How Can You Not Hate Your Life and Plan Suicide Atleast 1/2 Times A Day?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I Really don’t understand.

I look at some fire going on and i start imagining myself burning in it.

People talk to me at work and i get lost looking at a random point and i totally stop hearing them.

I Go home and the only thought in my head is that i’ll be back at work in 2 hours (since after i sleep and that skips the night so when i open my eyes i have to be back in there)

Truly TRULY over if you are not mentally sane.

That’s the only death tier sentence. Nothing you can do about being schizo.

Never Began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 14693, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Dont DO IT OP CALL THE SUICIDE HOTLINE IT WILL PASS LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 👍👍👍👍

Dont DO IT OP CALL THE SUICIDE HOTLINE IT WILL PASS LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 👍👍👍👍
what’s beatiful?

It’s the same fucking day over and over again.
I have no friends or girl, my family is always fiucking stressed and stress me too, i have to be at work 12 hours a day, this is fucking heel

meds and based not western buddhism

what’s beatiful?

It’s the same fucking day over and over again.
I have no friends or girl, my family is always fiucking stressed and stress me too, i have to be at work 12 hours a day, this is fucking heel
No BRO JUST BE CONFIDENT AND TALK TO GIRLS AND GO GYM IF YOU WANT GUY FRIENDS OR SOMEONE TO POP YOUR CHERRY👍👍👍😊😊😊

No BRO JUST BE CONFIDENT AND TALK TO GIRLS AND GO GYM IF YOU WANT GUY FRIENDS OR SOMEONE TO POP YOUR CHERRY👍👍👍😊😊😊
you think taking a shower would help too bro?

I thought about waking up at 5 am for a morning run, meditation, and visualizing my goal too bro.

I hope i’ll visualize my self hanging from my bedroom door

you think taking a shower would help too bro?

I thought about waking up at 5 am for a morning run, meditation, and visualizing my goal too bro.

I hope i’ll visualize my self hanging from my bedroom door
Hey Man stop having Negative toughts and man up!!! Your family needs you and some starving african nighers have it worse but still live 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Jesus

Accept the fact that if you if you want your life to get better its up to you, the meaning of life isn't something we find its something we create. Life is made not found. Life either gets better or worse and its up to your actions and habits what you are going to get. Take it easy and don't tink too much, it could be way worse and at least you aren't in a warzone or a jew in WW2. You never know, once you die the horrors could be something you could have never imagined. Better to stay here, focus on what you can do today. There are only two moments when nothing can be done: the past and the future.

Jesus

Accept the fact that if you if you want your life to get better its up to you, the meaning of life isn't something we find its something we create. Life is made not found. Life either gets better or worse and its up to your actions and habits what you are going to get. Take it easy and don't tink too much, it could be way worse and at least you aren't in a warzone or a jew in WW2. You never know, once you die the horrors could be something you could have never imagined. Better to stay here, focus on what you can do today. There are only two moments when nothing can be done: the past and the future.
Shutup Graycel i will rape u + dnr that motivation speech

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Jesus

obviously is the fucking redpilled andrew tate cuck greycel who just got here by tiktok who has to ruin my fucking day even more

obviously is the fucking redpilled andrew tate cuck greycel who just got here by tiktok who has to ruin my fucking day even more
No need for the persona. If you are actually contemplating hmu. Mens mental health isn't talked about enough. Unless you know you're just trying to be quirky for the attention of the wannabes on this site who have nothing going for them and actually don't have any mental health issues.

God bless you m8

I Really don’t understand.

I look at some fire going on and i start imagining myself burning in it.

People talk to me at work and i get lost looking at a random point and i totally stop hearing them.

I Go home and the only thought in my head is that i’ll be back at work in 2 hours (since after i sleep and that skips the night so when i open my eyes i have to be back in there)

Truly TRULY over if you are not mentally sane.

That’s the only death tier sentence. Nothing you can do about being schizo.

Never Began

Jesus Christ of Nazareth

If you're atheist just rope at this point