How can I make myself look “dark triad” or just improve my looks overall

why is anyone helping this monkey steal your foids

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
That's something that a Paki would say, JFL I know some IRL and I asked them where there ethnic background and they say "I'm Persian" or some other Arab country while being from Lahore Pakistan.
Hahahaha nah bro I am Iranian. I have an Iranian passport, I’m not even that dark to look paki, I sometimes get mistaken for Turkish or Kurdish but na that’s disrespect

Hahahaha nah bro I am Iranian. I have an Iranian passport, I’m not even that dark to look paki, I sometimes get mistaken for Turkish or Kurdish but na that’s disrespect
Iranians are pretty much the exact same if you go to Iran half of the guys are shitskin

• +1
Dye eyebrow darker , minox every night
Dye lashes and reduce uee

• +1
Iranians are pretty much the exact same if you go to Iran half of the guys are shitskin
Yeah, I go 2 times a year with family to visit my distant family.. it’s fucking WARM there so theyre all dark. New age modern Iranians think having pale skin is attractive and western for some reason tho..

That's something that a Paki would say, JFL I know some IRL and I asked them where there ethnic background and they say "I'm Persian" or some other Arab country while being from Lahore Pakistan.
Iran is not an Arab country jfl it’s the only one in the Middle East that’s not. Only the very farthest south provinces are Arab.

• +1
Iran is not an Arab country jfl it’s the only one in the Middle East that’s not. Only the very farthest south provinces are Arab.
Yeah, still fucking love Arab women

Forgive me I should have written middle eastern instead you fucking stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and sub5pslathlete
Joined Aug 27

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and sub5pslathlete
why is anyone helping this monkey steal your foids

for context : 19, 6’2/6’3, Persian and Scottish, have invested in a eyebrow darkening kit and beta carotene/lyocpene as I wanna tan.
U look good for the most part, just change up your style a bit and build a bit more muscle

Your face is above avg and you have good height

After that, it is less about looks and more about other things (nt, status, etc..)

Last edited:
  • +1
did you do any heightmax?
He is probably just there due to genetics

99.9% of tall people had a very similar environment to most people and did no heightmaxxing, yet are tall due to their genetics

• +1
U look find, just change up your style a bit and build a bit more muscle

Your face is above avg and you have good height

After that, it is less about looks and more about other things (nt, status, etc..)
Thank u brother