how can wishiwaschico mog tyler maher and moggergaston in tinder results? i don't understand it

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
wishiwaschico looks like a generic frat boy while those guys are clean cut chads yet i only got 40 likes when i ran tyler maher and most were rostoids. is tinder all about being high trust?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001, gribsufer1, Deleted member 32669 and 5 others
Because they look fake

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, WishIwasChico and Akhi
pictures ? never saw that guy

@WishIwasChico send pics pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Maher is LTN

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
I am literally curry htn and i am breaking 100+ likes, its not hard if ur good looking

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Bushman, Zonar and 1 other person
I am literally curry htn and i am breaking 100+ likes, its not hard if ur good looking
so you mog maher and moggergaston in your opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Peter Griffin has shit ELO

Who figured

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
so you mog maher and moggergaston in your opinion?
I dont, but its easy to get 100+ likes under 24 hrs if ur good looking and i have proof to back it up

Htn and chadlites >>> chads

Even mtns and ltns >>> chads in some locations

Maher fails miserably in Canada

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 28541, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
It’s cuz he’s the absolute full package. Why can’t u give respect where it’s due bull? It doesn’t effect ur life in anyway. Maher is questionable cuz that guys the goat but everyone else gets mogged

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Bushman, Manletmachine and 2 others
It’s cuz he’s the absolute full package. Why can’t u give respect where it’s due bull? It doesn’t effect ur life in anyway. Maher is questionable cuz that guys the goat but everyone else gets mogged
fucking moggergaston?? if i saw him i would shit in my pants. wishiwaschico looks good but in a generic way, i'd see some 20 guys on his looks level on a night out. not hating just don't understand how does it work

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss and tombradylover
I dont, but its easy to get 100+ likes under 24 hrs if ur good looking and i have proof to back it up
but streege used to get only 15 likes i don't understand it. it seems like htns outperform chads on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and WishIwasChico
fucking moggergaston?? if i saw him i would shit in my pants. wishiwaschico looks good but in a generic way, i'd see some 20 guys on his looks level on a night out. not hating just don't understand how does it work
Moggergaston is goodlooking and delusional about his looks for sure. But bro @WishIwasChico has a better or at worst
Similar face with better body and height and appeal along with having insane car @MoggerGaston what do u think bro? I think ur goodlooking for sure but @WishIwasChico has appeal and full package on his side

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and MoggerGaston
why do i get shit tier results on tinder but then irl girls literally jump on me, telling me how handsome i am etc? why maher only gets 40 likes when i run him? it doesn't add up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tombradylover, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Everyone gets 99+ likes I think bro ngl

I've been getting some insights and it seems like every user here gets 99+

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, WishIwasChico and the BULL
Moggergaston is goodlooking and delusional about his looks for sure. But bro @WishIwasChico has a better or at worst
Similar face with better body and height and appeal along with having insane car @MoggerGaston what do u think bro? I think ur goodlooking for sure but @WishIwasChico has appeal and full package on his side
imo he doesn't. even when he runs only selfies he still clear up 99+ likes in a day. i've seen a lot of normies and htns on tiktok also getting a shitton of matches, they all had in common high trust face

wishiwaschico just has great boy next door appeal

he looks cute and not too intimidating but still attractive

also NT pics and a bodypic combined with good pheno its all you need

@WishIwasChico ill do an experiment today

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, cloudburst and WishIwasChico

But does It mean that tinder doesn't measure your appeal? You could have low tinder appeal but High appeal when girls see you in Person?

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I am LTN. Most people will get better results than me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 28541 and tombradylover
He has a BMW
Take the BMW pill before its too late 💊

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Im ugly as fuck and my tinder results proof it.

HTN on this forum, LTN in real life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tombradylover, WishIwasChico and 2 others
But does It mean that tinder doesn't measure your appeal?
hard to say, too many variables

some people look better in pics, some in person etc.

your whole vibe doesnt get portrayed etc
You could have low tinder appeal but High appeal when girls see you in Person?
definitely

ive had chadlites here who did dogshit on tinder in my experiments

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
girls are aware that they have no chance with maher. even they know hypergamy only works to a degree

• +1
Reactions: wowamat, WishIwasChico, Akhi and 2 others
@the BULL is spending 24/7 thinking about how I mog him brutal. Got my man going crazy

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover, buflek and 2 others
but streege used to get only 15 likes i don't understand it. it seems like htns outperform chads on tinder
Streege softmaxes so hard he looks homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Akhi
@the BULL is spending 24/7 thinking about how I mog him brutal. Got my man going crazy
bro i still think i would mog you in a nightclub ahahahah you can do all the experiments you want if you visited my town you wouldn't be the best looking guy i've seen a lot better

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and BrahminBoss
Who has more appeal?
@pneumocystosis or @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Ye it’s cause people here like @the BULL think face is everything when it is known that Face then everything else is a multiplier.

So if I am HTN or a 6 then have a 40k car and drop max and roided all these things multiple this how it is evaluated.

Idiots on here think you have to look like a model to slay when that isn’t true as long as you mee the ‘he is good-looking’ threshold then everything matters that is why I mog people better looking as my SMV multiplier is way higher.

He is goodlooking = passed

Is he high status? = passed

Does he has a good body = passed

Is he tall? = passed

You can see how it multiplies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tombradylover, Akhi and 1 other person
bro i still think i would mog you in a nightclub ahahahah you can do all the experiments you want if you visited my town you wouldn't be the best looking guy i've seen a lot better
@WishIwasChico I will pay for flights and hotel for you both to meet up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cloudburst, Akhi and WishIwasChico

I think it’s his facial averageness

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Akhi
Who has more appeal?
@pneumocystosis or @WishIwasChico
Pneumo mogs me to utter fucking andromeda but I have higher SMV so idk who would do better on OLD. iRL in a club tho he would destroy me as that is just looks alone

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and bwrauycnee
Ye it’s cause people here like @the BULL think face is everything when it is known that Face then everything else is a multiplier.

So if I am HTN or a 6 then have a 40k car and drop max and roided all these things multiple this how it is evaluated.

Idiots on here think you have to look like a model to slay when that isn’t true as long as you mee the ‘he is good-looking’ threshold then everything matters that is why I mog people better looking as my SMV multiplier is way higher.

Is he tall? = passed

What car do you drive? Is that your own or your parents?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

literally so many guys I've talked to here get 99+ and results that would mog this literal male model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Akhi and WishIwasChico
Take the Benz pill @the BULL

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
@
WishIwasChico
Ok bhai

Is he tall? = passed

attraction doesn't work in thresholds.

You are pretending like a 6'0 guy that passes the 6'0 threshold somehow has the same appeal as a 6'5 guy. Absolutely not the case.

The higher status, the better. The taller, the better. The better looking, the better. etc

there are no 'thresholds'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, 444 and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and WishIwasChico
attraction doesn't work in thresholds.

You are pretending like a 6'0 guy that passes the 6'0 threshold somehow has the same appeal as a 6'5 guy. Absolutely not the case.

The higher status, the better. The taller, the better. The better looking, the better. etc

there are no 'thresholds'
Doubt. If she thinks you’re goodlooking then you have passed that test. You do not need to be a male model

@Acne Victim is certified stacylite slayer he slayed this within 30 mins of me making an account of him

Attachments

• 80C3B551-5D33-4C6F-BCDB-4FFA86885723.jpeg
    80C3B551-5D33-4C6F-BCDB-4FFA86885723.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DE2F31C9-B984-4014-A965-2808D3A28698.jpeg
    DE2F31C9-B984-4014-A965-2808D3A28698.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Doubt. If she thinks you’re goodlooking then you have passed that test. You do not need to be a male model
passed what 'test'

attraction doesnt work in a vacuum. When she also matches a 6'4 guy when you are only 6'0, suddenly you aren't tall enough anymore and she rather talks to the 6'4 guy.

Same in clubs and every social situation where you could be tall/rich/high-status/etc, but if someone else mogs you in any of those categories, suddenly just 'passing' the test isnt good enough anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Because nobody here knows how to a realistic Chadfish

Every single one I've seen looks fake as fuck

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, datboijj and WishIwasChico
@the BULL why do I do so well when you facially mog me? How can you cope the @Iasacrko tinder experiment destroyed you didn’t it where I got htbs and you got 1 femcel

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim