How can I maximize my heightmaxxing

B0RA

B0RA

Inshallah I grow in height
Currently 5'6 17 and 8 months away from being 18 (cope)

Recently, I have been increasing:

• Protein
  • Calcium
  • Calorie
  • Sleep + sleep quality
  • Weightlifting + cardio exercises
I have been also supplementing with:

• 1200mg Ashwaganda
  • 50mg zinc
  • 2 hours of sun minimum
I would like to grow a minimum of 2.5 inches of height before my growth plates close. What can I do? I don't have much money, but I would consider taking mkt677, if so, how much should I start with and continue with and any notable brands?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and FBl

• Protein
  • Calcium
  • Calorie
  • Sleep + sleep quality

• 1200mg Ashwaganda
  • 50mg zinc
  • 2 hours of sun minimum
I would like to grow a minimum of 2.5 inches of height before my growth plates close. What can I do? I don't have much money, but I would consider taking mkt677, if so, how much should I start with and continue with and any notable brands?
jfl at ashwagandha. zinc and sun helps a lot .ashwagandha closes growth plates faster... if you want to lower stress, use rhodiola.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
  • +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
jfl at ashwagandha. zinc and sun helps a lot .ashwagandha closes growth plates faster... if you want to lower stress, use rhodiola.
rhodiola rosea + l theanine + caffiene for low inhib lower anxiety

• Protein
  • Calcium
  • Calorie
  • Sleep + sleep quality
  • Weightlifting + cardio exercises

• 1200mg Ashwaganda
  • 50mg zinc
  • 2 hours of sun minimum
mk677 also cope boyo. JFL at you using it. use levothyroxine if you have hypothyrodiism. check blood levels

• +1
Reactions: mathis and B0RA
its risky, but thyroxine+ AI means very fast growth velocity and slow growht plate closing.
How much mg should I be taking?

check your thyroid levels. 25 mg if mild. 50 mg -75 is ideal if youre hypo
So if I take that, it will lower my thyroid, thus giving me extra time before my growth plates close?

if youre hyperthyroid, you should lower. if youre hypo, you need thyroxine aka t4. if normal levels, just use AI
So if I take that, it will lower my thyroid, thus giving me extra time before my growth plates close?

avoid estrogen at all costs. protein is cope, dont eat estrogen rich protein foods even like milk or eggs. hormones > protein

avoid estrogen at all costs. protein is cope, dont eat estrogen rich protein foods even like milk or eggs. hormones > protein
doing this, i increased 2 inches between 17 and 18. went from 5"7' manlet to 5"9'

rather eat protein food like beef and chicken. a lot of the fresh organic beef and chicken, not the ones with estrogen injected in them. avoid fish unless fresh and no chemicals. read about estrogen in water making fish effeminate ....
doing this, i increased 2 inches between 17 and 18. went from 5"7' manlet to 5"9'

Okay, my plan is to go to a doctor and check my thyroid blood work and x-ray (if I can afford)
Is it fine if I still drink milk tho? (i don't drink more than 500mL a day)
I will do what you said, "if youre hyperthyroid, you should lower. if youre hypo, you need thyroxine aka t4. if normal levels, just use AI"
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Okay, my plan is to go to a doctor and check my thyroid blood work and x-ray (if I can afford)
I will do what you said, "if youre hyperthyroid, you should lower. if youre hypo, you need thyroxine aka t4. if normal levels, just use AI"
Thoughts?
i feel you buddy boyo. im also poorcel as in my parents wont spend on things like this. they are too busy and bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Thoughts?
thyroxine requires prescription, its not OTC.

Thoughts?
you can drink milk from good quality brands or fresh farm organic milk. but thatll have bacteria/high cholestrol sometimes

Thoughts?
i did drink 500 ml milk a lot from good brands like amul taaza here. helped in height growth, just ensure its safe

you can drink milk from good quality brands or fresh farm organic milk. but thatll have bacteria/high cholestrol sometimes
I drink fairlife milk, but it's ultra filtered? Is that bad?
I would like to eat 3 eggs a day. I buy organic and usually free range ones. Should I quit them?

i feel you buddy boyo. im also poorcel as in my parents wont spend on things like this. they are too busy and bluepill.
Ain't blood test cope for thyroid? As thyroid gets into tissues?

• +1
Ain't blood test cope for thyroid? As thyroid gets into tissues?
yes as @BrahminBoss said. hes the thyroid expert.. just check hypo symptoms and see if it match

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and FBl
I drink fairlife milk, but it's ultra filtered? Is that bad?
I would like to eat 3 eggs a day. I buy organic and usually free range ones. Should I quit them?
not bad. continue if youre sure they are organic... egg still has moderate estrogen, obviously. 3 is more than enough, dont exceed

Amidst the cosmic chaos of a parallel universe, planets play cosmic ping pong with asteroids while comets race through space in a game of celestial tag. Meanwhile, a group of intergalactic tourists takes selfies with alien life forms, documenting their adventures across the cosmos.
@Alexanderr

@future_mogger back again helping tremendously. ily bro.

• Love it
its risky, but thyroxine+ AI means very fast growth velocity and slow growht plate closing.
can i take levothyrox without being deficient in it? lik 25 to 50 with AI of course