How can this undereye area be fixed?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
IMG 20240129 013158

Is it fixable by only infras, or some other things needed (fat transfer / fillers / eyelid work)?

And what contributes to it? Is it bulging eyes that need orbital decompression or lack of undereye support or bad fat pads etc?

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and PseudoMaxxer
Infras and decompression should be enough

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, sub5c3l and Roge
How to know if decompression is needed?
I guess you would have to wait and see the results after infras.

If infras are enough then your good, but if u think u still have bulging eyes then u can go for decompression no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and Roge
I guess you would have to wait and see the results after infras.

If infras are enough then your good, but if u think u still have bulging eyes then u can go for decompression no problem.
Is volufiline cope in such case?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Fair warning, not an expert. Seek multiple opinions. I'm just one voice in a sea of many.

So, it depends what you mean exactly. Are you referring to the wrinkles, the excess skin, discolouration, the infraorbital support? Etc.

It looks like this guy might be squinting a bit in this after picture, so that could potentially distort things a bit. A picture in profile tends to help judge things a lot imo as it makes items like negative orbital vectors comparatively obvious.

In regards to the infraorbit support, this guy doesn't appear to have abysmal infras, but based on the picture I feel that he could benefit from a nice saddled infraorbiral rim implant with some additional zygomatic augmentation. As it stands, he still appears to have some hollowness to his undereyes, and his lower lid is slightly sagging (I feel this is more obvious in the before and would probably be more obvious were he not squinting - assuming he is).

Excess skin would be in the realm of a blepharoplasty. If he were to get one, I'd imagine it could be pretty conservative since it does not look that bad as it currently stands.

After infras, if there was still a deficiency, that would be the domain of fat grafting or fillers. You don't usually want to mimic structural support, just augment the appearance of the fat pads. This guy appears from my view to be more lacking in structural support, but both can definitely be true. To be a better judge I think I would need a view in profile.

In regards to orbital decompression, I don't get the impression that this would be particularly beneficial for this guy. The best way to judge imo is a view in profile since you can judge the infraorbital and supraorbital structure, if it is deficient, and determine if the eyes themselves are projecting beyond that. Often people assume they have bulging eyes when really they just have really poor support around their orbital rims, and augmenting those are the real solution. However, I could be wrong - we'd need more pics to get a good idea imo.

As to why his eyes look the way they do, my hunch is that:
A) he has weak infraorbital rim structure, causing the sagging lid as well as contributing to the hollows
B) He lacks fat, or the fat has been sagging lower than it ought to because of point A
C) his soft tissues (i.e. eyelid composition) is just sub-optimal.

Is volufiline cope in such case?
I'm not too familiar with this, but it always seemed to be not very effective. I could be wrong about that though. Plus, you generally want to address structural issues (i.e. implants) before working with soft tissues.

• Love it
Reactions: Roge