How can someone be black pilled, but still believe that there is a god?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
It doesn’t. Original sin details how humans are inherently sinful, disobedient, etc.

Salvation through scripture and good acts is sponsored by the bible, which both counter humans innate sinful behaviour (human nature. Greed and selfishness are literally how we are down to the genetic level) and therefore build better societies, that in the context of the bible, are closer to god and rewarded for it as a result.
When i went to church, they preached that the original sin is literal, it did happen.
And that God sent Jesus to be a sacrifice, without it God couldn't forgive us.
That only faith matter, good deed doesn't matter.

Hindu dindu is the true religion, it ascended me to the moon

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998, St. Wristcel and 2 others
imagine not realizing we're in a literal simulation on NG+ hardcore mode

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
@Mathafack The blackpill is a small insignificant part of out lives. It's just a base and guide to make our lives a bit easier. Go outside and you'll see plenty of men whether they are subhuman or not dating. Only difference is you are on the internet rotting and their not.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 3702
all muslims i debate with are turbo low iq and unable to defend their beliefs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998 and inceletto
@Mathafack The blackpill is a small insignificant part of out lives. It's just a base and guide to make our lives a bit easier. Go outside and you'll see plenty of men whether they are subhuman or not dating. Only difference is you are on the internet rotting and their not.
Thx doc but I don’t remember asking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9072 and inceletto
Hinduism mogs

• +1
Biggest coper arrived my thread finally hahahaa

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
Thx doc but I don’t remember asking
Don't insult Islam then. Your whole country's ancestry was based on the principles of Islam

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998, inceletto and 1 other person
It doesn’t. Original sin details how humans are inherently sinful, disobedient, etc.

Salvation through scripture and good acts is sponsored by the bible, which both counter humans innate sinful behaviour (human nature. Greed and selfishness are literally how we are down to the genetic level) and therefore build better societies, that in the context of the bible, are closer to god and rewarded for it as a result.
why are we inherently sinful? I thought god only creates good things and it was original sin that made us flawed

• +1
Don't insult Islam then. Your whole country's ancestry was based on the principles of Islam
We were tengrist hahaah,unironically 50x more based than islam

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
My ancestors were orthodox converted by force to goatfucker sect.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
We were tengrist hahaah,unironically 50x more based than islam
Only way the Ottoman empire ever succeeded was with Islam not Tengrism.

Only way the ottoman empire ever succeeded was weak european post plague situation and a bit better army than rest of the world,

Bigotism already took us down in later centruies

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
And Ottoman Empire also collapsed bcz of islam btw

• +1
Only way the ottoman empire ever succeeded was weak european post plague situation and a bit better army than rest of the world,

Bigotism already took us down in later centruies
No, degeneracy took you guys down. Right when you started drinking and fucking for fun.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and inceletto
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3702
And Ottoman Empire also collapsed bcz of islam btw
No, degeneracy took you guys down. Right when you started drinking and fucking for fun.

• Hmm...
Jfl if ur little brain was working u would know that ottomans get fucked bcz of islamist donkeys stopping industrializations, refusing foreigner inventions, etc

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
The sultans were fucking a different girl everyday, why not me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3702
How is having 4 wives in anyway wrong?
That’s not wrong but clearly not some divine rules lol and why ur god allowed u to fuck ur cousins now Pakistan is 75% inbred

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Astagfirullah

But fr , religion is a cope invented by low smv males to gather as many stacies as possible by threatening them with Day of judgement and threatening chads with hellfire so they can cope themselves Jfl that's my theory

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Idk brother,my sect is actually wahabism

We take quran as literal and interpreting the book literally

My looks on religious still have this perspective,i can't interpret it like its all metaphores

I recommend you to search wahabism for understanding what i'm telling
Wahabis seem to be pretty rigid tbh , thats a shock from you

Which denomination is right?
Some consider Jesus as God himself, some don't, what's your stance? 🤔
I don’t know which one exactly is right but I personally think that the absolute literalist denominations are obviously wrong in their reading of the bible.

The bible makes it clear that he’s the son of god and a distinct, divine but less divine entity than god the father, who is the origin of all creation and the only god in Christianity.

why are we inherently sinful? I thought god only creates good things and it was original sin that made us flawed
Original sin in my view is a representation of human free will. Humans are inherently sinful because they naturally have the choice to do good or evil, which always will result in them doing evil at some point in their lives.

Original sin in my view is a representation of human free will. Humans are inherently sinful because they naturally have the choice to do good or evil, which always will result in them doing evil at some point in their lives.
interesting. although god and jesus have free will, and so did mary, but they never sinned. wasn't mary's conception the immaculate conception for this reason?

When i went to church, they preached that the original sin is literal, it did happen.
And that God sent Jesus to be a sacrifice, without it God couldn't forgive us.
That only faith matter, good deed doesn't matter.
That’s the view of your church, not all churches preach the same thing or agree that it is literal. It can be taken both ways, it’s down to your personal view on the matter.

Profounds me.

interesting. although god and jesus have free will, and so did mary, but they never sinned. wasn't mary's conception the immaculate conception for this reason?
Jesus And god are detailed as higher beings with higher intelligence and different perspectives on Reality when compared to the average person, which makes them not susceptible to the emotions that lead people to sin. I can’t say much for Mary though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
You either believe that some mastermind planned and created the universe or you believe that the universe comes from a void fart that turned out exploding into everything we call the universe today.
For me it's easier to believe in a mastermind, and bow to my GOD or perish.

Cuz i believe god created the universe and we evolved from there on

Religion = believe in God existance.

Blackpill = the nature of humans.

There's no correlation between the two.

personally I am agnostic you can't prove if god exists or not. I just don't care tbh lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Being black pilled is essentially understanding and accepting evolutionary biology. Most scientists around the entire world understand the black pill (at least to a degree), and most have also come to the conclusion that there is more than likely no god. Most scientists are atheist.

How can you accept macro evolution, and then say you are Christian or some shit? So which happened? Did women evolve to be attracted to the biggest/most attractive men as the black pill claims through evolution? Or did god create Adam and Eve, meaning there would be no reason for women to be attracted to big/attractive/low inhib men. They almost seem to fundamentally contradict each other. Many other things too I don’t feel like going over.

The logical conclusion, at least if we are going by evolutionary biology (everyone here is, because that’s directly tied into the black pill), seems to be that there more than likely is no god, and it’s illogical to believe so until evidence comes along to prove otherwise.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1338
DxizAk4UwAAmC7F

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Baldingman1998
Being black pilled is essentially understanding and accepting evolutionary biology. Most scientists around the entire world understand the black pill (at least to a degree), and most have also come to the conclusion that there is more than likely no god. Most scientists are atheist.

How can you accept macro evolution, and then say you are Christian or some shit? So which happened? Did women evolve to be attracted to the biggest/most attractive men as the black pill claims through evolution? Or did god create Adam and Eve, meaning there would be no reason for women to be attracted to big/attractive/low inhib men. They almost seem to fundamentally contradict each other. Many other things too I don’t feel like going over.

The logical conclusion, at least if we are going by evolutionary biology (everyone here is, because that’s directly tied into the black pill), seems to be that there more than likely is no god, and it’s illogical to believe so until evidence comes along to prove otherwise.
@her prosteylization

Also @inceletto just came out of nowhere theory

@Sikkunt23 @DoMoverPRETTYboy report this

My ancestors were orthodox converted by force to goatfucker sect.
Lmao as were the ancestors of the majority of Muslim countries today. They just don't know their history and the history of their ancestors

• +1
https://incels.is/threads/racepill-...id-brutally-rejects-ex-muslim-ethnics.174168/
https://incels.is/threads/i-fucking-hate-the-ex-muslim-community.54235/

Surah At-Tur [52:35] - Al-Qur'an al-Kareem - القرآن الكريم

Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
God is speaking to you now!!! Can you feel it in your heart?

God will always speak love to you! God will never speak hate!

Any voice that makes you feel bad is from the Devil!

sSHHH there-it-is-there-it-is-there-it-is-there-it-is.... the Holy Spirit!! Can you feel Him speaking to you?

Can you hear, the still small voice, speaking to your heart right now? "You. Are. Beautiful! I LOVE YOU!"

FFIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just enter hell with @Lev Peshkov theory

i'm not saying you will, you still have the cahnce, but read this
https://incels.is/threads/racepill-...id-brutally-rejects-ex-muslim-ethnics.174168/
https://incels.is/threads/i-fucking-hate-the-ex-muslim-community.54235/

Surah At-Tur [52:35] - Al-Qur'an al-Kareem - القرآن الكريم
Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov