How can i ogremaxx? Its my last shot trying to make it in this world (Aint no joke)

T

tchooi86

Silver
i aint gonna take no bullshit no more from this world and all the motherfucking dumbitch folks but at the same time i cant pull an ER.

im probably the biggest fucking truecel anyone ever come across but that doesnt mean i dont have a right to have fun on the earth.

fuck yes, the pic down below.... it is fucking me but so fucking what i have my right to part of this world too.....
i didnt kill their dad
i didnt rape their mom
i didnt sell their daughter and wife to some prostitution rings in 3rd world countries
i didnt dismember their son part by part and drop their organs off the black markets.

this lookism bullshit needs to come to an end cause it is low just like racism or any sort of discrimination.......

you dont like some pieces of trash haters give you a bad time for something that you do no wrong but its just because of the way you look.....

i really dont deserve all the tortures that i have to put up with for the past 30 years of my life.

i dont fuck with you and you dont fuck with me ......all i wanna do is just to live my life and take care of my family.

5rtttt

With dat said, can all the bros on looksmax guide me step by step on how to do it by all means necessary:
*do i need to take steroid and powerlift to get super jacked?
*should i get tatoos all over my bodies including my face?
*what else can i do to make people aint gonna mess around with me when they see me?

This is all about do or die for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 26837
Ogre only works with black people as of patch 9.03.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 16275 and Gaygymmaxx
Just squintmaxx bro

Embarrassing. Very embarrassing.

While comparing racism with lookism makes sense, it also makes clear your utterly disgusting victim mentality

You're literally fat. You haven't started looksmaxxing until you're sub 12%

But agreed, you look like shit and you've got shit for brains too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and aspiringexcel
NOT BEING A FAT PIG IS THE BARE MINIMUM

ONLY WOMEN GET LUXURY OF BEING OBESE AND BEING ENCOURAGED FOR IT

YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT THAT LUXURY. AND NOT HAVING RECEIVED IT IS NOT INJUSTICE IT IS JUST THE REAL WORLD.

FUCKING LOSER PIGGY

• +1
Reactions: allahcel
Just lose weight first. There’s never been an attractive fat person

Be Tall and a Framemogger
if you don't have atleast one it's impossible to Ogremaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Be Tall and a Framemogger
if you don't have atleast one it's impossible to Ogremaxx
If you ogremaxx without either you will look like a grotesque overweight baby

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and ArcticStorm
lose weight , get LL if youre rich enough, gymmax, roidmax. remove the face hair , get a hair that suits you , get tattoos , do the basic looksmaxxing then plan surgeries

If you're not tall with good frame (most asians aren't, but you could be anomaly ig) ogremax won't suit you. How many asian ogres do you see? Right now you need to cut to 15% bf minimum and then reassess.

Yes mate ogremaxx I recommend the following:

Dimethyltrienolone, the most powerful steroid in this world, it has a anabolic rating of 10000+(they cant even measure this thing) and a androgenic rating of 10000(the same)​

This steroid is so fucking potent that it can kill 3 big bulls at the same time
10-30 mgs or 250mg/week it means like a 27200mg/week of normal testosterone
Either way, if u survive u could be like the gigachad, this steroid can put 20 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks, 50 pounds of waterweight and will make u like the hulk, also has the ability to remodel the bones since it is way too powerful but I dont recommend it because u will bald after one day and ur brain will atrophy or you could die. But since ur an Incel it s an win win.
Unfortunately it s not on the market so wait some years.

i aint gonna take no bullshit no more from this world and all the motherfucking dumbitch folks but at the same time i cant pull an ER.

im probably the biggest fucking truecel anyone ever come across but that doesnt mean i dont have a right to have fun on the earth.

fuck yes, the pic down below.... it is fucking me but so fucking what i have my right to part of this world too.....
i didnt kill their dad
i didnt rape their mom
i didnt sell their daughter and wife to some prostitution rings in 3rd world countries
i didnt dismember their son part by part and drop their organs off the black markets.

this lookism bullshit needs to come to an end cause it is low just like racism or any sort of discrimination.......

you dont like some pieces of trash haters give you a bad time for something that you do no wrong but its just because of the way you look.....

i really dont deserve all the tortures that i have to put up with for the past 30 years of my life.

i dont fuck with you and you dont fuck with me ......all i wanna do is just to live my life and take care of my family.

View attachment 2199977

With dat said, can all the bros on looksmax guide me step by step on how to do it by all means necessary:
*what else can i do to make people aint gonna mess around with me when they see me?

What should he do @FailedNormieManlet ?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
yes the world is fucked up but cmon man lose weight first before complaining thats the bare minimum
no you dont have to take steroids
get tatoos
and how tall are you

Gymmaxx,get tattoes, wear lifts,grow a beard(minoxidil) + shave your head...where you go a nichemaxxed asian ogre is ready to slay

yes the world is fucked up but cmon man lose weight first before complaining thats the bare minimum
no you dont have to take steroids
get tatoos
and how tall are you
5'7.5 in sea which is kinda above most of guys here but it makes no dif.........people still treat me like a freak.

NOT BEING A FAT PIG IS THE BARE MINIMUM

ONLY WOMEN GET LUXURY OF BEING OBESE AND BEING ENCOURAGED FOR IT

YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT THAT LUXURY. AND NOT HAVING RECEIVED IT IS NOT INJUSTICE IT IS JUST THE REAL WORLD.

FUCKING LOSER PIGGY
Who mogs me or OP

I have no idea who you are
nigga are you retarded? i sent you a pic of myself and you called me a subhuman pirate

This is why i hate you faggots

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and Gaygymmaxx
nigga are you retarded? i sent you a pic of myself and you called me a subhuman pirate

This is why i hate you faggots
NIGGA I CALLED YOU A PIRATE

LMAOOO HOW DO NOT REMEMBER THAT HAHAHA

• JFL
NIGGA I CALLED YOU A PIRATE

LMAOOO HOW DO NOT REMEMBER THAT HAHAHA
Us ugly people are always forgotten meanwhile chads lives rent free in your minds

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Us ugly people are always forgotten meanwhile chads lives rent free in your minds
sent me pm bro with ur face i will tell u the truth i wont be harsh(only if it s true that ur subhuman)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: allahcel and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Embarrassing. Very embarrassing.

While comparing racism with lookism makes sense, it also makes clear your utterly disgusting victim mentality

You're literally fat. You haven't started looksmaxxing until you're sub 12%

But agreed, you look like shit and you've got shit for brains too
you think i never tried anything before ever since i been treated for past decades like an alien freak?

i lost weight and k pop maxxed but nothing ever level up the quality of my life

see pics below

you think i never tried anything before ever since i been treated for past decades like an alien freak?

i lost weight and k pop maxxed but nothing ever level up the quality of my life

see pics below

View attachment 2202085View attachment 2202092
Screenshot 20230513 165332 Chrome

"See bro I ascended 2 solid fucking psl points from leanmaxxing but it's not worth it cuz I'm a fat pig!"

i didnt kill their dad
i didnt rape their mom

View attachment 2199977

Nigga loose weight, get Jaw Implants, pull Of Kpop Maxx and fuck White E girls

i didnt kill their dad
i didnt rape their mom

View attachment 2199977

you that guy from lookism with the cold approach vids with 100% rejection?

Leanmaxxed and Kpopmaxxed

Attachments

• 91142BC6-8FC8-44F0-96E8-95709EFA5CFE.jpeg
    91142BC6-8FC8-44F0-96E8-95709EFA5CFE.jpeg
    476.8 KB · Views: 0
aside from those maxxings, i also tried thugmaxxing,/yakuzamaxxing/pretty boy maxxing thru face lab/rap maxing/tatoomaxxing but always end up with a yet more fucked up mind because of one super letdown after another.

yet,

346776351_827624345388054_8294159935553613744_n.jpg
v
Morph

Attachments

• 1684015967090.png
    1684015967090.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 0
Nigga loose weight, get Jaw Implants, pull Of Kpop Maxx and fuck White E girls
i been taking advice like this here and there like million times yet it made me feel even lower.

people did all the morphs on me to show ascenion (thx to looksmaxers here), yet most probably none of those can be turned into reality after i talked to some surgeons and forums on reddit.

1676747821066-png.2083252
1676747128942-png.2083237
1676747063542-png.2083235
Capturerree

You are already pandamaxxed