How can I make sure I get teen love from a qt virgin gf in highschool?

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
Starting next week any advice?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
This is redpill man. You have to be attractive if you want an attractive girl. Personality/status/money/confidence all have a role but only after attractiveness.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
As I've said 100 times before on here, join a church group. The girls there that are still in HS (some in college too) are mostly virgins and looking for marriage.

This is the only way to find someone worthy of being locked down. And believe me, church girls want marriage and a family and are very loyal. Chances are they were raised in a strong Christian household with a strong father figure, which is ideal for both proper male and female development.

Join a youth group. Get involved. If you're a strong, handsome, decent church-goer, these girls will go CRAZY for you. Especially when you're as handsome as you (no homo)

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
This. Church is cope for born again virgins (women 20+) but if they are involved with church from a very early age, it is legit in highschool.
As I've said 100 times before on here, join a church group. The girls there that are still in HS (some in college too) are mostly virgins and looking for marriage.

This is the only way to find someone worthy of being locked down. And believe me, church girls want marriage and a family and are very loyal. Chances are they were raised in a strong Christian household with a strong father figure, which is ideal for both proper male and female development.

Join a youth group. Get involved. If you're a strong, handsome, decent church-goer, these girls will go CRAZY for you. Especially when you're as handsome as you (no homo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exafc OffTopic 28
blackoutwhitein OffTopic 18
medialcanthuscel OffTopic 23