are they pitted or just hyperpigmentation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Hyperpigmentation thank god.

Just get a coollaser laser treatment
Easy fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
In that case, topicals:
- Hydroquinone (please use a reputable brand)
- Vitamin C (specifically L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Glycolic Acid (or other AHA's if you don't want to use glycolic)
- Niacinamide

Treatments (for the love of all things holy and unholy, please go to a reputable practitioner for these):
- Various laser options
- Dermabrasion
- Chemical peels

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and gymislife
Should I wait it out first, before taking serious measures?

Do you still have active acne?

In that case, don't go for anything drastic yet. If you really want to, you can use the topicals now (providing that your skin can tolerate them).

In that case, don't go for anything drastic yet. If you really want to, you can use the topicals now (providing that your skin can tolerate them).
Thank you for the info, do you know when the acne would usually stop. I am 19 and it still hasn't.

Thank you for the info, do you know when the acne would usually stop. I am 19 and it still hasn't.
For most people, you're probably coming to the end of it. However, plenty of people deal with acne for a good chunk of their lives, there's honestly no way really to predict it. If it's a real problem for you, is there any way that you could see a dermatologist?

Are we the same person?

see an expert/dermatologist

For most people, you're probably coming to the end of it. However, plenty of people deal with acne for a good chunk of their lives, there's honestly no way really to predict it. If it's a real problem for you, is there any way that you could see a dermatologist?
It's a recurring problem that occurs when I go to the gym usually.
It's a recurring problem that occurs when I go to the gym usually.
*start going to the gym

tai lemne
bat cuie

FUT

What am I to do then?
Wash your damn face! Imagine cooking dinner and then just rinsing your dishes that are covered in food with water.
Start using a really basic skincare routine, and you'll likely see a big improvement.

Wash your damn face! Imagine cooking dinner and then just rinsing your dishes that are covered in food with water.
Start using a really basic skincare routine, and you'll likely see a big improvement.
I sweat a lot and feel as if I wash my face too often then I will dry it out.

I sweat a lot and feel as if I wash my face too often then I will dry it out.
You'll dry it out if you use harsh surfactants and don't follow up with any kind of moisturiser, sure. If you use a proper routine your skin will thank you.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
What am I to do then?
I would suggest focusing on your diet for a while to see if the acne is food related. Do you eat a lot of dairy such as cheese and milk? If it's not diet related then it's probably hormonal which I would advise seeing a dermatologist for.

I would suggest focusing on your diet for a while to see if the acne is food related. Do you eat a lot of dairy such as cheese and milk? If it's not diet related then it's probably hormonal which I would advise seeing a dermatologist for.
No, but I have started intaking calcium via supplements.
I d
I do eat ranch a lot
You'll dry it out if you use harsh surfactants and don't follow up with any kind of moisturiser, sure. If you use a proper routine your skin will thank you.
What would constitute a proper routine? I disliking taking long to do anything, that is why I never developed one.
I have acne and I'm short (5'7). I also like Nirvana
There are a lot more of us than you think.

I'm 19 too, have acne too but since I started using retin-a it's a lot better, just get some skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I d

I do eat ranch a lot

What would constitute a proper routine? I disliking taking long to do anything, that is why I never developed one.

There are a lot more of us than you think.
Cut out the ranch. Also taking calcium via supplement is not the best idea. Here are the best natural non-dairy sources of calcium; https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322585.php#non-dairy-sources-of-calcium
I depend on almonds, spinach, and sweet potato for my daily calcium intake.

ur height and age?

A basic routine would take about the same length of time that it takes to brush your teeth. You don't need to be applying dozens of products. What time do you go to the gym? Morning or evening?