How can I make myself look as high trust as possible

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
I need it to be quick like in 24 hours, I beat a kids ass at school and spit on him and he snitched, trying not to get expelled since I have to meet with the principle tmrw

• JFL
Reactions: x123 and !MagicMan777
Wear glasses and spill tomato sauce on your sweater.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 27066, !MagicMan777 and 3 others
I need it to be quick like in 24 hours, I beat a kids ass at school and spit on him and he snitched, trying not to get expelled since I have to meet with the principle tmrw
retarded aggressive nigger, next time try NOT to get into fights

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
kidsmaxx.org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, ElTruecel, TeencelStockBroker and 1 other person
rick owens

retarded aggressive nigger, next time try NOT to get into fights
He was insulting me and my family, if I backed down I would be no better than a dayooth

did you throw the first punch?
Yes, but only after he insulted me, I tried to defuse the situation and walk away but then he started talking shit behind my back to other people as I walking away

• +1
bone shaving surgery for upper part of your zygos, supraorbitals, browridge and outer part of your gonion

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and TeencelStockBroker
bone shaving surgery for upper part of your zygos, supraorbitals, browridge and outer part of your gonion
Dawg I can’t do that in a day 💀

• JFL
he started talking shit behind my back to other people as I walking away

To everyone around you, you're just gonna look like an aggressive little nigger who couldn't handle some childish banter.

sorry bro you don't have a case, enjoy your expulsion faggot.
:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
To everyone around you, you're just gonna look like an aggressive little nigger who couldn't handle some childish banter.

It might sound like that here but a lot of people don’t like him and are siding with me. Unfortunately people who don’t know me are going to hate me because he’s a little backbiting bitch that loves talking shit about people behind their backs, he’s gonna try to get people to jump but they won’t because I know a sensible guy who’s friends with the guys he’ll probably try to use. And his “big” friends are just tall curries with fat on them so it won’t really be a problem

I’ll probably get expelled or suspended though. More suspension though because the principle is sympathetic to my family

It might sound like that here but a lot of people don’t like him and are siding with me. Unfortunately people who don’t know me are going to hate me because he’s a little backbiting bitch that loves talking shit about people behind their backs, he’s gonna try to get people to jump but they won’t because I know a sensible guy who’s friends with the guys he’ll probably try to use. And his “big” friends are just tall curries with fat on them so it won’t really be a problem
nigga your principle doesn't give a fuck about your social drama and neither do I. You are going to get expelled/suspended since you couldn't control yourself like the nigger you are

nigga your principle doesn't give a fuck about your social drama and neither do I. You are going to get expelled/suspended since you couldn't control yourself like the nigger you are
I’m not black, but yeah unfortunate that I’ll probably get expelled but I regret nothing. He needed to be put in his place. I’ll probably just be sent to the public school near me.

Worst case scenario I get expelled and sent to the public school near my home and use that story for dark triad maxing. I will be sad to leave that school though, all my friends are there

retarded reason ngl just made yourself look goofy
Why? In my culture I should have killed him. A man should defend his families honor, especially when he talks shit about my mother

Based and high T kid, if only the abused curry dogs from this server defended themselves like this...
Try to dress as elegant as you can and always smile, i doubt you will be expelled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: x123 and TeencelStockBroker
Why? In my culture I should have killed him. A man should defend his families honor, especially when he talks shit about my mother
Did the kid u stomped maybe happen to have a looksmax acc named "teefight"? Case to be made for sure, anyways gj and no worries

• JFL
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
Based and high T kid, if only the abused curry dogs from this server defended themselves like this...
Try to dress as elegant as you can and always smile, i doubt you will be expelled
Thanks for the advice bro, I though people here in America defended their family honor as well🤷🏽‍♂️

Did the kid u stomped maybe happen to have a looksmax acc named "teefight"? Case to be made for sure, anyways gj and no worries
He’s too NT for this site lol, he was so used to getting away with it because of my curry school

nah it was worth fuck that kid

• Love it
Shave your face, wear casual clothes ( plain hoodie, etc ), comb your hair & give them the puppy eyes

• Love it
Shave your face, wear casual clothes ( plain hoodie, etc ), comb your hair & give them the puppy eyes
How can I do puppy eyes? I have a low trust eye area. Like thick dark eyebrows, basically no UEE and strong brow ridge