How come in 7th grade a girl asked me how big my dick was?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember she asked me that and I said “looks it big alright?” and some skinnny cuck was next to us and he said “you guys are gross🤓” and tried to insult me but instead the other girl laughed at him. I think he felt cucked.

Anyway, I digress…

Why’d she ask me how big my dick is? At her age she shouldn’t have even known about sizes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5'7 zoomer
JBs are not innocent like how Disney portrays them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, slavicpsycho and iblamejews
Ugly girls are always horny
But she got a lot of dick I remember seeing her photos on MySpace (we were friends on there) and she had hickies. So obviously someone was giving her sumthnn

Cock curiosity

But she got a lot of dick I remember seeing her photos on MySpace (we were friends on there) and she had hickies. So obviously someone was giving her sumthnn
tf these these girls whoring out at age of 12

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Klasik01 and Vermilioncore
tf these these girls whoring out at age of 12
Yeah. I remember texting my classmate named Jalyn in 7th grade and she was telling me how her bf ate her out and made her cum. These whores been fucking since they were old enough to walk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and randomop
Yeah. I remember texting my classmate named Jalyn in 7th grade and she was telling me how her bf ate her out and made her cum. These whores been fucking since they were old enough to walk
ropefuel right before i go to bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Narcissus🥀, Manletmachine and 2 others
I hate my life
Time to ropemax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel

"7th grade" the fuck age is it

the same thing happened to me and they thought my dick is huge cuz of my finger ratio
they were like do u wanna fuck i was like nah

the same thing happened to me and they thought my dick is huge cuz of my finger ratio
they were like do u wanna fuck i was like nah
They didn’t ask if I wanted to fuck. Instead they just invited me to a park at night but I got scared and said no

As soon as a foid gets a phone (>8) she's figuring out ways to get a bf.