How can i wash my hair if i don´t use any regular shampoos?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

I´m already able to style my hair decently with styling products even tho it´s naturally very thin and fine.

(like in this pic when my hair is unstyled)
My hair gets more and more texture without shampoo till the around 7th day mark. After that i will just start to get bad product build up and dirty hair like in this pic:

So should i just stick on washing my hair with shampoo or with (clarifying shampoo) 1-2x per week or can no shampoo still really work for me?
And if no shampoo really has enough benefits for me, then how should i try to wash my hair + reduce my product build up?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
how old are you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Nigga don't use styling products, just water only until it can style itself from its new volume and nutrients not being stripped away from shampoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, Maalik, k1llsw1tch and 1 other person
View attachment 2681752View attachment 2681756
I´m already able to style my hair decently with styling products even tho it´s naturally very thin and fine.
View attachment 2681753
(like in this pic when my hair is unstyled)
My hair gets more and more texture without shampoo till the around 7th day mark. After that i will just start to get bad product build up and dirty hair like in this pic:
View attachment 2681755

So should i just stick on washing my hair with shampoo or with (clarifying shampoo) 1-2x per week or can no shampoo still really work for me?
And if no shampoo really has enough benefits for me, then how should i try to wash my hair + reduce my product build up?
>Style my hair decently

conditioner lol

you need to use a shampoo with sulfates to clean your hair. t now your hair is dirty and probably smells like poopoo

my hair is pretty shaggy and has more length than yours but i use a shampoo bar with no sulfates or parabens etc and it's made my hair more curly

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
you can use sulfate free shampoo. it will clean your hair without stripping too much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, LooksThinker and orangomango2003
should you use conditioner every time you wash your hair or is water fine?
do you even know what a conditioner does? conditioner adds moisture to your hair so after you've washed your hair with shampoo you need to apply conditioner, because a shampoo gets rid of all oils which is good but your hair will be dry. a conditoner will add some moisture back to make your hair less dry

you can use sulfate free shampoo. it will clean your hair without stripping too much.
a sulfate free shampoo doesn't clean anything, because it doesn't contain sulfates..

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detective
should you use conditioner every time you wash your hair or is water fine?
depends your hair type, me personally since my hair is quite curly i use shampoo once a week, and conditioner 4 times a week? Idk why I do this, I just dont like the idea of washing my hair every day

• +1
Reactions: finn899
you have straight hair why are you doing the curly girl method wtf.. just wash your hair with shampoo incel

• So Sad
you need to use a shampoo with sulfates to clean your hair. t now your hair is dirty and probably smells like poopoo
Thats not my hair currently, it´s my hair at my worst.

a sulfate free shampoo doesn't clean anything, because it doesn't contain sulfates..
But sulfates destroy my follicles and then i will have outward sticking hair strands :feelsrope:

Kindergarten.org

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and LooksThinker
Nigga don't use styling products, just water only until it can style itself from its new volume and nutrients not being stripped away from shampoo
Water alone don´t add even nearly as much volume as styling products

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
But sulfates destroy my follicles and then i will have outward sticking hair strands :feelsrope:
sulfates don't destroy hair follicles wtf are you saying. every guy with straight/wavy hair needs to use shampoo with sulfates at least a few times a week. sulfates are what gets rid of the dirt in your hair. only black people with very curly hair shouldn't shampoo too often.

• JFL
sulfates don't destroy hair follicles wtf are you saying. every guy with straight/wavy hair needs to use shampoo with sulfates at least a few times a week. sulfates are what gets rid of the dirt in your hair. only black people with very curly hair shouldn't shampoo too often.
You are trying to sabotage me

Over

• WTF
It will take some weeks or even months before you hair adapt to it

• +1
Get buzz tryst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and LooksThinker
Also you need to eat healthy and be healthy itself to have less problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
You are trying to sabotage me
no i'm not. i've been complimented on my hair a lot of times. there's a myth going around that sulfates are bad but that's just not true. you shouldn't shampoo too often but you need to shampoo when your scalp gets oily and dirty. after shampooing you can use a conditioner to add back moisture. do you really think that all the hairdresser women who have long good looking hair are lying? because it's a fact all hair dressers use shampoo with sulfates.

• Hmm...