How can you still be an incel when RealSurgerymax created implants for every failio out there

K

k99

Bronze
Srsly stop complaining wageslave and ascend and live a normal life because below MTN life is dogshit trash

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@RealSurgerymax alt acc

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6โ€˜5, 97baHater, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
And where are the before after

And where are the before after
biggest saddle guy had a great result the brazilian kid got an ok result too, yeah others probably too high inhib to show their results

Well if he pushed out some supermodels I would feel more inclined to rush to him but there are botches which makes it a bit suspect.

biggest saddle guy had a great result the brazilian kid got an ok result too, yeah others probably too high inhib to show their results
Show the results

Theyโ€™re probably too high inhib cause they werent that drastic

Attachments

• 3851542_lv_0_20231228190116.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Pollorex
Not bad actually

What did he get?

How much does he charge ? I need like zygo/cheek implants

idk ask him
That nigga comes on here once a week I donโ€™t wanna disturb him when I donโ€™t have the money yet, has no one got the aforementioned stuff before ?

That nigga comes on here once a week I donโ€™t wanna disturb him when I donโ€™t have the money yet, has no one got the aforementioned stuff before ?
there are only two results + one user who had obo but didnt post his results yet but i only seen one good result for cheek implants on the whole forum idk if its worth it tbh

there are only two results + one user who had obo but didnt post his results yet but i only seen one good result for cheek implants on the whole forum idk if its worth it tbh
Cheekbone implants not worth it in general?

Cheekbone implants not worth it in general?
there arent many good results at least i havent found many but even jaw implants i rarely see good results, honestly best results are from bimax, eye surgeries and some wraparounds

there arent many good results at least i havent found many but even jaw implants i rarely see good results, honestly best results are from bimax, eye surgeries and some wraparounds
Fuck man, time to fucking rope then

Fuck man, time to fucking rope then
nah you probably look decent if your biggest concern are cheekbones and zygos just ntmax you are also tall af

nah you probably look decent if your biggest concern are cheekbones and zygos just ntmax you are also tall af
My main failos are terrible nose and lips, but my cheekbones arenโ€™t prominent enough and zygos arenโ€™t either