How can women be depressed?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Just go out there and suck some cock and get fucked. It’s easy for them. They never have to feel lonely and horny. Women can’t be sad, they have it easy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sudanguy, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I’m lonely and horny. I wanna suck cock and get fucked. I can’t cus I got a Y chromosome instead of a 2nd X.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and vermillioncorefan
I’m lonely and horny. I wanna suck cock and get fucked. I can’t cus I got a Y chromosome instead of a 2nd X.
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a mentally ill man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sudanguy and thecel
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a mentally ill man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

@Aloha

Depression is mostly neurological/genetic even on tutorial island, casued by inbreeding which is why certain ethnic groups have it in preponderance

Your life might be shit as incel but with there's countless subhumans who are content with their shitty lot in life

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It's because of their baseline life quality. It's so high that when they experience something we would consider minor it's significant for them

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345