How can this guy be so recessed but without any hyoid skin under his chin

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
IMG 20230625 165721
IMG 20230625 165608

I'm less recessed than him but my hyoid bone Is low so my profile looks worse. How can i achieve this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
auschwitzmaxed + mewing

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten, Deleted member 24789 and Allornothing
@forevermirin do you know something about this?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
@MaestheticMaso @exo do you know if I can achieve this without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
@MaestheticMaso @exo do you know if I can achieve this without surgery?
Try to cut to a low body fat percentage first and then see. Doesn’t mewing actively lift the hyoid anyways ?

Try to cut to a low body fat percentage first and then see. Doesn’t mewing actively lift the hyoid anyways ?
It does but I have a distal jet right now so it's difficult for me, btw i don't know my bf % but I'm already skinny

I'm trying the exercices in the PDF right now but i don't know if they work

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Try them, you won’t lose anything

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Nothing special im recessed downward grown underbite but still have tight hyoid just be under 20% bf
Screenshot 20230625 173436 Photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Simple. Wide bones still = more surface area for the bulging tissue to lay flat.

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
Simple. Wide bones still = more surface area for the bulging tissue to lay flat.
do you think the guy in the pics has a longer jaw than me? then when i try to mew the hyoid raises and It looks better

not really sure tbh. does he slay?
i don't think so but he's a tiktoker with like 700k followers that does outfits videos, btw I Just wanted to know because I like much more how my side profile looks when i try to mew because It raises my hyoid, but I can't do that comfortably because I have a distal jet on the roof of my mouth

@EasyMan875 im trying the ones in the pdf rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
i don't think so but he's a tiktoker with like 700k followers that does outfits videos, btw I Just wanted to know because I like much more how my side profile looks when i try to mew because It raises my hyoid, but I can't do that comfortably because I have a distal jet on the roof of my mouth
also its because hes turning his neck so that makes the jaw pop out more than if he turned his entire body to the side.

hes pretty ugly by psl standards but just checking his ig he does have some foids commenting + foid photographer

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 21403
also its because hes turning his neck so that makes the jaw pop out more than if he turned his entire body to the side.

hes pretty ugly by psl standards but just checking his ig he does have some foids commenting + foid photographer
yea but when i turn my head the fat under the chin became even more visibie like this https://ibb.co/QKXpR4Y

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yea but when i turn my head the fat under the chin became even more visibie like this https://ibb.co/QKXpR4Y
in his pic the camera is at a higher angle so the jaw hides some of the fat + you should try leanmaxxing.

i just compared my side while mewing and without it doesn't really make that much of a difference maybe you can be leaner?

in his pic the camera is at a higher angle so the jaw hides some of the fat + you should try leanmaxxing.

i just compared my side while mewing and without it doesn't really make that much of a difference maybe you can be leaner?
no Bro im skinny and that's the problem, but when i Mew to me It makes a very big difference if you wanna see i'll pm you