How can someone be black pilled, but still believe that there is a god?

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Being black pilled is essentially understanding and accepting evolutionary biology. Most scientists around the entire world understand the black pill (at least to a degree), and most have also come to the conclusion that there is more than likely no god. Most scientists are atheist.

How can you accept macro evolution, and then say you are Christian or some shit? So which happened? Did women evolve to be attracted to the biggest/most attractive men as the black pill claims through evolution? Or did god create Adam and Eve, meaning there would be no reason for women to be attracted to big/attractive/low inhib men. They almost seem to fundamentally contradict each other. Many other things too I don’t feel like going over.

The logical conclusion, at least if we are going by evolutionary biology (everyone here is, because that’s directly tied into the black pill), seems to be that there more than likely is no god, and it’s illogical to believe so until evidence comes along to prove otherwise.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Alexanderr, owlofathena and 23 others
the universe is god theory

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, LooksJourney, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Being black pilled is essentially understanding and accepting evolutionary biology. Most scientists around the entire world understand the black pill (at least to a degree), and most have also come to the conclusion that there is more than likely no god. Most scientists are atheist.

How can you accept macro evolution, and then say you are Christian or some shit? So which happened? Did women evolve to be attracted to the biggest/most attractive men as the black pill claims through evolution? Or did god create Adam and Eve, meaning there would be no reason for women to be attracted to big/attractive/low inhib men. They almost seem to fundamentally contradict each other. Many other things too I don’t feel like going over.

The logical conclusion, at least if we are going by evolutionary biology (everyone here is, because that’s directly tied into the black pill), seems to be that there more than likely is no god, and it’s illogical to believe so until evidence comes along to prove otherwise.
dellusion and potentially stupidity

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Good_Little_Goy, wateriswet and 2 others
I’m eating a haram bigmac every week I will go to hell bcz of this :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Baldingman1998, Lolcel and 3 others
There is a God, but it just doesn’t give a fuck about us.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Tyronecell, BetaGayFace2 and 7 others
I’m eating a haram bigmac every week I will go to hell bcz of this :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
My only sins were alcohol,weed,cigarette and fapping unironically

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3702
My only sins were alcohol,weed,cigarette and fapping unironically
But the Semite fairytales said it’s bad no u must be a total robot during ur whole life :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
God and evolutionary biology can simultaneously exist, and imo religious stories such as Adam and Eve are not to be understood literal, they are more symbolic and to give knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and inceletto
God and evolutionary biology can simultaneously exist, and imo religious stories such as Adam and Eve are not to be understood literal, they are more symbolic and to give knowledge.
Yes,you actually mean its semite fairytale means nothing more than bullshit

Islam clearly refuses evolution with anecdote of creating human

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 6191, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others

I don't believe in any religion, but some are pretty based

Ok I won’t troll anymore unlike last thread.

Most scientists are not atheistic. A large portion are but a large portion are agnostic and a large portion are deistic (believe in a god but do not believe in religion), then there’s a large portion who believe in theism (belief in god and religion, such as Islam or Buddhism, etc)

Adam and Eve, the fall of man, etc, do not have to be taken as literalistic events which the bible wants to put forward as history. They can be taken as metaphorical events, which detail a larger point. The bible makes use of this explicitly in many parts of it.

There is no fatal contradiction between Christianity and evolution. Even the pope sponsors evolution. There’s only a fatal contradiction if you already have the presupposition that no god exists and that the bible is 100% literal. which is a completely different conversation.

This entire thread only attacks Christianity / Islam / Judaism btw. God as a concept extends far beyond these religions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tyronecell, BetaGayFace2, Deleted member 4612 and 7 others
emotional support and imaginary protector

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4612

Most scientists are not atheistic. A large portion are but a large portion are agnostic and a large portion are deistic (believe in a god but do not believe in religion), then there’s a large portion who believe in theism (belief in god and religion, such as Islam or Buddhism, etc)

Adam and Eve, the fall of man, etc, do not have to be taken as literalistic events which the bible wants to put forward as history. They can be taken as metaphorical events, which detail a larger point. The bible makes use of this explicitly in many parts of it.

There is no fatal contradiction between Christianity and evolution. Even the pope sponsors evolution. There’s only a fatal flaw if you already have the presupposition that no god exists, which is a completely different conversation.

This entire thread only attacks Christianity / Islam / Judaism btw. God as a concept extends far beyond these religions.
Why evangelist take it literally then? When i went to church the pastor saud that it was literal

• +1
racist|homophobe|transphobe|fatphobe|mysoginistic
literally a westerner's nightmare
wouldve included antisemite and antinatalist but character limit fucked my shit

• +1
literally a westerner's nightmare
wouldve included antisemite and antinatalist but character limit fucked my shit
Soydittor have nightmare about you, nigga

• +1
Why evangelist take it literally then? When i went to church the pastor saud that it was literal
Some denominations take it literally, most denominations do not believe the bible is 100% literal. Including the largest one (the Roman Catholic Church)

• +1

God doesnt exist and if he does then religion did a very poor job in describing him

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5891 and inceletto

There is no fatal contradiction between Christianity and evolution. Even the pope sponsors evolution. There’s only a fatal contradiction if you already have the presupposition that no god exists and that the bible is 100% literal. which is a completely different conversation.

There is literal 0 arguement in this paragraph,you were just presuming

Show me proof in Bible/Quran/Torah that they say our anectodes shouldn't be taken literally,

The stories Mohamad preached were middle eastern myths and he with other muslims believed the stories about creating of human anectod,creating of world and other anectodes

I assumed you were high iq but you're like every other bigot defending his religion against everything with closed mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, wateriswet, 6485b025t and 1 other person
Some denominations take it literally, most denominations do not believe the bible is 100% literal. Including the largest one (the Roman Catholic Church)
Is the original sin literal or a metaphor?

Is the original sin literal or a metaphor?
It can be taken as literal or as metaphorical. Both interpretations arrive to the same conclusion anyway

normiecels will never be truly blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, BetaGayFace2, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
God created evolution. You can believe in god and evolution. The bible is mostly a metaphor, a book to explain the world to the average person that at the time the book was written, was most likely illiterate with an IQ of around 70.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Baldingman1998, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Are u finally an atheist?

• +1
It can be taken as literal or as metaphorical. Both interpretations arrive to the same conclusion anyway
What about the original sin ? What's your interpretation exactly, literal or not?

There is literal 0 arguement in this paragraph,you were just presuming

Show me proof in Bible/Quran/Torah that they say our anectodes shouldn't be taken literally,

The stories Mohamad preached were middle eastern myths and he with other muslims believed the stories about creating of human anectod,creating of world and other anectodes

I assumed you were high iq but you're like every other bigot defending his religion against everything with closed mindset
As for the bible, read into the Jesus’s parables, which were metaphorical stories based around pushing a larger point.

Or Jesus and the fig tree in the New Testament, which is taken by pretty much every Christian denomination as metaphorical, detailing the issues around the 2nd temple.

There’s more examples of this which I did not mention. The bible is not meant to be taken as 100% literal for every every page in the book and every word printed onto these pages.

How am I a bigot?

• +1
As for the bible, read into the Jesus’s parables, which were metaphorical stories based around pushing a larger point.

Or Jesus and the fig tree in the New Testament, which is taken by pretty much every Christian denomination as metaphorical, detailing the issues around the 2nd temple.

There’s more examples of this which I did not mention. The bible is not meant to be taken as 100% literal for every every page in the book and every word printed onto these pages.

How am I a bigot?
How a bullied jew from the desert can be a god?

Where the original sin come from? What's your interpretation exactly, literal or not?
Original sin in my own opinion is a metaphorical teaching meant to display the issues of human free will and explain it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

How am I a bigot?
Idk brother,my sect is actually wahabism

We take quran as literal and interpreting the book literally

My looks on religious still have this perspective,i can't interpret it like its all metaphores

I recommend you to search wahabism for understanding what i'm telling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lolcel
He wasn’t a god. He’s seen as the son of god by Christianity
That’s utter cope how a divinity can have a son this is like old mythology were the gods were breedings with humans to create demi-god

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and inceletto
Before I took the blackpill I believed in God, but not anymore

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4612
Idk brother,my sect is actually wahabism

We take quran as literal and interpreting the book literally

My looks on religious still have this perspective,i can't interpret it like its all metaphores

I recommend you to search wahabism for understanding what i'm telling
Senin tipini sikiyim turkiyede wahabismin ne isi var

• JFL
god does not exist. he did not give you food or buy you clothes your parents did. when you die youre not going to heaven or hell

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and inceletto

very well said bro

God a is very advanced topic and it can never be fully explained.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and inceletto
god does not exist. he did not give you food or buy you clothes your parents did. when you die youre not going to heaven or hell
U were a Buddhist 2 mins ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 9048, inceletto and 1 other person
U were a Buddhist 2 mins ago
i mean im not necessary a buddhist but more like i follow his teachings and shit although i dont believe in any gods because my family is buddhist

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
i think supernatural stuff does exist because i experienced it. I remember when i was a kid i lit an incense and poked the buddha statue and disrespected him. that night i slept and i dreamed about falling from the sky and woke up. i used to live next to a cementary and i often heard laughing coming from the ceiling all the time. once i even saw a ghost staring at me. i didnt know what a ghost was at that time i just told my dad something was looking at me

i think supernatural stuff does exist because i experienced it. I remember when i was a kid i lit an incense and poked the buddha statue and disrespected him. that night i slept and i dreamed about falling from the sky and woke up. i used to live next to a cementary and i often heard laughing coming from the ceiling all the time. once i even saw a ghost staring at me. i didnt know what a ghost was at that time i just told my dad something was looking at me
give me this statue and I would beat the shit of him, stop coping man

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Flowey, inceletto and Deleted member 9048
Original sin in my own opinion is a metaphorical teaching meant to display the issues of human free will and explain it.
Then what the purpose of salvation?original sin need to be literal.

He wasn’t a god. He’s seen as the son of god by Christianity
Which denomination is right?
Some consider Jesus as God himself, some don't, what's your stance? 🤔

Then what the purpose of salvation?original sin need to be literal.
It doesn’t. Original sin details how humans are inherently sinful, disobedient, etc.

Salvation through scripture and good acts is sponsored by the bible, which both counter humans innate sinful behaviour (human nature. Greed and selfishness are literally how we are down to the genetic level) and therefore build better societies, that in the context of the bible, are closer to god and rewarded for it as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
you are my god

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and inceletto