how can wishiwaschico mog tyler maher and moggergaston in tinder results? i don't understand it

@WishIwasChico I still haven't you bro.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@the BULL why do I do so well when you facially mog me? How can you cope the @Iasacrko tinder experiment destroyed you didn’t it where I got htbs and you got 1 femcel
IMG 20231017 194931
i get cute girls on my acc too i don't know why @Iasacrko flopped so hard with my pics It must be some voodoo magic shit

• Woah
larps.org
Honestly, I'm pretty happy with what I got on my fish, I would probably end at around 40 likes in total for bumble which in my view is pretty good considering my looks level and location.

Like, not everyone is supposed to be a giga slayer and that's fine really. Also, OP is one of the only guys I actually trust with the results, many here I doubt they do so well despite what they claim.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico dm face im sorry for calling you narcy yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, WayneBraaaah, Akhi and 1 other person
OK ive seen him. Interesting ngl. He wasn't really thr type that I had in mind to gigaslay on tinder

Ye it’s cause people here like @the BULL think face is everything when it is known that Face then everything else is a multiplier.

So if I am HTN or a 6 then have a 40k car and drop max and roided all these things multiple this how it is evaluated.

Idiots on here think you have to look like a model to slay when that isn’t true as long as you mee the ‘he is good-looking’ threshold then everything matters that is why I mog people better looking as my SMV multiplier is way higher.

He is goodlooking = passed

Is he high status? = passed

Does he has a good body = passed

Is he tall? = passed

You can see how it multiplies
Exactly. Face is king, but body height and status matter a lot too. U have all that along with good appeal. It’s not a fucking suprise u do so well to any real nlackpiller.

• Love it
Exactly. Face is king, but body height and status matter a lot too. U have all that along with good appeal. It’s not a fucking suprise u do so well to any real nlackpiller.
the bull is sat right now writing theories and doing equations on how it possible that I destroy him on OLD.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, tombradylover, the BULL and 1 other person
He has a healthy look, robust, high broad appeal and more realistic / attainable than maher

• Love it
Ye it’s cause people here like @the BULL think face is everything when it is known that Face then everything else is a multiplier.

So if I am HTN or a 6 then have a 40k car and drop max and roided all these things multiple this how it is evaluated.

Idiots on here think you have to look like a model to slay when that isn’t true as long as you mee the ‘he is good-looking’ threshold then everything matters that is why I mog people better looking as my SMV multiplier is way higher.

He is goodlooking = passed

Is he high status? = passed

Does he has a good body = passed

Is he tall? = passed

You can see how it multiplies
Pm the pics

Yes he does well that is not surprising to me at all but him doing well than maher is what's surprising to me.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
the bull is sat right now writing theories and doing equations on how it possible that I destroy him on OLD.
I prefer being an irl mogger tbh too much jerking off on those experiments

He’s fed maxing

literally so many guys I've talked to here get 99+ and results that would mog this literal male model

Exactly that's what doesn't add up that's why i think tinder doesn't give you your real rating. Clubs are better

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Yes he does well that is not surprising to me at all but him doing well than maher is what's surprising to me.
Chalk it up to Maher being an obvious catfish. Also shit elo from having all his pics used on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
@Acne Victim is certified stacylite slayer he slayed this within 30 mins of me making an account of him
a fellow bimax candidate doing well on OLD

I'm proud of you g
Wot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, WishIwasChico and the BULL
He is raging and seething about it
I Just don't understand how you outperform moggergaston and Maher but i'm Happy for you If It makes you Happy however you circlejerk too much about It imo

• Love it
I Just don't understand how you outperform moggergaston and Maher but i'm Happy for you If It makes you Happy however you circlejerk too much about It imo
Brutal

Chalk it up to Maher being an obvious catfish. Also shit elo from having all his pics used on tinder
@Iwishiwaschico is the amalgamation of Oofy doofy, NT, Frat boy and Money pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 39140, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
@Iwishiwaschico is the amalgamation of Oofy doofy, NT, Frat boy and Money pill.
I just pictured a non-aspie Jimbobson

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bro i'm on some a beatiful mind shit right now doing complex calculus and shit you wouldn't get me did you slay that hot russian at least or you were Just fishing 2000 kms away from you?

Exactly that's what doesn't add up that's why i think tinder doesn't give you your real rating. Clubs are better
Maybe but it's not perfect either. The best metric is literally how many girls you slay, if you get bitches or not, because that is in practice your actual SMV - you can say that "oh maybe one doesn't try" or "he is autistic" - but in the end, all of these are part of your total SMV. That's as good as it gets honestly

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Maybe but it's not perfect either. The best metric is literally how many girls you slay, if you get bitches or not, because that is in practice your actual SMV - you can say that "oh maybe one doesn't try" or "he is autistic" - but in the end, all of these are part of your total SMV. That's as good as it gets honestly
Yeah i'm on that old school shit not how many likes i get in NYC jfl Who the hell Will go to nyc

• Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim
i mog them with the frontal camera of my old laptop

Abrir foto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
fucking moggergaston?? if i saw him i would shit in my pants. wishiwaschico looks good but in a generic way, i'd see some 20 guys on his looks level on a night out. not hating just don't understand how does it work
Where can i see his pix

Pneumo mogs me to utter fucking andromeda but I have higher SMV so idk who would do better on OLD. iRL in a club tho he would destroy me as that is just looks alone
i think muscles, frame and height are more important in club than face. and you mog him in this 3

Idk I seen maher get 100 likes in under 20 mins